The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): Price and Financial Metrics
GT Stock Summary
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.48% of US listed stocks.
- GT's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co has a higher such ratio than just 7.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co are GTES, VSH, SXT, VVV, and HOG.
- Visit GT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goodyear.com.
GT Stock Price Chart More Charts
GT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.10||52-week high||$20.70|
|Prev. close||$11.59||52-week low||$10.74|
|Day high||$11.61||Avg. volume||4,025,655|
|50-day MA||$14.61||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$14.59||Market Cap||2.58B|
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Company Bio
Goodyear Tire & Rubber develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires, and related products and services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
GT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. To summarize, we found that Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co ranked in the 47st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.79 years, is -0.1% -- higher than only 16.59% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 8.86% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co experienced a tax rate of about 48% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 96% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|