U.S. Global Investors, Inc. - (GROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GROW POWR Grades
- GROW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- GROW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GROW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.35% of US stocks).
GROW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.01, U S Global Investors Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for U S Global Investors Inc is higher than it is for about merely 4.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.64%, U S Global Investors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.16% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to U S Global Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMID, PGC, FLXS, HURC, and IIIN.
- Visit GROW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usfunds.com.
GROW Valuation Summary
- GROW's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 62.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GROW's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
- GROW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROW.
GROW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.99%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -408%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -106.01%.
The table below shows GROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.97% of graded US stocks.
- GROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 49th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NAVI, AIV, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GROW.
The table below shows GROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$6.88|
|Prev. close||$4.42||52-week low||$4.13|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||81,410|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$5.25||Market Cap||66.97M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROW Latest Social Stream
View Full GROW Social Stream
Latest GROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S Global Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROW as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Global Investors (GROW +2.5%) increased the limit to its annual share buyback program 82%, from $2.75M to $5M. The decision to increase the amount is to complement two increases to the company’s monthly dividend, one in February 2021 and another in October 2021. The dividend payout is up 50% from...
U.S. Global Investors vs. Competition Source: U.S. Global Investors San Antonio, TX, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, is pleased to announce that it has increased the limit to its annual share buyback program 82%, from $2.75 million to $5 million. As before, the Company strategically repurchases stock on down days using an algo
U.S. Global Investors press release (NASDAQ:GROW): FQ2 GAAP EPS of $0.24. Revenue of $6.6M (+39.8% Y/Y). Average assets under management for the three-month period ended December 31, 2021, were $4.1B, up slightly from the previous quarter and up 40% Y/Y. Operating margin for the quarter was 45%, in line with...
U.S. Global Investors Announces Second-Quarter Net Income of $3.6 Million, an Increase of 50% from Previous Quarter
Gold Has Typically Outperformed Following First Rate Hike of Fed Tightening Cycle Source: MWGC, Bloomberg, U.S. Global Investors Over Past 20 Years, Gold Has Been Up 86% of the Time Source: LBMA, U.S. Global Investors San Antonio, TX, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors from gold mining to cryptocurrencies, today is pleased to repo
Sector ETF report for JETS
GROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GROWWant to do more research on U S Global Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch