GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GSKY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSKY is 39.71 -- better than 99.49% of US stocks.
- GreenSky Inc's stock had its IPO on May 24, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 2.17% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 40.85 for GreenSky Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSKY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMAX, NR, ATKR, VC, and WRLD.
- GSKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GreenSky Inc's official web site, go to www.greenskycredit.com.
GSKY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.93||52-week high||$16.42|
|Prev. close||$7.07||52-week low||$5.74|
|Day high||$7.05||Avg. volume||1,133,425|
|50-day MA||$7.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.25||Market Cap||1.25B|
GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY) Company Bio
GreenSky, LLC offers consumer loan brokerage services through its online platform. The company operates as a third party service provider and program administrator for federally insured, federal, and state chartered banks that provide consumer loans. It helps businesses to offer credit to their customers. The company provides installment loans and revolving credit products; and offers credit programs for home improvement merchants, furniture retailers, and elective medical providers. It serves large, small, and medium businesses and consumers through merchant, provider, and retailer networks in the United States. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. GreenSky, LLC operates as a subsidiary of GS Holdings LLC.