Groupon, Inc. (GRPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GRPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.40||52-week high||$16.45|
|Prev. close||$5.52||52-week low||$2.89|
|Day high||$5.58||Avg. volume||1,128,211|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.18||Market Cap||166.28M|
GRPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRPN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GRPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.25% of US stocks.
- GRPN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GRPN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GRPN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GRPN is -22.92 -- better than just 0.95% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.09, GROUPON INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GROUPON INC is reporting a growth rate of -683.36%; that's higher than merely 2.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBTC, TCFC, FCAP, UBFO, and CASS.
- GRPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GROUPON INC's official web site, go to www.groupon.com.
GRPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GRPN's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 141 months, GRPN's price/sales ratio has gone down 23.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRPN.
GRPN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 248.37%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -131.23%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -60.76%.
The table below shows GRPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.04% of graded US stocks.
- GRPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.868 -- ranking 156th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- KELYA, MANH, and VRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRPN.
The table below shows GRPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRPN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GRPN, see our GRPN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$34.08||Average Broker Recommendation||2.08 (Hold)|
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Company Bio
Groupon operates online local commerce marketplaces that connect merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRPN Social Stream
Latest GRPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROUPON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRPN as an investment opportunity.
7 Red-Flag Stocks That You Need to Avoid Like the Plague
Although no one likes admitting defeat, certain ideas simply ranks as red-flag stocks to avoid like the plague.
Groupon Warns It May Not Survive. Its Stock Is Tumbling.
Groupon has a new leadership team and a new restructuring plan. What's unclear is whether the company can be fixed.
Groupon (GRPN) Q1 Loss Beat Estimates, Revenues Down Y/Y
Groupon's (GRPN) revenues decline in the first quarter due to a falling customer base.
Groupon (GRPN) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Groupon (GRPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.75% and 9.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Groupon Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
CHICAGO, May 10, 2023--Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) issued its first quarter earnings press release today and addressed its transformation strategy to rebuild Groupon and reposition it for future growth. The company also filed its Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
GRPN Price Returns
Continue Researching GRPNWant to see what other sources are saying about Groupon Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Groupon Inc (GRPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Groupon Inc (GRPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Groupon Inc (GRPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...