Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.92||52-week high||$64.16|
|Prev. close||$48.32||52-week low||$45.38|
|Day high||$48.80||Avg. volume||26,428|
|50-day MA||$51.73||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$53.70||Market Cap||572.79M|
GSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSBC POWR Grades
- GSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.48% of US stocks.
- GSBC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GSBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.33% of US stocks).
GSBC Stock Summary
- GSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.52%, GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.6% of about US stocks.
- GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be QCRH, CTRN, SCHL, IDT, and VLGEA.
- GSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.greatsouthernbank.com.
GSBC Valuation Summary
- GSBC's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 150% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GSBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSBC.
GSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 1.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -22.01%.
The table below shows GSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.82% of graded US stocks.
- GSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CBSH, BANF, and PBCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSBC.
The table below shows GSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Company Bio
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. offers a range of financial services in Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Arkansas. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
GSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GSBC Social Stream
Latest GSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREAT SOUTHERN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSBC as an investment opportunity.
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GSBC ) will pay a dividend of $0.40 on the 17th of October. This means the...
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC), the holding company for Great Southern Bank, declared a $0.40 per common share dividend for the third quarter of the calendar year ending December 31, 2023. The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2023, to stockholders of record on October 2, 2023. This dividend represents the 135th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the Company to common stockholders. With total ass
With 43% stake, Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Great Southern Bancorp's stock price might be...
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2023 Preliminary Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC), the holding company for Great Southern Bank, expects to report third quarter 2023 preliminary earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, and host a conference call on Thursday, October 19, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. Central Time (3:00 p.m. Eastern Time). The call will be available live or later in a recorded version at the Company’s Investor Relations website, https://investors.greatsou
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 20, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Great Southern Bancorp Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator instructions] […]
GSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch