The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- GT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
GT Stock Summary
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GT is currently 2.87, higher than just 8.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co has a higher such ratio than merely 6.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co are GIL, VHI, KRO, AKO.B, and WHR.
- GT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's official web site, go to www.goodyear.com.
GT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GT's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, GT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 43.
- GT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 61.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GT.
GT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.38%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -73.88%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.31%.
The table below shows GT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.83% of graded US stocks.
- GT's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 40th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WGO, LEA, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GT.
The table below shows GT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.84||52-week high||$20.70|
|Prev. close||$19.74||52-week low||$8.18|
|Day high||$20.12||Avg. volume||3,946,028|
|50-day MA||$17.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.68||Market Cap||5.58B|
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Company Bio
Goodyear Tire & Rubber develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires, and related products and services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
GT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GT Latest Social Stream
View Full GT Social Stream
Latest GT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GT as an investment opportunity.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) today announced the launch of its RT-3B bead-to-bead retread. The new retread provides all-around performance on an array of underfoot conditions for loaders and graders and complements its existing lineup of premium off-the-road (OTR) retread tires.
Investors in Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (Symbol: GT) saw new options begin trading today, for the June 2022 expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 248 days until expiration the newly tra
Goodyear's (NASDAQ: GT) recent acquisition of Cooper Tires is the key to understanding where the company will be in a few years. The deal significantly strengthens Goodyear in key end markets and geographies. The deal joins the third-biggest tire manufacturer globally (No. 1 in the U.S.) with the 13th-biggest global player and fifth-largest tire manufacturer in the U.S. It immediately adds scale to Goodyear's operations.
On the heels of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) is opening a call for nominations for its 2020-2021 Highway Hero Award.
GT Price Returns
Continue Researching GTWant to see what other sources are saying about Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch