GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.58||52-week high||$7.85|
|Prev. close||$7.65||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$7.73||Avg. volume||2,800,447|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||187.11M|
GSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSIT Stock Summary
- For GSIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for GSI TECHNOLOGY INC; that's greater than it is for merely 12.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GSIT is more volatile than 89.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GSI TECHNOLOGY INC are CRBU, PRTC, VTGN, LVTX, and EDIT.
- GSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.gsitechnology.com.
GSIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GSIT's price/earnings ratio is 136.02% lower, now standing at -9.6.
- Over the past 197 months, GSIT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSIT.
GSIT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -328.01%.
The table below shows GSIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.07% of graded US stocks.
- GSIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.334 -- ranking 167th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and MRAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSIT.
The table below shows GSIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSIT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GSIT, see our GSIT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) Company Bio
GSI Technology, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets memory products primarily for the networking and telecommunications markets in the United States, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and internationally. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSIT Social Stream
Latest GSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GSI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSIT as an investment opportunity.
GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSIT) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSIT) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 16, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the GSI Technology’s Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2023 Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Before we begin today’s call, the Company has requested that I read the following Safe Harbor Statement. The matters discussed […]
Q4 2023 GSI Technology Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2023 GSI Technology Inc Earnings Call
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT)
Q4 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 16, 2023, 04:30 PM ET
Lee-Lean Shu - Chairman, President and CEO
Didier Lasserre - VP of Sales
Douglas Schirle - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Nick Doyle - Needham
Jeff Bernstein - TD Cowen
Orin Hirschman - AIGH Investment Partners
Greetings, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the GSI Technology's Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2023 Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Before we begin today's call, the Company has requested that I read the following Safe Harbor Statement.
The matters discussed in this conference...
GSI Technology, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Results
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIT), developer of the Gemini® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for AI and high-performance parallel computing (HPPC) and a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications and military markets, today reported financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2023. Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Summary Financial Results Table (in thou
GSIT Stock Alert: Is GSI Technology the Newest Meme Stock?
GSI Technology recently surged above penny stock status for no reason.
GSIT Price Returns
Continue Researching GSITWant to do more research on Gsi Technology Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gsi Technology Inc (GSIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gsi Technology Inc (GSIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gsi Technology Inc (GSIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...