Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.36% of US stocks.
- GSBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GSBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.25% of US stocks).
GSBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.9 for Great Southern Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.52%, Great Southern Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.01% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GSBC comes in at 20.01% -- higher than that of 91.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Great Southern Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTBI, NWBI, UEPS, SMBC, and BRKL.
- Visit GSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatsouthernbank.com.
GSBC Valuation Summary
- GSBC's price/earnings ratio is 10.3; this is 6.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GSBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSBC.
GSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.43%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 7.1%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.09%.
The table below shows GSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.82% of graded US stocks.
- GSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CBSH, BANF, and PBCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSBC.
The table below shows GSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.68||52-week high||$62.70|
|Prev. close||$58.06||52-week low||$49.53|
|Day high||$59.07||Avg. volume||42,901|
|50-day MA||$58.62||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$57.74||Market Cap||756.39M|
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Company Bio
Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. offers a range of financial services in Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Arkansas. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GSBC Social Stream
Latest GSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Southern Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSBC as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix Banking Veteran Justin Lutz Hired as Market ManagerSPRINGFIELD, Mo., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Southern Bank announced today that it has opened a new loan production office (LPO) in Phoenix, Arizona, which represents the seventh LPO in the Company’s franchise. Justin Lutz, a Phoenix banking veteran, has been hired as market manager and is responsible for developing commercial lending relationships in the market area. “Great Southern is pleased to open an LPO in Phoenix and
Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Great Southern Bank's new St. Louis market president, the bank's first, brings 25 years of banking experience to the post.
Meeting to be virtual-only due to COVID-19 pandemicSPRINGFIELD, Mo., Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSBC), the holding company for Great Southern Bank, will hold its 33rd Annual Meeting of Stockholders at: 10 a.m. CDT Wednesday, May 11, 2022 Virtual Meeting (Webcast) Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and to support the health and well-being of the Company’s stockholders, directors, employees, and others, this year’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders will b
No summary available.
GSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Southern Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch