Groupon, Inc. (GRPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRPN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GRPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.85% of US stocks.
- GRPN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GRPN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GRPN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GRPN is 6.96 -- better than 94.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GROUPON INC is reporting a growth rate of -283.82%; that's higher than only 5.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GROUPON INC comes in at -37.99%, a number that bests just 5.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLCE, BBSI, ASPU, SCSC, and ABM.
- Visit GRPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.groupon.com.
GRPN Valuation Summary
- GRPN's price/earnings ratio is -1.7; this is 106.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GRPN's price/sales ratio has moved down 22.8 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRPN.
GRPN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -25.23%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 248.37%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.23%.
The table below shows GRPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.04% of graded US stocks.
- GRPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.868 -- ranking 156th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- KELYA, MANH, and VRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRPN.
The table below shows GRPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.40||52-week high||$31.15|
|Prev. close||$8.74||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$8.63||Avg. volume||1,095,878|
|50-day MA||$8.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.29||Market Cap||255.67M|
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Company Bio
Groupon operates online local commerce marketplaces that connect merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRPN Social Stream
Latest GRPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROUPON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRPN as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, November 28, 2022--Groupon CEO Kedar Deshpande and CFO Damien Schmitz will participate in the Credit Suisse 26th Annual Technology Conference on Nov. 30, 2022.
The share price of Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) rose to $8.28 per share on Monday from $8.25. While Groupon Inc. has overperformed by 0.36%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, GRPN fell by -65.63%, with highs and lows ranging from $31.15 to $6.35, whereas the […]
CHICAGO, November 21, 2022--Groupon has a new Best Price Guarantee––giving shoppers the assurance they’re getting the best available price when they buy experiences and services.
Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) closed Monday at $9.05 per share, down from $10.10 a day earlier. While Groupon Inc. has underperformed by -10.40%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, GRPN fell by -67.26%, with highs and lows ranging from $31.15 to $6.35, whereas the simple […]
The trading price of Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) closed lower on Monday, November 14, closing at $9.05, -10.40% lower than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $9.04 and $10.24. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high … Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) Fells -67.26% This Year: What’s Next Read More »
GRPN Price Returns