Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTE POWR Grades
- GTE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
GTE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.3% of US stocks.
- GTE's current price/earnings ratio is 2.19, which is higher than only 2.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 26,584.33%; that's higher than 99.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SWI, HYFM, AMR, STRS, and UPH.
- GTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.grantierra.com.
GTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GTE's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 208 months, GTE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 349.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTE.
GTE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.94%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 140.67%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.56%.
The table below shows GTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.8% of graded US stocks.
- GTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 84th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, VNOM, and NGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTE.
The table below shows GTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.96||52-week high||$2.15|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$0.97||Avg. volume||2,422,194|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||355.40M|
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) Company Bio
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTE Latest Social Stream
View Full GTE Social Stream
Latest GTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTE as an investment opportunity.
Added Total Company Reserves of 14 MMBOE 1P, 17 MMBOE 2P and 31 MMBOE 3PAchieved 126% 1P, 148% 2P and 280% 3P Reserves ReplacementFourth Consecutive Year of 1P Reserves GrowthExploration Discoveries Alone Added Company Reserves of 5 MMBOE 1P, 16 MMBOE 2P and 32 MMBOE 3PAchieved Three-Year Average Per Barrel Finding and Development Costs of $11.69 PDP and $14.51 1PReserve Life Indexes of 7 (1P), 11 (2P) and 15 (3P) YearsNet Present Value Before Tax Discounted at 10 Percent Increased to $2.1 Billi
Gran Tierra Met Production Guidance with 2022 Total Company Average Production of Approximately 30,800 BOPDFourth Quarter 2022 Total Company Average Production of Approximately 32,600 BOPD, an Increase of 10% from Fourth Quarter 2021Strong Exit with Total Company Average Production During December 2022 of Approximately 33,800 BOPDMoqueta Development Campaign Underway with Second Development Well Spud First Moqueta Development Well Yielding Encouraging Results Bought Back 23 Million Gran Tierra S
In last trading session, Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (AMEX:GTE) saw 4.93 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.57. Company’s recent per share price level of $0.91 trading at -$0.02 or -2.24% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $439.88M. That closing price of GTE’s stock … Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (AMEX:GTE) Shares Plunged -3.79% In A Week – But Can It Maintain Its Gains? Read More »
The Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (AMEX: GTE) Stock Jumped -26.17% In A Single Month – Are There Any Hopes For A Gain?
During the last session, Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (AMEX:GTE)’s traded shares were 12.05 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.53. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $0.94, reflecting an intraday loss of -9.13% or -$0.1. The 52-week high for the GTE share is $2.15, that puts it … The Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (AMEX: GTE) Stock Jumped -26.17% In A Single Month – Are There Any Hopes For A Gain? Read More »
Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) announced its 2023 capital budget and production guidance that shows average brent oil price of between $75-85/bbl, with $95/bbl being high case.Total…
GTE Price Returns