Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (GRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRIN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GRIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.45% of US stocks.
- GRIN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GRIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GRIN Stock Summary
- GRIN's current price/earnings ratio is 1.64, which is higher than only 1.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 64.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIST, SABR, NMIH, CDZI, and ALCO.
- Visit GRIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grinshipping.com.
GRIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GRIN's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- GRIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.5 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRIN.
GRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.35||52-week high||$28.98|
|Prev. close||$14.26||52-week low||$13.53|
|Day high||$14.70||Avg. volume||147,837|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||23.41%|
|200-day MA||$21.88||Market Cap||276.24M|
Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (GRIN) Company Bio
Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. engages in the provision of maritime transportation services. It operates through the following segments: Drybulk Carriers and Tankers business. The Drybulk Carriers business segment transports a range of major and minor bulk and breakbulk commodities with its handysize and supramax vessels. The Tankers business segment owns and charter-in small and medium range tankers used in carrying liquid and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRIN Social Stream
Latest GRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRIN as an investment opportunity.
Macroeconomic factors will continue hurting the demand for dry bulk commodities and Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. Click here for more on GRIN.
Taylor Maritime Investments Limited and Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. Jointly Announce the Expiration and Results of the Subsequent Offering Period
SINGAPORE, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taylor Maritime Investments Limited (LON: TMI / TMIP) (“TMI”), an internally managed investment company specializing in the acquisition and chartering of vessels in the handysize and supramax bulk carrier segments of the global shipping sector, and Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRIN) (JSE: GSH) (“Grindrod Shipping” or the “Company”), a global provider of maritime transportation services in the drybulk sector, today jointly announced the exp
Top shipping stocks include ZIM Integrated Shipping Services for best value, A.P. Møller Mærsk for fastest growth, and Grindrod Shipping Holdings for most momentum.
SINGAPORE, Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRIN) (JSE: GSH) (“Grindrod Shipping” or “Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”), a global provider of maritime transportation services in the drybulk sector, today announced the following changes to our Board of Directors (the “Board”). Effective from December 6th 2022, Mr. Michael John
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Wednesday!
GRIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|