U.S. Global Investors, Inc. - (GROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$3.30|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$2.87||Avg. volume||23,851|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||41.88M|
GROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC is higher than it is for about just 4.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,725%, U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.26% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GROW's revenue has grown -35.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GROW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, PEGY, RRBI, CCF, and BMRC.
- GROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.usfunds.com.
GROW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GROW's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, GROW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2747.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROW.
GROW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 56.29%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 792.48%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 495.94%.
The table below shows GROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.97% of graded US stocks.
- GROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 49th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NAVI, AIV, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GROW.
The table below shows GROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROW Latest Social Stream
View Full GROW Social Stream
Latest GROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROW as an investment opportunity.
San Antonio, TX, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, is pleased to announce that it will continue its payment of monthly dividends. The Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) approved payment of the $0.0075 per share per month dividend beginning in October 2023 and continuing through December 2023. The record dates are October 9, November 13
Sector ETF report for JETS
U.S. Global Investors Ramps Up Share Repurchases Amid Promising Domestic Airline Earnings; Continues Monthly Dividends
San Antonio, TX, Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, today is pleased to announce that it repurchased 61,989 of its own shares in July 2023, at a net cost of over $196,000. This represents an increase of approximately 162% from the number of shares purchased the previous month and a significant 951% increase from the same month a
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - July 25, 2023) - U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW): Stonegate Capital Partners updates their coverage on U.S. Global Investors, Inc. The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://stonegateinc.com/download/grow-q3-2023/?wpdmdl=598&refresh=64beed33d7b151690234163. To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
U.S. Global Investors Increased Share Repurchases in June 2023, Continues Dividends and Provides an Update on JETS
Commercial Air Passenger Volumes Have Returned to Pre-Pandemic Levels Source: TSA, U.S. Global Investors San Antonio, TX, July 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, today is pleased to announce that it repurchased 23,622 of its own shares in June 2023, at a net cost of approximately $67,000. This represents an increase of approximately 7
GROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GROWWant to do more research on U S Global Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch