Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GRTS Stock Summary
- GRTS's went public 1.32 years ago, making it older than just 1.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 88.5, Gritstone Oncology Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.56% of stocks in our set.
- Gritstone Oncology Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gritstone Oncology Inc are ALPN, VCNX, PTI, UMRX, and ARDS.
- Visit GRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gritstoneoncology.com.
GRTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.50||52-week high||$16.04|
|Prev. close||$10.79||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$11.49||Avg. volume||216,060|
|50-day MA||$8.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||375.96M|
Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS) Company Bio
Gritstone Oncology, Inc., an immuno-oncology company, engages in developing personalized cancer immunotherapies for various cancer types in the United States. It is developing GRANITE-001, a personalized immunotherapy product for cancer patients; and SLATE-001 for patients with common tumor neoantigens. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Emeryville, California.