U.S. Global Investors, Inc. - (GROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GROW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GROW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 54 days.
- GROW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.87% of US stocks).
GROW Stock Summary
- For GROW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC; that's greater than it is for just 7.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 190%, U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GROW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBF, STRT, VPG, KRT, and ZUMZ.
- GROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.usfunds.com.
GROW Valuation Summary
- GROW's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 36.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 139.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROW.
GROW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 119.1%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 792.48%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 633.07%.
The table below shows GROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.97% of graded US stocks.
- GROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 49th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NAVI, AIV, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GROW.
The table below shows GROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$6.37|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$2.91||Avg. volume||56,136|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||43.08M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROW Latest Social Stream
View Full GROW Social Stream
Latest GROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROW as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss 12 best monthly dividend stocks under $10. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Monthly Dividend Stocks Under $10. Income-generating stocks are in high demand this year as investors fight continuous interest rate hikes. Earlier in November, the […]
If you must scratch the itch of wild speculation, you should do so smartly with these best penny stocks under $3 to buy.
Chart 1 Chart 1 Chart 2 Chart 2 SAN ANTONIO, Texas, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors from gold mining to emerging markets, today reported operating income of $1.6 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. The operating margin was a healthy 36% on total revenues of $4.4 million. The Company recorded net income of $118,000
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - November 2, 2022) - U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW): Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on U.S. Global Investors, Inc. The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://stonegateinc.com/reports/GROW_Q3FY22.pdf To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
San Antonio, TX, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ: GROW) (the “Company”), a registered investment advisory firm with longstanding experience in global markets and specialized sectors, is pleased to provide an update on its share repurchase and dividend programs. Share Repurchases up from Last Year In October 2022, the Company bought back 16,426 shares at an approximate net cost of $47,000. Compared to the same month last year, this represents a 744% increase
GROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GROWWant to do more research on U S Global Investors Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Global Investors Inc (GROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch