Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSHD Stock Summary
- Goosehead Insurance Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.75% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 410.26, Goosehead Insurance Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GSHD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goosehead Insurance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HCKT, WWE, GSMG, MEDP, and PIPR.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gooseheadinsurance.com.
GSHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.47||52-week high||$174.79|
|Prev. close||$103.65||52-week low||$39.21|
|Day high||$107.81||Avg. volume||162,011|
|50-day MA||$129.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.51||Market Cap||3.91B|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.
GSHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GSHD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Goosehead Insurance Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GSHD, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 19.99% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Goosehead Insurance Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSHD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSHD Social Stream
Latest GSHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goosehead Insurance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSHD as an investment opportunity.
WESTLAKE, Texas, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (“Goosehead” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GSHD), a rapidly growing independent personal lines insurance agency, announced today that Mark E. Jones, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer will participate in a fireside chat at the RBC Capital Markets Global Financials Conference on Wednesday, March 10th at 1:20 PM Eastern Time. Mr. Jones will be joined by Michael Colby, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Mark Colby, Chief Financial Officer. A link to the live webcast of the fireside chat will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.gooseheadinsurance.com. A replay of the fireside chat will be accessible on the website via the same link following the conference. A...
Goosehead Insurance (NASDAQ:GSHD) will issue its quarterly earnings data after the market closes on Tuesday, February 23rd. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of $0.15 per share for the quarter. Parties interested in participating in the company’s conference call can do so using this link. NASDAQ:GSHD opened at $174.55 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day […]
His posts on Instagram alerted the firm to his participation
Goosehead Insurance has terminated associate general counsel, Paul Davis, after a livestreamed video shared to social media showed the Texas lawyer's participation in Wednesday’s breach of the U.S. Capitol.
Cancel culture comes for patriots whose only crime was participating in a seditious riot at the nation's capitol - Lawyers, Guns & Money
One of the remarkable features of yesterday’s events is the truly breathtaking level of impunity on display, by people who apparently can’t imagine that they might actually be held responsible for their actions: An in-house attorney at Westlake, Texas-based Goosehead Insurance was fired from the company Thursday, after he posted a video on Instagram while …
GSHD Price Returns
Continue Researching GSHDWant to do more research on Goosehead Insurance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!