Groupon, Inc. (GRPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GRPN Stock Summary
- Groupon Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.65% of US listed stocks.
- GRPN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.62% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GRPN has reported earnings growth of 1,266.74%, putting it ahead of 98.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLCE, ZVO, NDLS, CWK, and BSVN.
- Visit GRPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.groupon.com.
GRPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.05||52-week high||$64.69|
|Prev. close||$45.20||52-week low||$14.95|
|Day high||$46.46||Avg. volume||1,137,699|
|50-day MA||$49.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.75||Market Cap||1.31B|
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Company Bio
Groupon operates online local commerce marketplaces that connect merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
GRPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRPN Social Stream
Latest GRPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Groupon Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRPN as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will analyze whether Groupon Inc (NASDAQ:GRPN) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into […]
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Groupon, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GRPN ) by projecting its future...
These seven risky stocks might take a breather as the bull market enters a more speculative stage in the new quarter.
Candace Holyfield’s Entrepreneurial Journey Teaches Spa Owners ‘How to Secure the Big Bag’ Using Groupon
Candace Holyfield, "The Six-Figure Spa Chick," is on a mission to assist Black spa owners with brand building and increasing their income.
(Bloomberg) -- Babylon, the medical startup that connects patients and doctors via an app, is in talks to go public in a merger with blank-check company run by former Groupon Inc. executives, according to people familiar with the matter.The U.K.-based health-care group could reach an agreement with Alkuri Global Acquisition Corp. in the coming weeks, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing confidential information. Babylon could be valued at $3 billion to $4 billion in any deal, the people said.Alkuri is starting to raise an additional private investment in public equity pool of around $300 million to help fund a deal and already has support from several investors, one of the people said.Babylon has been working with advisers to explore a listing via a SPAC merger or tra...
GRPN Price Returns