Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTE POWR Grades
- GTE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GTE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Gran Tierra Energy Inc is higher than only 7.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Gran Tierra Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTE comes in at 21.52% -- higher than that of 91.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBOW, ICD, GSAT, XHR, and SITC.
- GTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gran Tierra Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.grantierra.com.
GTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GTE's price/earnings ratio is 104.98% lower, now standing at -1.
- Over the past 191 months, GTE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 346.3.
- Over the past 191 months, GTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 332.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTE.
GTE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.87%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -87.96%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 250.83%.
The table below shows GTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.8% of graded US stocks.
- GTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 84th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, VNOM, and NGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTE.
The table below shows GTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.55||52-week high||$2.02|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$1.57||Avg. volume||7,186,927|
|50-day MA||$1.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||571.11M|
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Company Bio
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTE Latest Social Stream
View Full GTE Social Stream
Latest GTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gran Tierra Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTE as an investment opportunity.
The Power Play by The Market Herald Releases Interviews with QuestEx, Brascan Gold, Vejii Holdings, Aldebaran Resources, Nextech AR, Gran Tierra Energy, K9 Gold Corp, and Rover Metals
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE/ February 24, 2022 / The Power Play by The Market Herald has announced the release of new interviews with QuestEx, Brascan Gold, Vejii Holdings, Aldebaran Resources, Nextech AR, Gran Tierra Energy, K9 Gold Corp, and Rover Metals on their latest news.The Power Play by The Market Herald provides investors with a quick snapshot of what they need to know about the company's latest press release through exclusive insights and interviews with company executives.
Gran Tierra press release (NYSE:GTE): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.17; FFO of $0.18. Revenue of $146.29M (+125.8% Y/Y). The Company’s operating netback of $37.76 per bbl was up 114% from the fourth quarter 2020 value of $17.67 per bbl and up 8% from the Prior Quarter’s level of $34.95 per...
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 11:00 ET Company Participants Gary Guidry - President & Chief Executive Officer Ryan Ellson - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Rob Will - Vice President of Asset Management Conference Call Participants Josef Schachter - Schachter...
Gran Tierra Announces Release Date for its 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results, Conference Call and Webcast Details
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (“Gran Tierra”) (NYSE American:GTE) (TSX:GTE) (LSE:GTE), announces that the Company will release its 2021 fourth quarter and full year financial and operating results on Tuesday, February 22, 2022, after market close. A conference call to discuss the 2021 fourth quarter results will be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Mountain Time) the following day, Wednesday February 23, 2022. Details of the conference call
Achieved 148% PDP and 123% 1P Reserves ReplacementAdded 14.3 MMBOE of PDP Reserves and 11.9 MMBOE of 1P ReservesRealized PDP Finding and Development Costs of $9.51 per Barrel100% of Reserves Additions Were Oil1P Net Asset Value per Share Before Tax of $2.61, Up 127% from 20202P Net Asset Value per Share Before Tax of $4.72, Up 45% from 20201P Reserves Equal 65% of 2P Reserves, Demonstrating Strength of Company's Proved Reserves Base CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gran Tierra
GTE Price Returns