GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSIT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GSI TECHNOLOGY INC is higher than it is for about just 7.62% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for GSI TECHNOLOGY INC; that's greater than it is for only 12.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GSI TECHNOLOGY INC are INO, IKNA, SQZ, EIGR, and PRQR.
- GSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.gsitechnology.com.
GSIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GSIT's price/earnings ratio is 112.89% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- GSIT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSIT.
GSIT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8888.7%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.5%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.98%.
The table below shows GSIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.07% of graded US stocks.
- GSIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.334 -- ranking 167th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and MRAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSIT.
The table below shows GSIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.04||52-week high||$4.64|
|Prev. close||$1.98||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||19,360|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.92||Market Cap||50.09M|
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) Company Bio
GSI Technology, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets memory products primarily for the networking and telecommunications markets in the United States, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and internationally. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSIT Social Stream
Latest GSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GSI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSIT as an investment opportunity.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT), developer of the Gemini ® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for AI and high-performance parallel computing (HPPC) and a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications and military markets, will announce financial results for its third quarter fiscal year 2023 ended December 31, 2022 after the market close on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Management will also condu
A number of insiders bought GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSIT) stock last year, which is great news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Taking Steps to Reduce Operating Expenses and Cash Burn While Maintaining APU Development and Launch StrategySUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT), developer of the Gemini® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for AI and high-performance parallel computing (HPPC) and a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications and military markets, today announced the implementation of cost reduction initiatives to
We're definitely into long term investing, but some companies are simply bad investments over any time frame. We don't...
GSIT Price Returns