Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.32||52-week high||$5.85|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$2.36||Avg. volume||695,546|
|50-day MA||$2.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.82||Market Cap||206.28M|
GRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRTS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GRTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GRTS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.83% of US stocks).
GRTS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GRITSTONE BIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GRTS's price/sales ratio is 10.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.84% of US stocks.
- GRITSTONE BIO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRITSTONE BIO INC are ALPN, IDYA, STTK, MGNX, and ACIU.
- Visit GRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to gritstonebio.com.
GRTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GRTS's price/earnings ratio is 105.39% lower, now standing at -1.3.
- Over the past 57 months, GRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRTS.
GRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRTS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.21% of graded US stocks.
- GRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.193 -- ranking 203rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GRTS, see our GRTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS) Company Bio
Gritstone Oncology, Inc., an immuno-oncology company, engages in developing personalized cancer immunotherapies for various cancer types in the United States. It is developing GRANITE-001, a personalized immunotherapy product for cancer patients; and SLATE-001 for patients with common tumor neoantigens. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Emeryville, California.
GRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GRTS Social Stream
Latest GRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRITSTONE BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRTS as an investment opportunity.
Gritstone bio to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
EMERYVILLE, Calif., June 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company working to develop the world’s most potent vaccines, today announced that management will be participating in the following investor conferences: Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Healthcare Conference (Fireside Chat)Fireside Chat Date and Time: Monday, June 12 at 4:00pm PTSpeaker: Andrew Allen, M.D., Ph.D., Co-founder, President and Chief Executive OfficerLocation: Dana Point
Gritstone bio Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
EMERYVILLE, Calif., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company that aims to develop the world’s most potent vaccines, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the company’s Board of Directors granted two employees nonqualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 31,000 shares of its common stock with an exercise price of $1.96, which is equal to the closing price of Gritstone’s common stock on May 16, 2023, the date
The Consensus EPS Estimates For Gritstone bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRTS) Just Fell Dramatically
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Gritstone bio, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GRTS ), with the analysts making...
Gritstone bio Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Updates
-- Robust enrollment in Phase 2 portion of randomized Phase 2/3 study of GRANITE (personalized vaccine in first-line metastatic microsatellite-stable colorectal cancer [MSS-CRC]) to date; 71 of 80 patients (initial target) enrolled as of May 10, 2023 -- -- Gritstone prioritizing GRANITE; expanding Phase 2 from 80 to 100 patients, enrollment completion expected in 3Q2023, preliminary data on approximately 50 patients expected in 1Q2024 -- -- Cash, cash equivalents, marketable securities, and rest
Gritstone bio to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on May 11, 2023
-- Conference call to begin at 4:30pm ET on May 11 --EMERYVILLE, Calif., May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company working to develop the world’s most potent vaccines, today announced it will report its first quarter 2023 financial results and provide a corporate update following market close on Thursday, May 11, 2023. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and audio webcast, which will begin at 4:30pm ET. Live Con
GRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gritstone Oncology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...