GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSIT Stock Summary
- GSIT has a higher market value than only 11.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,107,506.
- Of note is the ratio of GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GSIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.51% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSI TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INO, IKNA, SQZ, EIGR, and PRQR.
- GSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.gsitechnology.com.
GSIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GSIT's price/sales ratio is 48.15% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- GSIT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSIT.
GSIT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8888.7%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.5%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.98%.
The table below shows GSIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.07% of graded US stocks.
- GSIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.334 -- ranking 167th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and MRAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSIT.
The table below shows GSIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.93||52-week high||$4.48|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||21,354|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.86||Market Cap||47.39M|
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) Company Bio
GSI Technology, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets memory products primarily for the networking and telecommunications markets in the United States, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and internationally. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSIT Social Stream
Latest GSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GSI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSIT as an investment opportunity.
GSI Technology ( NASDAQ:GSIT ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.45m (down 20% from 3Q...
GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSIT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to GSI Technology Inc. Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results. As a reminder this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Mr. Lee-Lean Shu, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. Thank you, Mr. […]
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIT) today reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022. Summary Financial Results Table (in thousands, except per share amounts) Three Months EndedNine Months Ended Dec. 31, 2022Sept. 30, 2022Dec. 31, 2021Dec. 31, 2022Dec. 31, 2021Net revenues$6,447 $8,953 $8,065 $24,309 $24,653 Gross margin (%) 57.5% 62.6% 55.3% 60.4% 54.4%Operating expenses$8,495 $8,807 $8,994 $26,609 $26,831
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT), developer of the Gemini ® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for AI and high-performance parallel computing (HPPC) and a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications and military markets, will announce financial results for its third quarter fiscal year 2023 ended December 31, 2022 after the market close on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Management will also condu
GSIT Price Returns