The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): Price and Financial Metrics
GT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.32||52-week high||$15.69|
|Prev. close||$13.67||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$13.67||Avg. volume||4,798,557|
|50-day MA||$12.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.56||Market Cap||3.78B|
GT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GT POWR Grades
- GT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GT Stock Summary
- GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- GT's current price/earnings ratio is 279.99, which is higher than 98.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO has a higher such ratio than just 5.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO are UTZ, SRT, B, ADNT, and REVG.
- Visit GT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goodyear.com.
GT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GT's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.85% higher, now standing at 20.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GT.
GT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 71.69%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.44%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 47.74%.
The table below shows GT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.31% of graded US stocks.
- GT's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 41st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DAN, TEX, and AMTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GT.
The table below shows GT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GT, see our GT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Company Bio
Goodyear Tire & Rubber develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires, and related products and services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
GT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GT Latest Social Stream
View Full GT Social Stream
Latest GT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GT as an investment opportunity.
GOODYEAR LAUNCHES NEW URBAN MAX BSA(EV) BUS SERVICE ALL-POSITION TIRE FOR SELECT GILLIG ELECTRIC METRO BUSES AND EV TRANSIT FLEETS
Today, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) introduced the newest EV-ready tire for communities around the country looking to drive their buses and transit fleets more efficiently while transitioning to more sustainable battery electric vehicles. The new Urban Max BSAEV (Bus Service All-Position) tire was specially designed in partnership with GILLIG, the leading manufacturer of American-built heavy-duty transit buses. The Urban Max BSAEV is the first Goodyear tire engineered specific
GOODYEAR INTRODUCES FIRST REAL-TIME TIRE INTELLIGENCE CAPABILITIES AT 24 HOURS OF LE MANS
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) today introduced racing tires with the first real-time intelligence capability to record tire pressure and temperature to be featured on the NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Garage 56 entry in this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held on June 10 – 11, 2023.
Goodyear's India unit posts near two-fold jump in Q4 profit on easing costs
Tyre manufacturer Goodyear India Ltd on Monday reported a near two-fold rise in fourth-quarter profit, helped by lower raw material costs and growing demand for automobiles in the country. Revenue from operations rose 9.1% to 6.53 billion rupees, while cost of materials consumed fell 5.4%, the Indian unit of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co said. Goodyear's parent company, however, posted a loss of $101 million during the quarter, with revenue up by a marginal 0.7%.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ:GT) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 84%
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Goodyear Tire & Rubber's stock price might be...
US wants labor rights investigation of Goodyear plant in Mexico
The U.S. has asked trade officials to investigate alleged worker rights abuses at a Goodyear tire plant in Mexico. The post US wants labor rights investigation of Goodyear plant in Mexico appeared first on FreightWaves.
GT Price Returns
Continue Researching GTWant to see what other sources are saying about Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...