G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTHX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTHX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GTHX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GTHX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 195.19%, G1 Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.42% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GTHX's revenue has grown -30.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.48% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTHX comes in at -41.72% -- higher than that of only 10.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to G1 Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAOI, FORM, KOPN, IVAC, and MRAM.
- GTHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G1 Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.g1therapeutics.com.
GTHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GTHX's price/earnings ratio is 116.99% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- GTHX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 52 months.
- GTHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTHX.
GTHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTHX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.6% of graded US stocks.
- GTHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 181st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, SRRA, and OCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTHX.
The table below shows GTHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.17||52-week high||$22.58|
|Prev. close||$4.94||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$5.19||Avg. volume||971,820|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.59||Market Cap||220.79M|
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Company Bio
G1 Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTHX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTHX Social Stream
Latest GTHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G1 Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTHX as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the G1 conference call to discuss our fourth quarter 2021 financial results and business update. The press release on these financial results was issued this morning and can be found in the news section of our corporate website, g1therapeutics.com. On this morning's call, the team will provide a business overview of the fourth quarter and full year of 2021, including an update on our clinical programs and our commercial progress in that period with Cosela, which is approved by the U.S.
G1 Therapeutics (GTHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.74% and 6.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
G1 Therapeutics Provides Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Operational Highlights
- Achieved $5.8 Million in Total Revenue in the Fourth Quarter of 2021, Including $4.4 Million in Net Revenue from Sales of COSELA™ (trilaciclib) - - Completed Hiring, Training, and Deployment of G1’s COSELA Sales Team - - Announced That Initial Results from Phase 3 Trial of Trilaciclib in Colorectal Cancer (PRESERVE 1) Are Now Expected Early in the First Quarter of 2023 - - Initiated Two New Phase 2 Trials to Confirm the Immune-Based Mechanism of Action (MOA) of Trilaciclib and to Help Clarify
G1 Therapeutics to Provide Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Business Update on February 23, 2022
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, will host a webcast and conference call to provide a corporate and financial update for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ET. The live call may be accessed by dialing (866) 763-6020 (domestic) or (409) 216-0626 (international) and entering the conference code: 5256086. The live and archived webcast will be avai
G1 Therapeutics (GTHX) is a speculative biotech that should be on everyone's radar. That's because not only does it have an FDA-approved drug, but it is also using the very same drug to treat patients with colorectal cancer, triple-negative breast cancer, and bladder cancer. Cosela is the company's FDA-approved drug...
GTHX Price Returns