Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSHD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSHD is -24 -- better than merely 0.83% of US stocks.
- GSHD's current price/earnings ratio is 485.31, which is higher than 98.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -22.27 for Goosehead Insurance Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCKT, WWE, CELH, MEDP, and EPAM.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gooseheadinsurance.com.
GSHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.36||52-week high||$174.79|
|Prev. close||$122.61||52-week low||$37.26|
|Day high||$125.67||Avg. volume||150,609|
|50-day MA||$138.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$105.79||Market Cap||4.41B|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.
GSHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Goosehead Insurance Inc. To summarize, we found that Goosehead Insurance Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GSHD, they are:
- As a business, GSHD is generating more cash flow than just 8.9% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 17.23% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Goosehead Insurance Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSHD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSHD Social Stream
Latest GSHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goosehead Insurance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSHD as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Goosehead Insurance, Inc in conjunction with this event....
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (GSHD) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Daniel Farrell - Vice President of Capital Markets Mark Jones - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Michael Colby - President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Colby - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Goosehead Insurance, Inc (NASDAQ: GSHD)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 23, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by.
- Fourth Quarter Revenues of $34.7 Million Increased 48% - - Full Year 2020 Revenues of $117.0 Million Grew 51% - - Total Written Premiums Increased 45% for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 - - Total Franchises and Corporate Sales Headcount Grew 55% and 47%, Respectively - - Full Year 2020 Net Income Growth of 81% and Adjusted EBITDA Growth of 59% - WESTLAKE, Texas, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (“Goosehead” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GSHD), a rapidly growing independent personal lines insurance agency, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Beginning with the fourth quarter and full year 2019, the Company began reporting results under accounting standard ASC 606. See Goosehead’s Annual Report on Form 10-K...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Goosehead Insurance, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSHD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
GSHD Price Returns
Continue Researching GSHDWant to do more research on Goosehead Insurance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!