G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTHX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.39% of US stocks.
- GTHX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- GTHX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GTHX Stock Summary
- GTHX's went public 4.34 years ago, making it older than just 15.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GTHX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTHX comes in at -16.68% -- higher than that of just 15.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAOI, MRAM, FORM, CSLT, and CERS.
- Visit GTHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.g1therapeutics.com.
GTHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GTHX's price/earnings ratio is 116.99% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- GTHX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 52 months.
- GTHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTHX.
GTHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTHX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.95% of graded US stocks.
- GTHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 184th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, SRRA, and OPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTHX.
The table below shows GTHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.55||52-week high||$37.07|
|Prev. close||$14.27||52-week low||$10.81|
|Day high||$15.66||Avg. volume||1,218,127|
|50-day MA||$16.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.65||Market Cap||658.51M|
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Company Bio
G1 Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTHX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTHX Social Stream
Latest GTHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G1 Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTHX as an investment opportunity.
- New G1 Sales Force to Focus on Top Tier Accounts to Accelerate Sales Activities -RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced that it will hire and train a 15-person oncology sales force to supplement the Boehringer Ingelheim oncology commercial team. The expansion will allow G1 to target top tier accounts in order to accelerate sales activities and help maximize the adoption of COSEL
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced that the Company will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences in September. On September 10, 2021, G1 will participate in the Citi 16th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference. There is no webcast associated with this conference. On September 13, 2021, G1’s Chief Executive Officer Jack Bailey will present at the H.C. Wainwright 2
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced the grant of inducement stock options exercisable for an aggregate of 43,400 shares of G1’s common stock to eight employees under the G1 Therapeutics, Inc. 2021 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the “Inducement Plan”). The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the new employee’s becoming an employee of G1 in accordance with
Industry Analysts Just Made A Meaningful Upgrade To Their G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTHX) Revenue Forecasts
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GTHX ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for G1 THERAPEUTICS (GTHX) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
GTHX Price Returns