Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.33||52-week high||$79.40|
|Prev. close||$73.28||52-week low||$31.21|
|Day high||$73.95||Avg. volume||263,455|
|50-day MA||$71.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.07||Market Cap||2.74B|
GSHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSHD POWR Grades
- GSHD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.38% of US stocks.
- GSHD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GSHD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.26% of US stocks).
GSHD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 247.57, GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GSHD is currently 68.32, higher than 96.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE INC is reporting a growth rate of 368.74%; that's higher than 96.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EVC, FORR, XPO, CLST, and RYAN.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gooseheadinsurance.com.
GSHD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GSHD's price/earnings ratio is 2506.32% higher, now standing at 247.6.
- Over the past 67 months, GSHD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSHD.
GSHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.68% of graded US stocks.
- GSHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.675 -- ranking 19th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GSHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.
GSHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSHD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSHD Social Stream
Latest GSHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSHD as an investment opportunity.
Insurance company stock GSHD is near a buy point with strong technical ratings. Goosehead provides property, casualty and title insurance.
Earnings growth is key to a winning stock. These stocks make the grade with several of them setting up in bases.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, released its “U.S. Small Company Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the U.S. Small Company Growth Composite Portfolio, referred to as the “Portfolio,” posted returns of -3.66% gross and -3.97% net of fees. This performance is […]
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen U.S. SMID Company Growth Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The portfolio returned -5.00% gross and -5.26% net of fees in the third quarter compared to a -6.84% return for the Russell 2500 Growth Index. The portfolio returned 11.68% […]
Goosehead Insurance (NASDAQ:GSHD) pulls back 8.0% this week, but still delivers shareholders notable 14% CAGR over 5 years
Goosehead Insurance, Inc ( NASDAQ:GSHD ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 12% in the...
GSHD Price Returns
Continue Researching GSHDWant to do more research on Goosehead Insurance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch