GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSKY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GSKY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- GSKY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GSKY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.04% of US stocks).
GSKY Stock Summary
- GreenSky Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.05% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GreenSky Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GSKY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GreenSky Inc are DMS, JAKK, TEN, CAR, and CHH.
- GSKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GreenSky Inc's official web site, go to www.greensky.com.
GSKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.73||52-week high||$7.40|
|Prev. close||$5.81||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$5.76||Avg. volume||952,338|
|50-day MA||$6.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||1.06B|
GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY) Company Bio
GreenSky, LLC offers consumer loan brokerage services through its online platform. The company operates as a third party service provider and program administrator for federally insured, federal, and state chartered banks that provide consumer loans. It helps businesses to offer credit to their customers. The company provides installment loans and revolving credit products; and offers credit programs for home improvement merchants, furniture retailers, and elective medical providers. It serves large, small, and medium businesses and consumers through merchant, provider, and retailer networks in the United States. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. GreenSky, LLC operates as a subsidiary of GS Holdings LLC.
GSKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSKY Latest Social Stream
View Full GSKY Social Stream
Latest GSKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GreenSky Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSKY as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $GSKY--GreenSky, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSKY) today announced that it has released Version 6.5 of its GreenSky Mobile App, further enhancing the power of commerce in the palm of merchants hands. As GreenSky continues to innovate, offering enhanced security, speed, and feature functionality for our growing ecosystem of merchants and their customers, we remain dedicated to continuing to widen our significant array of technology advantages, said David Zalik, GreenSky Chairman and CEO.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
GreenSky (NASDAQ:GSKY) updated its FY 2021 earnings guidance on Tuesday. The company provided earnings per share guidance of for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of $560 million-$570 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $582.62 million. Several brokerages have recently commented on GSKY. Citigroup raised their target price on GreenSky from 
GreenSky (NASDAQ:GSKY) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage currently has a $7.00 price objective on the stock. Zacks Investment Researchs target price indicates a potential upside of 13.45% from the companys current 
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / GreenSky, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSKY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
GSKY Price Returns