Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.77||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$5.45||52-week low||$5.07|
|Day high||$5.79||Avg. volume||330,604|
|50-day MA||$7.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.96||Market Cap||212.89M|
GTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTE POWR Grades
- GTE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.95% of US stocks.
- GTE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GTE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
GTE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.83, GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTE is currently 0.56, higher than just 3.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC's share price is greater than that of 98.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MESA, MPLN, DHT, BTU, and MTDR.
- Visit GTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grantierra.com.
GTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GTE's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.38% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- GTE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28.6 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTE.
GTE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.67%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.68%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.5%.
The table below shows GTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.8% of graded US stocks.
- GTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 84th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, VNOM, and NGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTE.
The table below shows GTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Company Bio
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
GTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTE Latest Social Stream
View Full GTE Social Stream
Latest GTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTE as an investment opportunity.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Provides Operational Update
Total Current Average Production(1) of Approximately 36,800 BOPD Second Quarter-to-Date 2023 Average Production(2) of Approximately 33,600 BOPD, Up 6% from First Quarter 2023 Achieved Acordionero Field Average Production(2) of Approximately 18,600 BOPD Acordionero, Costayaco and Moqueta Infill Development Well Drilling Programs Yielding Exciting Results During 2023 Year-to-Date, 19 Development Wells Drilled, Consisting of 12 New Producers and 7 New Injectors CALGARY, Alberta, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE
3 Energy Stocks That Are Facing Major Regulatory Risks
Energy stocks generally offer attractive valuations and promising outlooks.
IIROC Trade Resumption - GTE
Trading resumes in:
IIROC Trading Halt - GTE
The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Completes Reverse Stock Split
CALGARY, Alberta, May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (“Gran Tierra” or the “Company”) (NYSE American:GTE) (TSX:GTE) (LSE:GTE) announced today that it has completed the previously announced 1-for-10 reverse stock split (the “reverse stock split”) of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.01 per share. The reverse stock split was previously approved by the Company’s board of directors in February 2023 and by the Company’s stockholders at the annual meeting of stockholders o
GTE Price Returns
Continue Researching GTEWant to do more research on Gran Tierra Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gran Tierra Energy Inc (GTE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gran Tierra Energy Inc (GTE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gran Tierra Energy Inc (GTE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...