Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GRTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRTS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GRTS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GRTS Stock Summary
- Gritstone bio Inc's stock had its IPO on September 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 11.41% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Gritstone bio Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRTS's revenue has grown 1,094.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALPN, ATHX, SELB, ABUS, and SYRS.
- Visit GRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to gritstonebio.com.
GRTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GRTS's price/sales ratio is 165.79% higher, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 36 months, GRTS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 36 months, GRTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRTS.
GRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRTS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.21% of graded US stocks.
- GRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.193 -- ranking 203rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.85||52-week high||$14.42|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.71|
|Day high||$1.85||Avg. volume||1,586,691|
|50-day MA||$3.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.51||Market Cap||134.70M|
Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS) Company Bio
Gritstone Oncology, Inc., an immuno-oncology company, engages in developing personalized cancer immunotherapies for various cancer types in the United States. It is developing GRANITE-001, a personalized immunotherapy product for cancer patients; and SLATE-001 for patients with common tumor neoantigens. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GRTS Social Stream
Latest GRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gritstone bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRTS as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next generation of cancer and infectious disease immunotherapies, today announced that Andrew Allen, M.D., Ph.D., Co-founder, President and Chief Executive Officer will participate in the “Infectious Disease” panel at the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference, which is being held virtually from March 7 to 9. Panel DetailsTitle: Infectious DiseaseDate
Gritstone bio (NASDAQ:GRTS) shareholders have endured a 63% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. And unfortunately for Gritstone bio, Inc...
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next generation of cancer and infectious disease immunotherapies, today announced that the company’s Board of Directors has granted five employees nonqualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 35,400 shares of its common stock with an exercise price of $5.46, which is equal to the closing price of Gritstone’s common stock on January 31, 2022, th
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next generation of cancer and infectious disease immunotherapies, today announced that Andrew Allen, M.D., Ph.D., Co-founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel discussion on the role and future of precision oncology at the 2022 BIO CEO & Investor Conference, taking place at the Marriott Marquis in New York City from Febru
Biotech stocks are going through a historic drawdown at the moment. Nearly 400 publicly traded biotech companies have lost 40% or more of their value in just the past six months. Many of these beaten-down biotech stocks will ultimately rebound.
GRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gritstone Oncology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch