GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSIT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GSIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.34% of US stocks.
- GSIT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- GSIT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GSIT Stock Summary
- For GSIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.28% of US equities we're observing.
- GSIT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 10.27% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gsi Technology Inc comes in at -19.07%, a number that bests just 12.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPRO, MCRB, EIGR, CHRS, and SVRA.
- Visit GSIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gsitechnology.com.
GSIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GSIT's EV/EBIT ratio is 113.95% lower, now standing at -4.5.
- GSIT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 176 months.
- Over the past 176 months, GSIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSIT.
GSIT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -539.53%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.77%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.81%.
The table below shows GSIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.07% of graded US stocks.
- GSIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.334 -- ranking 167th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and MRAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSIT.
The table below shows GSIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.76||52-week high||$8.30|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$5.03||Avg. volume||97,339|
|50-day MA||$5.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.20||Market Cap||115.03M|
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) Company Bio
GSI Technology, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets memory products primarily for the networking and telecommunications markets in the United States, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and internationally. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSIT Social Stream
Latest GSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gsi Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSIT as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in GSI Technology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GSIT ) have power over the company. Institutions often own...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT), a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications, and military markets, and developer of the Gemini ® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for Artificial Intelligence, will announce financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2022 ended September 30, 2021 after the market close on Thursday, October 28, 2021. Management will also conduct a conference call t
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 873 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of June 30th. In this […]
GSI Technology to Participate in the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Semiconductor, IT Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT) , a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications, and military markets, and developer of the Gemini ® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for Artificial Intelligence, today announced that Douglas Schirle, Chief Financial Officer, and Didier Lasserre, Vice President of Sales and Investor Relations, will host one-on-one meetings at the Jefferies Virtual Semiconductor, IT Hardware & Communications Infrastructure Summit on on Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT) , a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications, and military markets, and developer of the Gemini ® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for Artificial Intelligence, today announced it is partnering with Amazon Web Services (AWS) OpenSearch Community for its AWS OpenSearch 1.0 launch.
GSIT Price Returns