GrubHub Inc. (GRUB): Price and Financial Metrics
GRUB Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, GRUB has reported earnings growth of -964.37%, putting it ahead of only 1.79% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRUB's revenue has grown 31.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.4% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GRUB is more volatile than only 11.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRUB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JFIN, PHR, XXII, GTYH, and VCYT.
- GRUB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GrubHub Inc's official web site, go to default.aspx.
GRUB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.64||52-week high||$85.53|
|Prev. close||$63.05||52-week low||$29.35|
|Day high||$63.87||Avg. volume||1,709,355|
|50-day MA||$73.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.99||Market Cap||5.90B|
GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) Company Bio
GrubHub provides an online and mobile platform for restaurant pick-up and delivery orders in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
GRUB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GrubHub Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GrubHub Inc ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GrubHub Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.03% -- higher than just 20.15% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- GrubHub Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.94% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, GrubHub Inc experienced a tax rate of about 26% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 87.4% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GRUB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRUB Latest Social Stream
View Full GRUB Social Stream
Latest GRUB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GrubHub Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRUB as an investment opportunity.
How Taco Bell, Burger King, and Chipotle are pushing diners away from DoorDash and Uber Eats and reclaiming customer data
Summary List Placement Nearly four years ago, McDonald's signed an exclusive deal to have Uber Eats be its sole delivery provider. While the exclusivity of that partnership did not last, the announcement signaled the beginning of a delivery boom as restaurants scrambled to partner with DoorDash, Postmates, Grubhub, and the like. The war among top food delivery players has only intensified as consumers' appetite for on-demand food delivery grows, with restaurants caught in the middle forced to fork over commission fees as high as 30% per order. During good times, those fees hurt. During coronavirus times, they can be crippling. Delivery orders have more than tripled from two years ago, according to The NPD Group. And restaurants know consumer demand is not waning, but they're finding wor...
Thesis DoorDash (DASH) is an online delivery services company that has found itself in the spotlight in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. While revenue growth, over the past year has been outstanding, it is hard to make a case for aggressive growth in a post-coronavirus economy. DoorDash has yet...
Data suggests virgin drink alternatives are now growing in popularity.
Yahoo Finance's Alexandra Canal breaks down where to find the best deals on National Margarita Day as new Grubhub data shows how virgin margaritas are trending ahead of the holiday.
Waitr Inc. never had the resources of rivals Grubhub Inc. and UberEats. Yet in November 2018 the online food ordering and delivery business went public through a merger with blank-check firm Landcadia Holdings Inc. Landcadia had some powerful names behind …
GRUB Price Returns
Continue Researching GRUBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GrubHub Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!