Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSHD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GSHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.07% of US stocks.
- GSHD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- GSHD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GSHD Stock Summary
- Goosehead Insurance Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.39% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 873.96, Goosehead Insurance Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -46.2 for Goosehead Insurance Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goosehead Insurance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CELH, LTRPA, CCOI, BOOM, and SIEN.
- Visit GSHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gooseheadinsurance.com.
GSHD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GSHD's EV/EBIT ratio is 6754.65% higher, now standing at 589.5.
- GSHD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 639.9 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, GSHD's price/sales ratio has gone up 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSHD.
GSHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.12% of graded US stocks.
- GSHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 17th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GSHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.67||52-week high||$181.30|
|Prev. close||$169.95||52-week low||$78.86|
|Day high||$175.71||Avg. volume||187,548|
|50-day MA||$150.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$126.77||Market Cap||6.46B|
Goosehead Insurance, Inc. - (GSHD) Company Bio
Goosehead Insurance offers home insurance products, such as homeowners insurances, condo insurances, renter’s insurances, mobile home insurances, landlord protection products, and builder’s risk policies; auto insurance products for car, motorcycle, RV, classic car, and boat/watercraft; and life and business insurance products. It also provides franchising opportunities. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSHD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSHD Social Stream
Latest GSHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goosehead Insurance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSHD as an investment opportunity.
Silvergate Capital, Live Oak Bancshares, and Goosehead Insurance are growing fast, with unique business models.
These under-the-radar stocks have solid profitability metrics and are in one of Warren Buffett's favorite sectors.
In a week where the price of bitcoin (BTC-USD) jumped ~13%, two crypto-linked companies led this week's financial gainers. Bringing up the rear, are a couple of fintech companies, two Chilean banks, and a mortgage wholesaler. Financial stocks (with market cap over $2B) making the biggest gains for the week...
No summary available.
ACCD, CHRS, ELVT, FLGT, and GSHD have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on August 17, 2021.
GSHD Price Returns
Continue Researching GSHDWant to do more research on Goosehead Insurance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goosehead Insurance Inc (GSHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch