Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. (GSBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GSBC reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.43% of dividend stocks in our set.
- GSBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 92,105,000; for context, that's better than 90.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GSBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AAP, DLTH, RFP, SCHN and ROP.
GSBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Great Southern Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 46.79% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GSBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Great Southern Bancorp Inc's estimated return of 46.79% surpasses about 74.57% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Great Southern Bancorp Inc than it is for 70.44% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Great Southern Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 74.98% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
GSBC Dividend Chart
GSBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GSBC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Great Southern Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Great Southern Bancorp Inc Common Stock (GSBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) - Dividend Investor
Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha