Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSUM Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.72 for Gridsum Holding Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gridsum Holding Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,066.39%; that's higher than 98.39% of US stocks.
- Gridsum Holding Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -363.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gridsum Holding Inc are ATNX, RAVN, AIM, AGE, and TMDX.
- GSUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gridsum Holding Inc's official web site, go to www.gridsum.com.
GSUM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.95||52-week high||$1.95|
|Prev. close||$1.95||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$1.95||Avg. volume||187,861|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.42||Market Cap||59.41M|
Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM) Company Bio
Gridsum Holding Inc. provides data analysis software for multinational and domestic enterprises, and government agencies in China and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSUM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSUM Latest Social Stream
View Full GSUM Social Stream
Latest GSUM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gridsum Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSUM as an investment opportunity.
Gridsum Holding Inc. ("Gridsum" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: GSUM), a leading provider of cloud-based big-data analytics and artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions in China, today announced the completion of the merger with Gridsum Growth Inc. ("Merger Sub"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gridsum Corporation ("Parent"), pursuant to the previously announced agreement and plan of merger, dated as of September 30, 2020 (the "Merger Agreement"), by the Company, Parent and Merger Sub. As a result of the merger, the Company became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parent and will cease to be a publicly traded company.
Gridsum Holding Inc. ("Gridsum" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GSUM), a leading provider of cloud-based big-data analytics and artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions in China, today reported its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 817 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of September 30. In this […]
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate the Following Mergers; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm - BMCH, GSUM, WTRE, EV
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, is investigating:
GRIDSUM INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of Gridsum Holding Inc. - GSUM
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") are investigating the proposed sale of Gridsum Holding Inc. (NasdaqGS: GSUM) to an investor consortium led by the chairman of the board of directors of the Company. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of Gridsum will receive only $2.00 in cash for each share of Gridsum that they own. KSF is seeking to determine whether this consideration and the process that led to it are adequate, or whether the consideration undervalues the Company.
GSUM Price Returns