Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GTE Stock Summary
- GTE's current price/earnings ratio is 546.57, which is higher than 98.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Gran Tierra Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gran Tierra Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGP, SBRA, AVH, CVA, and BEP.
- GTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gran Tierra Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.grantierra.com.
GTE Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$2.64|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.21||Avg. volume||2,048,675|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.53||Market Cap||440.66M|
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Company Bio
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Calgary, Canada.