Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GTE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.05, Gran Tierra Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.68% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Gran Tierra Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GTE has reported earnings growth of -673.98%, putting it ahead of merely 2.5% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gran Tierra Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CORR, SWN, CPG, RVI, and PVAC.
- GTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gran Tierra Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.grantierra.com.
GTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$1.23|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||35,004,363|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.38||Market Cap||294.47M|
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Company Bio
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
GTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTE Latest Social Stream
View Full GTE Social Stream
Latest GTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gran Tierra Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTE as an investment opportunity.
Gran Tierra (GTE): Q4 EPS of -$2.12 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.04.Revenue of $65M (-49.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.Shares -3% AH.Press Release...
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results for 2020 and Operational Update - Stocks News Feed
Realized 100% 1P and 133% PDP Reserves Replacement, with $2.65 and $5.06/BOE F&D Costs Achieved 2020 Production of 22,624 bopd Forecast 2021 Production of 28,000-30,000 bopd for Annual Growth of 24-33% Reduced Annual Operating and G&A Costs by $92 Million Achieved Company’s Best Safety Year in 2020: Zero Lost Time Incident Frequency CALGARY, Alberta, Feb.… Read More »Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results for 2020 and Operational Update
Beaten down intermediate upstream South American oil producer Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) has rallied sharply since the start of 2021 gaining an impressive 158%. This along with a bullish outlook for crude oil has triggered considerable speculation that Gran Tierra has further to rally, with some pundits claiming that it...
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (TSX:GTE)(NYSE:GTE) has several hidden assets on the balance sheet that could be sold to strategic buyers if the company had to raise cash quickly. The post Deep-Value Opportunity for TFSA Investors appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
GSA Capital Partners LLP grew its holdings in Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:GTE) by 96.1% during the 4th quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 1,323,255 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 648,491 shares during the period. GSA Capital Partners LLP’s holdings in Gran Tierra Energy were worth $481,000 at the end […]
GTE Price Returns
Continue Researching GTEWant to do more research on Gran Tierra Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!