GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRWG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GRWG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 29.39% of US stocks.
- GRWG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GRWG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.77% of US stocks).
GRWG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.22, GROWGENERATION CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.07% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GROWGENERATION CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GROWGENERATION CORP is reporting a growth rate of -676.28%; that's higher than just 2.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRWG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGC, PSFE, UPH, RGLD, and MGY.
- Visit GRWG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.growgeneration.com.
GRWG Valuation Summary
- GRWG's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GRWG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRWG.
GRWG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRWG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.04% of graded US stocks.
- GRWG's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 138th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BOOT, CONN, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRWG.
The table below shows GRWG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRWG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRWG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.50||52-week high||$25.96|
|Prev. close||$3.61||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$3.72||Avg. volume||1,746,890|
|50-day MA||$4.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.83||Market Cap||212.78M|
GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) Company Bio
GrowGeneration Corp., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores in the United States. It engages in the marketing and distribution of horticultural, organics, and lighting and hydroponics products, including lighting fixtures, nutrients, seeds and growing media, systems, trays, fans, filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, timers, instruments, water pumps, irrigation supplies, and hand tools. The company also operates GrowGen.Pro, an online e-commerce store. The company serves commercial and urban cultivators growing specialty crops, including organics, greens, and plant-based medicines. As of March 27, 2020, it operated a chain of 27 retail and commercial hydroponic/gardening centers, including 5 locations in Colorado, 4 locations in California, 4 locations in Michigan, 2 locations in Nevada, 1 location in Washington, 1 location in Oregon, 4 locations in Oklahoma, 1 location in Rhode Island, 3 locations in Maine, 1 location in Florida, 1 distribution center in California, and an online e-commerce store. The company was formerly known as Easylife Corp. GrowGeneration Corp. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRWG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRWG Latest Social Stream
View Full GRWG Social Stream
Latest GRWG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROWGENERATION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRWG as an investment opportunity.
While these market ideas may be flying under the radar, certain small-cap sleeper stocks to buy pack quite the punch.
DENVER, September 20, 2022--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers with 60 locations across 15 states, today announced the opening of a new hydroponic garden center to serve the emerging Virginia hydroponics market. The new store in Richmond becomes the first in the state and is scheduled to open September 26, 2022.
DENVER, September 02, 2022--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or "the Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers with 60 locations across 14 states, today announced that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Challenging market conditions make these growth stocks to sell a detriment to your portfolio if you don't dump them before Q4.
DENVER, August 12, 2022--GrowGeneration Announces New Executives
GRWG Price Returns