U.S. Global Investors, Inc. - (GROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GROW Stock Summary
- For GROW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.67% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC; that's greater than it is for just 7.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 190%, U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.9% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IZEA, WHLM, GAIA, CTHR, and EBF.
- GROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.usfunds.com.
GROW Valuation Summary
- GROW's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.1; this is 71.56% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GROW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROW.
GROW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 56.29%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 792.48%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 495.94%.
The table below shows GROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.97% of graded US stocks.
- GROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 49th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NAVI, AIV, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GROW.
The table below shows GROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.56||52-week high||$5.57|
|Prev. close||$2.54||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$2.62||Avg. volume||26,758|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||38.16M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROW Latest Social Stream
View Full GROW Social Stream
Latest GROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROW as an investment opportunity.
7 Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy During the Market Jitters
While companies typically pay passive income quarterly, these monthly dividend stocks to buy align with most people’s schedule.
U.S. Global Jets ETF (JETS) Is Now Live at Bank of America-Merrill
JETS Outperforming the Market U.S. Global Investors San Antonio, TX, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, today is very pleased to announce that its U.S. Global Jets ETF (JETS) has been approved by Bank of America-Merrill (“Merrill”) and is now available to trade at Merrill. JETS launched in April 2015 and today remains the only p
U.S. Global Investors Continues GROW Dividends and Shares Benefits of Mutual Fund Tax Exempt Dividends as Taxes Could Be Set to Rise
San Antonio, TX, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a boutique registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, will continue its payment of monthly dividends for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2023. The Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) approved payment of the $0.0075 per share per month dividend beginning in April 2023 and continuing through June 2023. The record dates
U.S. Global Investors Continues Share Repurchases in February and Provides Update on Financial Statements
San Antonio, TX, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, today is pleased to announce that it repurchased 34,502 of its own shares in February 2023, at a net cost of about $108,000. In December 2022, the Board of Directors (the “Board”) agreed to modify the Company’s buyback algorithm; the Company may now buy back shares of GROW stoc
Should You Invest in the U.S. Global Jets ETF (JETS)?
Sector ETF report for JETS
GROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GROWWant to do more research on U S Global Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...