GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRWG POWR Grades
- GRWG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 32.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRWG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GRWG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.63% of US stocks).
GRWG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.24, GROWGENERATION CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GROWGENERATION CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GRWG has reported earnings growth of -727.16%, putting it ahead of only 2.33% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GROWGENERATION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CGC, PTEN, RFP, GSAT, and PSFE.
- GRWG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GROWGENERATION CORP's official web site, go to www.growgeneration.com.
GRWG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GRWG's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.59% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- GRWG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRWG.
GRWG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 65.42%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 195.87%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 429.18%.
The table below shows GRWG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRWG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRWG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.04% of graded US stocks.
- GRWG's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 138th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BOOT, CONN, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRWG.
The table below shows GRWG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRWG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRWG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.64||52-week high||$10.79|
|Prev. close||$4.40||52-week low||$2.92|
|Day high||$4.72||Avg. volume||1,221,833|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||282.71M|
GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) Company Bio
GrowGeneration Corp., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores in the United States. It engages in the marketing and distribution of horticultural, organics, and lighting and hydroponics products, including lighting fixtures, nutrients, seeds and growing media, systems, trays, fans, filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, timers, instruments, water pumps, irrigation supplies, and hand tools. The company also operates GrowGen.Pro, an online e-commerce store. The company serves commercial and urban cultivators growing specialty crops, including organics, greens, and plant-based medicines. As of March 27, 2020, it operated a chain of 27 retail and commercial hydroponic/gardening centers, including 5 locations in Colorado, 4 locations in California, 4 locations in Michigan, 2 locations in Nevada, 1 location in Washington, 1 location in Oregon, 4 locations in Oklahoma, 1 location in Rhode Island, 3 locations in Maine, 1 location in Florida, 1 distribution center in California, and an online e-commerce store. The company was formerly known as Easylife Corp. GrowGeneration Corp. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRWG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRWG Latest Social Stream
View Full GRWG Social Stream
Latest GRWG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROWGENERATION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRWG as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, January 17, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers in the United States, today announced the acquisition of inventory and equipment from The Grow Store, a family owned and operated business located in Traverse City, Michigan, with roots dating back to 1997 as one of the first hydroponics and indoor garden centers in the country. As a part of the transaction, GrowGen also took over the ex
DENVER, January 09, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers in the United States, today announced the hiring of Aaron Hook as Vice President of Sales. Mr. Hook will be responsible for driving revenue growth and directing organizational strategy, implementation, and execution of sales programs across all channels. Previously, Mr. Hook held leadership positions at Sunlight Supply and, most recently
DENVER, January 05, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers in the United States, today announced that the Company will be participating in the 25th Annual ICR Conference, to be held January 9-11, 2023, at the Grande Lakes Orlando, in Orlando, Florida.
The Ancillary Pot Stocks Index had been declining monthly since the beginning of 2022 but that all changed in October.
It's been a volatile day of trading following yesterday's selloff, with stocks currently swimming in red ink at midday.
GRWG Price Returns