GrubHub Inc. (GRUB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRUB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GRUB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRUB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- GRUB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.35% of US stocks).
GRUB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GRUB is currently 49.39, higher than 91.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GrubHub Inc is reporting a growth rate of 181.79%; that's higher than 90.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GRUB is more volatile than only 9.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRUB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YY, INSP, TWOU, DOYU, and SRPT.
- Visit GRUB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to default.aspx.
GRUB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.34||52-week high||$85.53|
|Prev. close||$64.25||52-week low||$52.00|
|Day high||$60.75||Avg. volume||1,520,972|
|50-day MA||$65.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.42||Market Cap||5.45B|
GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) Company Bio
GrubHub provides an online and mobile platform for restaurant pick-up and delivery orders in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
GRUB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for GrubHub Inc. To summarize, we found that GrubHub Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GrubHub Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.24%; that's greater than merely 7.34% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, GRUB is generating more cash flow than just 20.81% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- GrubHub Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.7% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GRUB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRUB Latest Social Stream
View Full GRUB Social Stream
Latest GRUB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GrubHub Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRUB as an investment opportunity.
Food delivery was a rare place of major activity in a year shaped by the global pandemic, with stay-in-place orders helping fuel demand for at-home dining. Consolidation has been a major trend among these companies in an effort to capture additional market share and serve more geographies. With their latest earnings reports, Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE: UBER ) and GrubHub Inc (NYSE: GRUB ) showed that food deliveries are still going strong despite eased restrictions. This week, DoorDash Inc (NYSE: DASH ) is expected to also provide reassurance that this positive trend will last once customers are no longer homebound and restaurants have reopened. Uber's Q1 Results Showed Food Delivery's Strength The hunger for its thriving food delivery business during the lockdowns actually helped Uber...
While Grubhub Inc. ( NYSE:GRUB ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share price...
Don't let the sign fool you. Pepsi's new restaurant, Pep's Place, is online only and puts the focus on beverages. Top line For the next 30 days, people in select U.S. cities, including Chicago, Denver, Miami and Minneapolis, can order a meal from Pep's Place on PepsPlaceRestaurant.com or delivery apps Grubhub, DoorDash and Uber Eats….
(Bloomberg) -- DoorDash Inc., the largest food-delivery company in the U.S., is seeking acquisitions in Europe, adding another well-capitalized competitor to an already crowded market.The company has made inquiries about potential food delivery targets in Europe, according to people familiar with the matter, who asked not to be named discussing private information. Germany and the U.K. specifically are countries on DoorDash’s radar, one of the people said.DoorDash is also interested in expanding in the grocery delivery space in Europe, one person said. The U.S. company may decide not to do a deal, and has also considered going it alone, two of the people said.A representative for DoorDash declined to comment. Shares in Deliveroo Plc rose 1.9% on Friday, while Just Eat Takeaway.com NV fe...
The following slide deck was published by Grubhub Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
GRUB Price Returns