U.S. Global Investors, Inc. - (GROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GROW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GROW is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- GROW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GROW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.54, U S Global Investors Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, U S Global Investors Inc is reporting a growth rate of -768.42%; that's higher than merely 2.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GROW's revenue has grown 358.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to U S Global Investors Inc are AXR, BWMX, MSB, HLG, and FRG.
- GROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U S Global Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.usfunds.com.
GROW Valuation Summary
- GROW's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 62.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GROW's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
- GROW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROW.
GROW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -408%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.44%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 9.73%.
The table below shows GROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.83% of graded US stocks.
- GROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 48th of 445 Trading stocks.
- Service Unavailable
The table below shows GROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.94||52-week high||$12.89|
|Prev. close||$5.80||52-week low||$2.36|
|Day high||$6.01||Avg. volume||276,729|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$6.52||Market Cap||89.38M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROW Latest Social Stream
View Full GROW Social Stream
Latest GROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S Global Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROW as an investment opportunity.
Sector ETF report for JETS
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
If gold miners want to attract Millennial investors, they should hold 10 percent of their gold, said Frank Holmes of US Global Investors. The post VIDEO Frank Holmes: Gold Too Cheap to Sell, Miners Need to HODL appeared first on Investing News Network .
SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW), a boutique registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has approved a 50% increase in the monthly dividend, from $0.0050 to $0.0075. The Board approved payment of $0.0075 per share per month beginning in October 2021 and continuing through December 2021. The record dates are Oct
The investment firm already has significant exposure to gold, minerals, precious metals, petroleum, and other natural resources.
GROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GROWWant to do more research on U S Global Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch