GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG): Price and Financial Metrics
GRWG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.69||52-week high||$8.63|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$3.78||Avg. volume||1,064,495|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.30||Market Cap||225.23M|
GRWG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRWG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GRWG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- GRWG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GRWG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GRWG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, GROWGENERATION CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GROWGENERATION CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GRWG has reported earnings growth of -21,933.29%, putting it ahead of merely 0.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRWG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRK, WYY, CNSL, CHK, and TAC.
- GRWG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GROWGENERATION CORP's official web site, go to www.growgeneration.com.
GRWG Valuation Summary
- GRWG's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GRWG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRWG.
GRWG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.12%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 764%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1082.27%.
The table below shows GRWG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRWG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRWG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.04% of graded US stocks.
- GRWG's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 138th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BOOT, CONN, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRWG.
The table below shows GRWG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRWG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GRWG, see our GRWG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.31 (Strong Buy)|
GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) Company Bio
GrowGeneration Corp., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores in the United States. It engages in the marketing and distribution of horticultural, organics, and lighting and hydroponics products, including lighting fixtures, nutrients, seeds and growing media, systems, trays, fans, filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, timers, instruments, water pumps, irrigation supplies, and hand tools. The company also operates GrowGen.Pro, an online e-commerce store. The company serves commercial and urban cultivators growing specialty crops, including organics, greens, and plant-based medicines. As of March 27, 2020, it operated a chain of 27 retail and commercial hydroponic/gardening centers, including 5 locations in Colorado, 4 locations in California, 4 locations in Michigan, 2 locations in Nevada, 1 location in Washington, 1 location in Oregon, 4 locations in Oklahoma, 1 location in Rhode Island, 3 locations in Maine, 1 location in Florida, 1 distribution center in California, and an online e-commerce store. The company was formerly known as Easylife Corp. GrowGeneration Corp. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRWG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRWG Latest Social Stream
View Full GRWG Social Stream
Latest GRWG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROWGENERATION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRWG as an investment opportunity.
GrowGeneration Partners with Bridgetown Mushrooms to Begin Selling Mycology Supplies
DENVER & PORTLAND, Ore., May 16, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company") and GrowLife, Inc. (OTCQB: PHOT), today announced a multi-year partnership focused on the development and sale of mycology supplies, placing both companies among the early movers in the rapidly expanding mushroom farming industry.
GrowGeneration Announces Details for 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
DENVER, May 11, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), today announced that the Company will host its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 4:00pm EDT.
GrowGeneration Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
DENVER, May 09, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers with 61 locations across 17 states, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
GrowGeneration Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Conference Call for May 9, 2023
DENVER, April 25, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers with 61 stores across 17 states, today announced it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 after market close. The announcement will be followed by a live earnings conference call at 4:30 p.m. EDT.
GrowGeneration Acquires Store in Jackson, Michigan
DENVER, April 18, 2023--GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) ("GrowGen" or the "Company"), the largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers in the United States, today announced the acquisition of inventory and equipment from Mighty Grow, a family owned and operated business located in Jackson, Michigan serving the gardening community for over 10 years. As a part of the transaction, GrowGen also took over the existing store location at 2418 W. Michigan Ave. Jackson, MI.
GRWG Price Returns
Continue Researching GRWGWant to see what other sources are saying about GrowGeneration Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
GrowGeneration Corp (GRWG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GrowGeneration Corp (GRWG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GrowGeneration Corp (GRWG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...