G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTHX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GTHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTHX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GTHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.35% of US stocks).
GTHX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.42, G1 THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 83.38% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121%, G1 THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.51% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of G1 THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 91.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to G1 THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VYNE, SMTC, TTOO, ACVA, and FORM.
- Visit GTHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.g1therapeutics.com.
GTHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GTHX's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 6.8.
- GTHX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTHX.
GTHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTHX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.6% of graded US stocks.
- GTHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 181st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, SRRA, and OCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTHX.
The table below shows GTHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$8.10||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||1,005,548|
|50-day MA||$6.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.30||Market Cap||339.43M|
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Company Bio
G1 Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTHX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTHX Social Stream
Latest GTHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G1 THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTHX as an investment opportunity.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced the grant of inducement stock options exercisable for 2,800 shares of G1’s common stock and 1,400 restricted stock units (RSUs) to one hired employee under the Amended and Restated G1 Therapeutics, Inc. 2021 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the “Amended and Restated 2021 Plan”). These equity awards were granted as an inducement material to th
G1 Therapeutics to Participate in the Virtual 2023 B. Riley Securities 3rd Annual Oncology Conference
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced that on January 19th, 2023, at 11:30 AM EST, G1’s Chief Executive Officer Jack Bailey will provide a corporate presentation during the virtual 2023 B. Riley Securities 3rd Annual Oncology Conference. The webcast of the event will be accessible on the Events & Presentations page of http://www.g1therapeutics.com. About G1 TherapeuticsG1 Therapeu
G1 Therapeutics Announces Upcoming 2023 Readouts from its Phase 2 and Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical Trials of Trilaciclib
- Initial Results from Pivotal Phase 3 PRESERVE 1 Trial in Colorectal Cancer Expected in February 2023; Positive Results Would Initiate Regulatory Interactions for Label Expansion - - Five Clinical Trials with Data Readouts in 2023 Will Evaluate Trilaciclib On-Target Effects of Myeloprotection and Enhanced Immune Function with Potential for Improved Efficacy Outcomes (Progression Free (PFS) and Overall Survival (OS)) - - Trilaciclib’s Potential Synergistic Effects with Chemotherapy, Antibody Dru
G1 Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: GTHX) provided an initial update on the PRESERVE 3 Phase 2 study of first-line platinum-based chemotherapy and maintenance therapy with avelumab, administered alone, or in combination with trilaciclib, in patients with untreated, locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma (mUC). Additional safety and efficacy data, including the primary endpoint of progression-free survival (PFS), are anticipated in the middle of 2023. The confirmed objective response rate (
G1 Therapeutics Provides Initial Update on Phase 2 Bladder Cancer Trial; Progression Free Survival (PFS) Data Expected in Mid-2023
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today provided an initial update on PRESERVE 3, an ongoing Phase 2, randomized, open-label study of first-line platinum-based chemotherapy and maintenance therapy with the immune checkpoint inhibitor, avelumab, administered alone, or in combination with trilaciclib, in patients with untreated, locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma (mUC). Additio
GTHX Price Returns