GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSKY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GSKY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSKY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GSKY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
GSKY Stock Summary
- GreenSky Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.08% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GreenSky Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GSKY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSKY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNG, WYNN, KFS, MDXG, and CDK.
- Visit GSKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greensky.com.
GSKY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GSKY's price/earnings ratio is 28.72% higher, now standing at 50.2.
- Over the past 40 months, GSKY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- GSKY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 43.1 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSKY.
GSKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSKY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.21% of graded US stocks.
- GSKY's asset turnover comes in at 0.377 -- ranking 388th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GSKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.47||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$11.70||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$11.84||Avg. volume||1,278,251|
|50-day MA||$8.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.35||Market Cap||2.11B|
GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY) Company Bio
GreenSky, LLC offers consumer loan brokerage services through its online platform. The company operates as a third party service provider and program administrator for federally insured, federal, and state chartered banks that provide consumer loans. It helps businesses to offer credit to their customers. The company provides installment loans and revolving credit products; and offers credit programs for home improvement merchants, furniture retailers, and elective medical providers. It serves large, small, and medium businesses and consumers through merchant, provider, and retailer networks in the United States. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia. GreenSky, LLC operates as a subsidiary of GS Holdings LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSKY Latest Social Stream
View Full GSKY Social Stream
Latest GSKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GreenSky Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSKY as an investment opportunity.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - September 25, 2021) - Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating GreenSky, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSKY) on behalf of the company's shareholders.On September 15, 2021, GreenSky announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ("Goldman Sachs"). According to the announcement, GreenSky investors will receive 0.03 shares of Goldman Sachs common stock for each share of GreenSky Class A common stock ...
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GSKY, HOMB, BBDC, VLY; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
MERGER ALERT – GKSY, and GPCO: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. (NASDAQ:GSKY)Agreement Announcement: September 15, 2021 Transaction Details:Under the terms of the merger, GreenSky stockholders will receive 0.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GSKY, FIBK, SBKK, CLDB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: GreenSky, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSKY) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, GreenSky shareholders will receive 0.03 shares of Goldman common stock for each share of GreenSky Class A common stock they own. If y
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Medallia, Inc. (NYSE - MDLA), Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE - GWB), GreenSky, Inc. (NASDAQ - GSKY)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 22, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions. If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who wi
GSKY Price Returns