Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSHD POWR Grades
- GSHD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSHD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GSHD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GSHD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSHD is -54.41 -- better than just 0.37% of US stocks.
- GSHD's current price/earnings ratio is 625.26, which is higher than 98.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -35.27 for Goosehead Insurance Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVV, ARD, LEE, SEAS, and FLXN.
- GSHD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goosehead Insurance Inc's official web site, go to www.gooseheadinsurance.com.
GSHD Valuation Summary
- GSHD's price/sales ratio is 35.9; this is 987.88% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GSHD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 534.6 over the prior 39 months.
- GSHD's price/sales ratio has moved up 23 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSHD.
GSHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.99||52-week high||$174.79|
|Prev. close||$120.98||52-week low||$76.75|
|Day high||$121.77||Avg. volume||204,749|
|50-day MA||$112.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$118.86||Market Cap||4.41B|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.
GSHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSHD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSHD Social Stream
Latest GSHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goosehead Insurance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSHD as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Gainers: LendingClub (NYSE:LC) +56%. MDJM (NASDAQ:MDJH) +14%. Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE:AHT) +11%. OFG Bancorp (NYSE:OFG) +6%. The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) +6%. Losers: LendingClub (NASDAQ:QFIN) -16%. KE Holdings (NYSE:BEKE) -10%. Nam Tai Property (NYSE:NTP) -9%. FinVolution Group (NYSE:FINV) -8%. Goosehead Insurance (NASDAQ:GSHD) -9%....
Goosehead Insurance, Inc (GSHD) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Dan Farrell - Vice President Mark Jones - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mark Colby - Chief Financial Officer Michael Colby - President and Chief Operating Officer Brian Pattillo - Vice President Conference...
GSHD earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Goosehead (GSHD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -27.78% and 2.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GSHD Price Returns
Continue Researching GSHDWant to do more research on Goosehead Insurance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch