Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSHD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GSHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSHD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GSHD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.66% of US stocks).
GSHD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSHD is 30.37 -- better than 99.16% of US stocks.
- GSHD's current price/earnings ratio is 4,920.21, which is higher than 100% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GSHD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE INC are IRDM, PRTS, ELSE, CARS, and PODD.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gooseheadinsurance.com.
GSHD Valuation Summary
- GSHD's price/earnings ratio is 4213.8; this is 36863.16% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 58 months, GSHD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4150.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSHD.
GSHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.68% of graded US stocks.
- GSHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.675 -- ranking 19th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GSHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.21||52-week high||$102.06|
|Prev. close||$44.79||52-week low||$29.23|
|Day high||$46.35||Avg. volume||248,394|
|50-day MA||$38.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.37||Market Cap||1.69B|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSHD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSHD Social Stream
Latest GSHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSHD as an investment opportunity.
Vonage, a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, has been chosen by Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSHD), a rapidly growing, independent personal insurance agency, to provide contact center capabilities to its more than 2,000 insurance agents across the U.S. With Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce, Goosehead is arming its agents with the ability to create meaningful engagement with clients and prospects, from anywhere and across an
Strategic partnership equips independent mortgage professionals with the tools needed to deliver a world-class home insurance selection process WESTLAKE, Texas, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSHD), a rapidly growing, independent personal insurance agency, today announced a new partnership with the Association of Independent Mortgage Experts (AIME) to provide its community of over 65,000 independent mortgage brokers with tools that ensure the home insurance
First-of-its-kind partnership provides NAMB mortgage professionals with an easier and faster way for homebuyers to get home insuranceWESTLAKE, Texas, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSHD), a rapidly growing, independent personal insurance agency, is pleased to announce a new partnership with the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB). As the official partner of NAMB, mortgage originators, brokers and lenders nationwide will now be able to provide the
The nature of investing is that you win some, and you lose some. And unfortunately for Goosehead Insurance, Inc...
Goosehead Insurance Survey Reveals Two-Thirds of Americans Don’t Know What their Home Insurance Covers
New data reflects opportunities for the insurance industry to better educate consumersWESTLAKE, Texas, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Owning a home is one of the most expensive purchases an individual will ever make and protecting that asset is of utmost importance. New data released today from Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSHD), a rapidly growing independent personal lines insurance agency, and One Poll, reveals that consumers would benefit from the efficiency, education and support th
GSHD Price Returns
Continue Researching GSHDWant to do more research on Goosehead Insurance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch