GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSIT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GSI TECHNOLOGY INC is higher than it is for about just 8.34% of US stocks.
- GSIT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSI TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IKNA, SURF, INO, VBLT, and PRQR.
- GSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.gsitechnology.com.
GSIT Valuation Summary
- GSIT's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GSIT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.4 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSIT.
GSIT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.98%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.95%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.39%.
The table below shows GSIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.07% of graded US stocks.
- GSIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.334 -- ranking 167th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and MRAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSIT.
The table below shows GSIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.93||52-week high||$6.21|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||16,672|
|50-day MA||$3.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.82||Market Cap||71.94M|
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) Company Bio
GSI Technology, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets memory products primarily for the networking and telecommunications markets in the United States, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and internationally. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSIT Social Stream
Latest GSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GSI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSIT as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIT) today reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022. Summary Financial Results Table (in thousands, except per share amounts) Three Months Ended June 30, 2022March 31, 2022June 30, 2021Net revenues$8,909 $8,731 $8,791 Gross margin (%)60.2%58.6%54.4%Operating expenses$9,307 $8,059 $9,143 Operating loss($3,942)($2,943)($4,361)Net loss($3,976)($3,011)($4,209)Net loss per share, dil
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
In 2022, the stock market has faced a plethora of negative factors, from the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the soaring energy prices that followed to the historic high inflation, the shift in the monetary policy by the Federal Reserve and now the danger of a recession. Given all this, in addition to finding good stocks to buy, you need to be culling your portfolio of stocks to sell. The major stock indexes are all in red and investment strategies that favor selling stocks in a weak or bear mar
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT), developer of the Gemini ® Associative Processing Unit (APU) for AI and high-performance parallel computing (HPPC) and a leading provider of high-performance memory solutions for the networking, telecommunications and military markets, will announce financial results for its first quarter fiscal year 2023 ended June 30, 2022, after the market close on Thursday, July 28, 2022. Management will also conduct a c
SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSI Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIT) is issuing this press release to revise the reporting of its financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2022. After issuing the original earning release, GSI Technology re-evaluated the methodologies and procedures involved in developing forecasts used to calculate its contingent consideration liability and used in the recoverability test over intangible assets. This re-e
GSIT Price Returns