GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GSKY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSKY is 23.57 -- better than 98.86% of US stocks.
- GSKY's went public 1.74 years ago, making it older than merely 3.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GSKY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSKY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NR, RMAX, GPX, WRLD, and VC.
- Visit GSKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenskycredit.com.
GSKY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.85||52-week high||$16.42|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$5.74|
|Day high||$8.89||Avg. volume||482,664|
|50-day MA||$8.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.10||Market Cap||1.59B|
GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY) Company Bio
GreenSky, LLC offers consumer loan brokerage services through its online platform. The company operates as a third party service provider and program administrator for federally insured, federal, and state chartered banks that provide consumer loans. It helps businesses to offer credit to their customers. The company provides installment loans and revolving credit products; and offers credit programs for home improvement merchants, furniture retailers, and elective medical providers. It serves large, small, and medium businesses and consumers through merchant, provider, and retailer networks in the United States. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. GreenSky, LLC operates as a subsidiary of GS Holdings LLC.
GSKY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GSKY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GreenSky Inc ranked in the 7st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GreenSky Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.67 years comes in at -0.46%; that's greater than only 2.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- GreenSky Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), GreenSky Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 74.13% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|