Green Thumb Industries Inc. (GTBIF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTBIF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GTBIF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTBIF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 43 weeks.
- GTBIF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.56% of US stocks).
GTBIF Stock Summary
- Green Thumb Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on June 14, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.15% of US equities in our set.
- GTBIF's current price/earnings ratio is 110.07, which is higher than 93.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Green Thumb Industries Inc is higher than 95.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Green Thumb Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRVL, ACA, TREC, TEX, and AGX.
- Visit GTBIF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gtigrows.com.
GTBIF Valuation Summary
- GTBIF's price/earnings ratio is 110.1; this is 415.69% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- GTBIF's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.9 over the prior 32 months.
- Over the past 32 months, GTBIF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 424.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTBIF.
GTBIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTBIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.50||52-week high||$39.11|
|Prev. close||$28.04||52-week low||$11.72|
|Day high||$28.65||Avg. volume||498,677|
|50-day MA||$29.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.88||Market Cap||N/A|
Green Thumb Industries Inc. (GTBIF) Company Bio
Green Thumb Industries Inc. manufactures, distributes, and sells various cannabis products for medical and adult-use in the United States. It offers cannabis flower; and processed and packaged products, including concentrates, edibles, and topical and other cannabis products under the Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles, Dr. Solomon's, Beboe, and other brands. The company distributes its products primarily to third-party retail stores, as well as sells finished products directly to consumers in its own Rise retail stores. As of October 21, 2020, it owned and operated 49 retail stores. It also had licenses for 96 locations across 12 U.S. markets. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTBIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTBIF Latest Social Stream
View Full GTBIF Social Stream
Latest GTBIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Green Thumb Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTBIF as an investment opportunity.
Green Thumb Industries Founder & CEO Ben Kovler joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company's second quarter earnings.
CHICAGO and VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Thumb Industries Inc. (“Green Thumb,” or the “Company”) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise Dispensaries, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Financial results are reported in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) and all currency is in U.S. dollars. Highlights for the q
Green Thumb Industries to Open Rise Warminster in Pennsylvania, Its 62nd Retail
Green Thumb Industries to Open Rise Warminster in Pennsylvania, Its 62nd Retail Location in the Nation, on August 10
CHICAGO and WARMINSTER, Penn., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Thumb Industries Inc. (GTI) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise™ Dispensaries, today announced it will open Rise Warminster, the 16th Rise™ location in Pennsylvania and 62nd store nationwide, on Tuesday, August 10. Profits from the first day of sales will be donated to National Giving Alliance (NGA) which works to improve the quality of life for homeless, l
Warwick medical marijuana dispensary sold to Chicago company The Providence Journal
GTBIF Price Returns