Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSBC POWR Grades
- GSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.46% of US stocks.
- GSBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GSBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.13% of US stocks).
GSBC Stock Summary
- Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- GSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.45%, Great Southern Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Great Southern Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FMBH, RBCAA, CHCO, HOPE, and UVSP.
- Visit GSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatsouthernbank.com.
GSBC Valuation Summary
- GSBC's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 191.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- GSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSBC.
GSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.48||52-week high||$60.54|
|Prev. close||$51.88||52-week low||$34.32|
|Day high||$52.66||Avg. volume||31,554|
|50-day MA||$53.83||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$52.00||Market Cap||719.76M|
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Company Bio
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. offers a range of financial services in Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Arkansas. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
GSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GSBC Social Stream
Latest GSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Southern Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSBC as an investment opportunity.
Thank you for standing by and welcome to the Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call. For the second quarter of 2021, we earned $20.1 million or $1.46 per share compared to $13.2 million or $0.93 per share in the same period in 2020.
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC): Q2 GAAP EPS of $1.46.Revenue of $54.27M (+4.9% Y/Y)Press Release...
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 03:00 PM ET Company Participants Kelly Polonus - Investor Relations Joe Turner - President & Chief Executive Officer Rex Copeland - Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Liesch - Piper Sandler Damon...
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.31% and 1.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Reports Preliminary Second Quarter Earnings of $1.46 Per Diluted Common Share
Preliminary Financial Results and Other Matters for the Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021: CECL Adoption: As previously disclosed, effective January 1, 2021, Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (the Company) adopted the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) accounting standard. The Company’s financial statements for periods prior to January 1, 2021, were prepared under the incurred loss accounting standard. The adoption of the CECL accounting standard during the first quarter of 2021 required us
GSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch