Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM): Price and Financial Metrics
GROM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$21.41|
|Prev. close||$0.36||52-week low||$0.32|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||1,659,158|
|50-day MA||$0.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.28||Market Cap||3.12M|
GROM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GROM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.34% of US stocks.
- GROM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 105 days.
- GROM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.27% of US stocks).
GROM Stock Summary
- GROM has a market capitalization of $2,974,056 -- more than approximately only 0.39% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GROM is more volatile than 98.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GROM comes in at -224.03% -- higher than that of only 2.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GROM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TUSK, HYFM, EPM, CRC, and CNDT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GROM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001662574.
GROM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GROM's price/sales ratio is 76.92% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- GROM's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.9 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROM.
GROM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.6% of graded US stocks.
- GROM's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 415th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GROM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM) Company Bio
Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. owns and operates social media platform for kids. It also offers animation, network monitoring and security solutions, nutritional services, and mobile parenting application through its subsidiaries. The company was founded by Zach Marks on October 6, 2009 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
GROM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROM Latest Social Stream
View Full GROM Social Stream
Latest GROM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROM SOCIAL ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROM as an investment opportunity.
Grom’s Curiosity Ink Media Announces Licensing and Partnership Opportunities for Cats vs Pickles, Denver, the Last Dinosaur and Santa.com at International Licensing Expo 2023
Pursuing Strategic Relationships in Key Licensing Categories Curiosity Ink Media Brings Santa.com to Licensing Expo Grom Social's Curiosity Ink Media brings its catalog of IP to Licensing Expo 2023 with several marquee offerings including Cats vs Pickles, Denver the Last Dinosaur and the company's upcoming Santa.com, an animated holiday film slated to debut in 2025 and featuring one of Yoyo, one of Santa's most trusted helpers. BOCA RATON, Fla., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grom Social Enter
Grom’s Curiosity Ink Media and Toon2Tango Earn Prestigious Award Nominations at Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Film for Santa.com Screenplay
BOCA RATON, Fla., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a media, technology and entertainment company dedicated to family-friendly programming, web filtering technology, and safe social media for kids, today announced that Curiosity Ink Media, the company’s original storytelling division, and international global production and distribution powerhouse, Toon2Tango GmbH & Co. KG (“Toon2Tango”), were nominated both for Best Animat
Grom’s Curiosity Ink Media & WEP Announce Co-Production Partnership on Denver, The Last Dinosaur Feature Film
Denver Family Film Stomps its way onto Curiosity’s Growing Movie Slate WEP and Curiosity Ink Media to Create Feature Film on Denver the Last Dinosaur Grom Social's Curiosity Ink Media and WEP LLC today announced the two companies will team up to create a feature film based on the hit 1980's/90's animated series, Denver the Last Dinosaur. BOCA RATON, Fla., April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a media, technology and entertainme
CapitalGainsReport: Stocks Under $2 Making Headlines (GROM, LOCL, TIVC, NKLA)
As an investor, staying up-to-date on the latest news and developments in the stock market is crucial for making informed decisions. In today's article, we’re taking a look at four stocks with good...
Grom’s Curiosity Ink Media Named Exclusive Licensing Agent for WEP’s Beloved & Iconic Entertainment Property Denver, The Last Dinosaur
Curiosity to Spearhead Denver’s Licensing Expansion into All Product Categories Curiosity Ink Media Named Licensing Agent for Denver, the Last Dinosaur Grom Social Enterprises' Curiosity Ink Media has teamed up with St. Louis-based WEP, LLC to serve as the exclusive licensing agent for consumer products based upon the iconic hit animated series from the 1980's and 90's, Denver, the Last Dinosaur BOCA RATON, Fla., March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM) (“G
GROM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...