The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GT POWR Grades
- GT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.55% of US stocks.
- GT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GT Stock Summary
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.36, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co has a higher such ratio than merely 3.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co are GEF, TGLS, AKO.B, VHI, and GB.
- GT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's official web site, go to www.goodyear.com.
GT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GT's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, GT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 43.
- GT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 61.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GT.
GT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.59%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.27%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.01%.
The table below shows GT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.31% of graded US stocks.
- GT's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 41st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DAN, TEX, and AMTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GT.
The table below shows GT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.68||52-week high||$24.89|
|Prev. close||$11.21||52-week low||$10.62|
|Day high||$11.81||Avg. volume||6,336,659|
|50-day MA||$12.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.16||Market Cap||3.30B|
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Company Bio
Goodyear Tire & Rubber develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires, and related products and services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
GT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GT Latest Social Stream
View Full GT Social Stream
Latest GT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GT as an investment opportunity.
Tuesday afternoon''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Autodesk, DraftKings, Foot Locker, General Electric, Goodyear Tire, Okta, Rocket Companies, Splunk, Sysco, Tuya and Zscaler.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best and most active stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Most Active Stocks To Buy Now. Market experts expect the United States economy to slow down in the first quarter of 2022 as […]
Goodyear (NASDAQ: GT) shareholders did not enjoy the market's reaction to the company's fourth-quarter earnings report, which it released on Feb. 11. What spooked the market here wasn't so much Goodyear's fourth-quarter earnings as it was the company's 2022 guidance. It's a hugely significant metric that many investors use to value companies.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company ( NASDAQ:GT ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share...
On Friday, February 12, 2022, Akron, Ohio-based Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) plunged 27% after the tiremaker announced its expectations of inflation pressures this year. The loss was the worst the stock faced since Black Monday, October 19, 1987. Founded in 1898, Goodyear, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures,...
GT Price Returns
Continue Researching GTWant to see what other sources are saying about Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch