Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSBC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- GSBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 52.04% of US stocks).
GSBC Stock Summary
- Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.44% of US equities in our set.
- GSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.72% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Great Southern Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, BRKL, NWBI, WSFS, and FUNC.
- GSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Great Southern Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.greatsouthernbank.com.
GSBC Valuation Summary
- GSBC's price/earnings ratio is 10.3; this is 6.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GSBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSBC.
GSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.1%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.46%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.71%.
The table below shows GSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.09% of graded US stocks.
- GSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 435 Banking stocks.
- CBSH, BANF, and PBCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSBC.
The table below shows GSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.72||52-week high||$60.54|
|Prev. close||$57.44||52-week low||$38.81|
|Day high||$57.51||Avg. volume||30,649|
|50-day MA||$54.48||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$54.41||Market Cap||770.37M|
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Company Bio
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. offers a range of financial services in Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Arkansas. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GSBC Social Stream
Latest GSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Southern Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSBC as an investment opportunity.
President and CEO, Joe Turner and Chief Financial Officer, Rex Copeland are on the call with me today. As is typical, I'll provide some brief remarks about the company's performance and then turn the call over to Rex Copeland, our CFO who will get into more detail on our financial results.
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.37% and 0.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Reports Preliminary Third Quarter Earnings of $1.49 Per Diluted Common Share
Preliminary Financial Results and Other Matters for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021: CECL Adoption: As previously disclosed, effective January 1, 2021, Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (the Company) adopted the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) accounting standard. The Company’s financial statements for periods prior to January 1, 2021, were prepared under the incurred loss accounting standard. The adoption of the CECL accounting standard during the first quarter of 2021 requi
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GSBC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date is...
GSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch