GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG): Price and Financial Metrics
GRWG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 746.06, GrowGeneration Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GRWG is currently 948.73, higher than 99.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GrowGeneration Corp is reporting a growth rate of -30,161.28%; that's higher than only 0% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRWG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUMR, TWI, FTSI, CGA, and PESI.
- GRWG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GrowGeneration Corp's official web site, go to www.growgeneration.com.
GRWG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRWG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.31||52-week high||$53.43|
|Prev. close||$51.11||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$52.46||Avg. volume||3,464,267|
|50-day MA||$35.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.72||Market Cap||1.93B|
GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) Company Bio
GrowGeneration Corp., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores in the United States. It engages in the marketing and distribution of horticultural, organics, and lighting and hydroponics products, including lighting fixtures, nutrients, seeds and growing media, systems, trays, fans, filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, timers, instruments, water pumps, irrigation supplies, and hand tools. The company also operates GrowGen.Pro, an online e-commerce store. The company serves commercial and urban cultivators growing specialty crops, including organics, greens, and plant-based medicines. As of March 27, 2020, it operated a chain of 27 retail and commercial hydroponic/gardening centers, including 5 locations in Colorado, 4 locations in California, 4 locations in Michigan, 2 locations in Nevada, 1 location in Washington, 1 location in Oregon, 4 locations in Oklahoma, 1 location in Rhode Island, 3 locations in Maine, 1 location in Florida, 1 distribution center in California, and an online e-commerce store. The company was formerly known as Easylife Corp. GrowGeneration Corp. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.