GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRWG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GRWG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRWG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- GRWG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.1% of US stocks).
GRWG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 308%, GrowGeneration Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GrowGeneration Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,871.77%; that's higher than 98.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRWG's revenue has grown 169.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.75% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GrowGeneration Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MEC, TXRH, HUSA, MCF, and AEMD.
- GRWG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GrowGeneration Corp's official web site, go to www.growgeneration.com.
GRWG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GRWG's price/sales ratio is 80.65% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- GRWG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 58 months.
- GRWG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 101.8 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRWG.
GRWG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRWG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.11% of graded US stocks.
- GRWG's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 137th of 164 Retail stocks.
- CONN, SIG, and LOW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRWG.
The table below shows GRWG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRWG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRWG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.97||52-week high||$67.75|
|Prev. close||$26.99||52-week low||$14.25|
|Day high||$27.52||Avg. volume||2,052,276|
|50-day MA||$35.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.04||Market Cap||1.61B|
GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) Company Bio
GrowGeneration Corp., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores in the United States. It engages in the marketing and distribution of horticultural, organics, and lighting and hydroponics products, including lighting fixtures, nutrients, seeds and growing media, systems, trays, fans, filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, timers, instruments, water pumps, irrigation supplies, and hand tools. The company also operates GrowGen.Pro, an online e-commerce store. The company serves commercial and urban cultivators growing specialty crops, including organics, greens, and plant-based medicines. As of March 27, 2020, it operated a chain of 27 retail and commercial hydroponic/gardening centers, including 5 locations in Colorado, 4 locations in California, 4 locations in Michigan, 2 locations in Nevada, 1 location in Washington, 1 location in Oregon, 4 locations in Oklahoma, 1 location in Rhode Island, 3 locations in Maine, 1 location in Florida, 1 distribution center in California, and an online e-commerce store. The company was formerly known as Easylife Corp. GrowGeneration Corp. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRWG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRWG Latest Social Stream
View Full GRWG Social Stream
Latest GRWG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GrowGeneration Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRWG as an investment opportunity.
Shares of specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores operator GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) rose 4.1% on Wednesday after the company announced the opening of two new hydroponic garden centers in Los Angeles County, California. Notably, one store will be in the downtown LA location and the other near the ports of Long Beach. The store in the downtown LA location will span an area of about 52,000 square feet. "Our 70,000 square foot location, near the ports of Long Beach, will help us expand our private label business operating as a distribution center for our West region locations," the company said in a release.
The pot investment theme came out of the gate hot.
GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG), ("GrowGen" or the "Company") the nation's largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers, today announced the opening of two new hydroponic garden centers to serve the largest hydroponic market in the country, Los Angeles County, California. These locations become the 11th and 12th locations in Southern California. Both locations will be opened for business on September 24, 2021.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of GrowGeneration Corp...
GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG), ("GrowGen" or the "Company") the nation's largest chain of specialty hydroponic and organic garden centers, today announced that the Company will participate in the following investment conferences:
GRWG Price Returns