Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSHD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSHD is -9.57 -- better than only 1.72% of US stocks.
- GSHD's current price/earnings ratio is 345.8, which is higher than 98.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GSHD is currently 168.98, higher than 98.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIX, FSM, QIWI, SEB, and WPM.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goosehead.com.
GSHD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.98||52-week high||$51.98|
|Prev. close||$39.19||52-week low||$23.18|
|Day high||$40.09||Avg. volume||182,955|
|50-day MA||$44.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.32||Market Cap||607.94M|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.