Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSHD Stock Summary
- Goosehead Insurance Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.62% of US listed stocks.
- GSHD's current price/earnings ratio is 367.52, which is higher than 98.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Goosehead Insurance Inc is higher than 98.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goosehead Insurance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIX, HBMD, LAKE, SENEA, and GTS.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goosehead.com.
GSHD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.40||52-week high||$51.98|
|Prev. close||$46.15||52-week low||$24.05|
|Day high||$46.77||Avg. volume||140,456|
|50-day MA||$43.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.46||Market Cap||690.35M|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.