Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GRTS Stock Summary
- GRTS's went public 1.5 years ago, making it older than just 1.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 51.93, Gritstone Oncology Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.47% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRTS's revenue has grown 267.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gritstone Oncology Inc are ALPN, XENE, SPRO, PTI, and ARDS.
- GRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gritstone Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.gritstoneoncology.com.
GRTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$15.94|
|Prev. close||$6.10||52-week low||$5.44|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||159,413|
|50-day MA||$8.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.06||Market Cap||202.26M|
Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS) Company Bio
Gritstone Oncology, Inc., an immuno-oncology company, engages in developing personalized cancer immunotherapies for various cancer types in the United States. It is developing GRANITE-001, a personalized immunotherapy product for cancer patients; and SLATE-001 for patients with common tumor neoantigens. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Emeryville, California.