Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (GRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRIN POWR Grades
- GRIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.3% of US stocks.
- GRIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GRIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.88% of US stocks).
GRIN Stock Summary
- GRIN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.1 -- higher than only 1.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of 2,461.96%; that's higher than 99.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBX, NOVA, ALTO, GIL, and MIDD.
- GRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.grinshipping.com.
GRIN Valuation Summary
- GRIN's price/earnings ratio is 2.4; this is 85.5% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 52 months, GRIN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRIN.
GRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.18||52-week high||$28.98|
|Prev. close||$24.01||52-week low||$12.83|
|Day high||$24.43||Avg. volume||375,929|
|50-day MA||$21.91||Dividend yield||13.99%|
|200-day MA||$21.49||Market Cap||465.47M|
Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (GRIN) Company Bio
Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. engages in the provision of maritime transportation services. It operates through the following segments: Drybulk Carriers and Tankers business. The Drybulk Carriers business segment transports a range of major and minor bulk and breakbulk commodities with its handysize and supramax vessels. The Tankers business segment owns and charter-in small and medium range tankers used in carrying liquid and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRIN Social Stream
Latest GRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRIN as an investment opportunity.
Noble Financial analyst Michael Heim maintained a Buy rating on Grindrod Shipping Holdings (GRIN - Research Report) today and set a price target of $31.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $23.93.According to TipRanks, Heim is ranked #102 out of 7950 analysts.Currently, the analyst consensus on Grindrod Shipping Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $31.50, representing a 31.63% upside. In a report released yesterday, Alliance Global Partners also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $32.00 price target.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $28.42 and a one-year low of $11.62.
An announcement of "exclusive discussions" for a potential buyout of Grindrod Shipping was enough to shoot GRIN stock upward this morning.
Freight moving company Grindrod Shipping Holdings (NASDAQ: GRIN) had quite a memorable Monday on the stock exchange. Grindrod divulged in a pair of regulatory filings that Taylor Maritime Investments had submitted a non-binding, indicative offer to acquire the company. It is offering $26 per share for its target; in reaction, investors bid Grindrod's U.S.-listed shares up to nearly $24.
SINGAPORE, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRIN) (JSE: GSH) (“Grindrod Shipping” or “Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”), a global provider of maritime transportation services predominantly in the drybulk sector, today made the following announcement. The Board of Directors (“Board”) of Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRIN) (JSE: GSH) (the “Company”) refers to the Schedule 13D filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), b
GRIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|