Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- GSBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.38% of US stocks).
GSBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 894.56, GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.18% of US stocks.
- GSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.72% of US stocks.
- The volatility of GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 0.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRKL, THFF, FFNW, CWBC, and LSBK.
- Visit GSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatsouthernbank.com.
GSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GSBC's price/sales ratio is 17.86% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- GSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSBC.
GSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 57.21%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 0.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.89%.
The table below shows GSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.82% of graded US stocks.
- GSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CBSH, BANF, and PBCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSBC.
The table below shows GSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.07||52-week high||$63.95|
|Prev. close||$57.85||52-week low||$50.30|
|Day high||$58.58||Avg. volume||40,026|
|50-day MA||$60.53||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$59.57||Market Cap||703.10M|
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Company Bio
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. offers a range of financial services in Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Arkansas. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GSBC Social Stream
Latest GSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSBC as an investment opportunity.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC), the holding company for Great Southern Bank, declared a $0.40 per common share dividend for the third quarter of the calendar year ending December 31, 2022. The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2022, to shareholders of record on October 3, 2022. This dividend represents the 131st consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the Company to common shareholders. With total ass
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
The Zacks Savings and Loan industry players like PFS, GSBC and TFSL are gaining from interest rate hikes, robust loan growth and focus on efficiency improvements.
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2022 Preliminary Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC), the holding company for Great Southern Bank, expects to report third quarter 2022 preliminary earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, and host a conference call on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. Central Time (3:00 p.m. Eastern Time). The call will be available live or later in a recorded version at the Company’s Investor Relations website, https://investors.greatsou
GSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch