G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTHX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.52% of US stocks.
- GTHX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- GTHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.05% of US stocks).
GTHX Stock Summary
- GTHX's price/sales ratio is 14.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 335.36%, G1 Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.15% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for G1 Therapeutics Inc comes in at 115.66%, a number that bests 95.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to G1 Therapeutics Inc are MTBC, SURF, DCPH, GTYH, and ASPN.
- Visit GTHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.g1therapeutics.com.
GTHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.74||52-week high||$37.07|
|Prev. close||$20.60||52-week low||$10.81|
|Day high||$20.50||Avg. volume||1,406,272|
|50-day MA||$22.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.63||Market Cap||830.22M|
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Company Bio
G1 Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
GTHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTHX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTHX Social Stream
Latest GTHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G1 Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTHX as an investment opportunity.
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Will Roberts - Head of Investor Relations Jack Bailey - Chief Executive Officer Soma Gupta - Chief Commercial Officer Raj Malik - Chief Medical Officer Jennifer Moses - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants...
G1 THERAPEUTICS (GTHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40.37% and 3711.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- G1’s COSELA™ (trilaciclib), the Only FDA-Approved Proactive Multilineage Myeloprotection Therapy, Approved on February 12, 2021 and Commercially Available as of March 2, 2021 - - Strong Total Revenue of $14.2 Million Included $0.6 Million from Initial Sales of COSELA in First Four Weeks of Product Availability - - COSELA Added to Two National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN) Guidelines Which Inform Reimbursement and Formulary Decisions - - Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of COSELA in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Underway to Evaluate the Survival Benefit of COSELA Compared with Placebo - - Management to Host Webcast and Conference Call today at 4:30 PM ET - RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage onco...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTHX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Photo by FatCamera/E+ via Getty Images Introduction to Aileron Therapeutics Many biotech companies seek to develop a treatment against a disease, whether it be cancer, infectious diseases, or any other illness. However, Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN) is developing a therapy that treats the side effects from one of the most common...
GTHX Price Returns