GrubHub Inc. (GRUB): Price and Financial Metrics
GRUB Stock Summary
- GRUB's current price/earnings ratio is 124.27, which is higher than 95.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 403.27%, GrubHub Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.17% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRUB's revenue has grown 40.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.24% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GrubHub Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPSC, RGEN, OMCL, SSTK, and JAZZ.
- Visit GRUB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to default.aspx.
GRUB Daily Price Range
GRUB 52-Week Price Range
GRUB Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRUB Price/Volume Stats
GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) Company Bio
GrubHub provides an online and mobile platform for restaurant pick-up and delivery orders in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.