Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM): Price and Financial Metrics
GROM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$234.00|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.60||Avg. volume||139,983|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.88||Market Cap||646.36K|
GROM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GROM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.72% of US stocks.
- GROM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 77 days.
- GROM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.57% of US stocks).
GROM Stock Summary
- GROM has a higher market value than merely 0.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $739,376.4.
- The volatility of GROM SOCIAL ENTERPRISES INC's share price is greater than that of 98.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GROM comes in at -894.22% -- higher than that of just 0.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GROM SOCIAL ENTERPRISES INC are USNA, MGLD, CRC, PBH, and CNDT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GROM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001662574.
GROM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GROM's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- GROM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROM.
GROM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.6% of graded US stocks.
- GROM's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 415th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GROM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM) Company Bio
Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. owns and operates social media platform for kids. It also offers animation, network monitoring and security solutions, nutritional services, and mobile parenting application through its subsidiaries. The company was founded by Zach Marks on October 6, 2009 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
GROM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROM Latest Social Stream
View Full GROM Social Stream
Latest GROM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROM SOCIAL ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROM as an investment opportunity.
Grom’s Award-winning Top Draw Animation Division Featured in CNN Philippines' Creative PH Special Examining Global Influence of Filipino Creative Industries
Manila-based Animation Studio Profiled in 60-minute Program Detailing Creative Industry’s Role in Serving Global Audiences and Contributions to National EconomyBOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Top Draw Animation (TDA), a leading source of premium animation production services for programming shown around the world, and a division of Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM), is featured in the recently-premiered Creative PH, a sixty-minute special examining the impact of cr
BOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM; GROMW) (the “Company”), today closed its previously announced underwritten public offering of 946,000 units (the “Units”) at a price to the public of $3.00 per Unit and 54,000 pre-funded units (the “Pre-Funded Units”) at a price to the public of $2.999 per Pre-Funded Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $3.0 million, prior to deducting underwriting discounts, commissions, and other est
Grom Social Enterprises (GROM) stock is taking a beating on Friday after the company went through a reverse stock split yesterday.
Stocks are down today with investors wondering what the Federal Reserve will do next and Apple (AAPL) dragging shares lower.
Rosecliff Acquisition (RCLF) stock is falling on Friday after the company provided investors with an update to its merger with Spectral MD.
GROM Price Returns