Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRTS POWR Grades
- GRTS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRTS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- GRTS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5% of US stocks).
GRTS Stock Summary
- GRTS's went public 2.97 years ago, making it older than just 7.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRTS's revenue has grown 1,138.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.99% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GRTS is more volatile than 96.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gritstone bio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FIXX, ALPN, SELB, DCPH, and FULC.
- Visit GRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to gritstonebio.com.
GRTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GRTS's price/sales ratio is 165.79% higher, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 36 months, GRTS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 36 months, GRTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRTS.
GRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRTS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.92% of graded US stocks.
- GRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 190th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.50||52-week high||$35.20|
|Prev. close||$13.54||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$14.36||Avg. volume||1,635,938|
|50-day MA||$8.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.87||Market Cap||568.65M|
Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS) Company Bio
Gritstone Oncology, Inc., an immuno-oncology company, engages in developing personalized cancer immunotherapies for various cancer types in the United States. It is developing GRANITE-001, a personalized immunotherapy product for cancer patients; and SLATE-001 for patients with common tumor neoantigens. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GRTS Social Stream
Latest GRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gritstone bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRTS as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing next generation cancer and infectious disease immunotherapies and vaccines, today announced a $55.0 million private investment in public equity (PIPE) financing from the sale of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price per share of $11.00. Gross proceeds from the PIPE financings total $55.0 million, before deducting placement agent fees and offering
A key reason why many people invest in biotech companies is that they expect them to grow much larger. Here's why they chose BioNTech (NASDAQ: BNTX), CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP), and Gritstone Bio (NASDAQ: GRTS). Zhiyuan Sun (BioNTech): In the past year, BioNTech shares have more than quintupled on investor enthusiasm surrounding its coronavirus vaccine, Comirnaty, developed jointly with Pfizer (NYSE: PFE).
Gritstone to Host Data Update on Neoantigen Oncology Programs for the Treatment of Solid Tumors During ESMO 2021
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next generation of cancer and infectious disease immunotherapies, today announced that it will host a data update webcast for investors and analysts during the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Meeting 2021, September 17, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. ET. The event will highlight the GRANITE (individualized neoantigen immunotherapy) Phase 1/2 data
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gritstone bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRTS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next generation of cancer and infectious disease immunotherapies, today announced that Gritstone management will present webcasted company overviews at two upcoming investor conferences in September. Conference: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference Date and Time: Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. ETPresenter: Andrew Allen, M.D.
Gritstone and CEPI Announce Agreement to Advance Second-Generation COVID-19 Vaccine Program (CORAL) Against SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern
CEPI to fund Gritstone’s work on second-generation vaccines against SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19, including a clinical trial in South Africa and manufacturing optimizationGritstone’s second-generation vaccines include self-amplifying mRNA (SAM) to deliver multiple antigens (spike protein plus additional sequence from non-spike genes) providing the potential for deep, broad, and durable immunity against SARS-CoV-2 variantsGritstone’s CORAL Phase 1 program – which includes the CEPI-funde
GRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gritstone Oncology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gritstone Oncology Inc (GRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch