Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- GTE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 122 days.
- GTE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
GTE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gran Tierra Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GTE has reported earnings growth of 547.35%, putting it ahead of 96.44% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Gran Tierra Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gran Tierra Energy Inc are BTU, PVAC, ATI, GSM, and EXTN.
- Visit GTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grantierra.com.
GTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$1.23|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||19,383,547|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.47||Market Cap||248.81M|
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Company Bio
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
GTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTE Latest Social Stream
View Full GTE Social Stream
Latest GTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gran Tierra Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTE as an investment opportunity.
Gran Tierra (GTE): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.07.Revenue of $95.5M (+10.9% Y/Y)Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Gran Tierra Energy Inc. in conjunction with this event....
We're starting off the week right with a collection of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday that investors need to know about.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Provides Release Date for its 2021 First Quarter Results and Details of Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
CALGARY, Alberta, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (“Gran Tierra” or the “Company”) (NYSE American:GTE) (TSX:GTE) (LSE:GTE) announces that the Company will release its 2021 first quarter financial and operating results on Tuesday May 4, 2021, post-market, and provides the following information regarding the Company’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Gran Tierra’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held virtually on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. (Mountain Time). In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and to mitigate the risks to the health and safety of our community, stockholders and employees, Gran Tierra will be holding its annual meeting in a virtual-only format by way of webcast and no physical or in-person meeting will be held. How to Participate ...
Achieved First Quarter 2021 Average Production of 24,463 BOPD, Up 12% from Prior Quarter Increased Current Average Production1 to 28,930 BOPD, Highest Since February 2020 Increased Acordionero Field Current Average Production1 to 16,400 BOPD, Highest Since September 2019 Reaffirms 2021 Full-Year Production Guidance of 28,000-30,000 BOPD CALGARY, Alberta, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (“Gran Tierra” or the “Company”) (NYSE American:GTE)(TSX:GTE) (LSE:GTE) today announced an operations and financial update. All dollar amounts are in United States dollars and all production volumes are on a working interest before royalties (“WI”) basis and are expressed in barrels (“bbl”) of oil per day (“bopd”), unless otherwise stated. Key Highlights: Production: Gran Tierra...
GTE Price Returns