G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GTHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||1,105,702|
|50-day MA||$2.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.86||Market Cap||144.65M|
GTHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTHX POWR Grades
- GTHX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.9% of US stocks.
- GTHX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GTHX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GTHX Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that GTHX's revenue has grown 137.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.36% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of G1 THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 94.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTHX comes in at -35.92% -- higher than that of only 13.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCUL, ALLT, LCTX, WB, and ASXC.
- GTHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G1 THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.g1therapeutics.com.
GTHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GTHX's price/sales ratio is 49.02% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 73 months, GTHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTHX.
GTHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTHX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.6% of graded US stocks.
- GTHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 181st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, SRRA, and OCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTHX.
The table below shows GTHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTHX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GTHX, see our GTHX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Company Bio
G1 Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
GTHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTHX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTHX Social Stream
Latest GTHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G1 THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTHX as an investment opportunity.
G1 Therapeutics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:GTHX) Path To Profitability
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at G1 Therapeutics, Inc.'s...
Trilaciclib Increases Pool of Memory T Cells in the Tumor Microenvironment Responsible for Long Term Immune Surveillance and Efficacy
- Phase 2 Mechanism of Action Trial Results Demonstrate the Immunomodulatory Effects of Trilaciclib in the Tumor Microenvironment - - Trilaciclib Enhances Expression of Genes Associated with Memory T Cells - - Trilaciclib Increases Multiple Surrogate Immune Markers for Memory CD8+ T Cell Differentiation, Infiltration, and Function - RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., June 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today presented results fr
G1 Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., June 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced the grant of inducement stock options exercisable for 6,300 shares of G1’s common stock and 3,000 restricted stock units (RSUs) to three hired employees under the Amended and Restated G1 Therapeutics, Inc. 2021 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the “Amended and Restated 2021 Plan”). These equity awards were granted as an inducement material to
G1 Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Monica Thomas as General Counsel
The Company Also Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) in Conjunction with the AppointmentRESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today announced the appointment of Monica Thomas as its General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer. Mrs. Thomas replaces Stillman Hanson who departed the Company in May 2023. “G1 is in the midst of an important period in our evolution, as we evol
New Study Confirms Consistent Risk of Myelosuppression Across All Patients Receiving Chemotherapy for Small Cell Lung Cancer
Real-World Data Show No Association Between Patient Characteristics and Risk of Myelosuppressive EventsRESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTHX), a commercial-stage oncology company, today described recently presented real-world data that confirm a consistent risk of myelosuppressive events (neutropenia, anemia, thrombocytopenia) across patients with small cell lung cancer (SCLC) being treated with chemotherapy. These findings were presen
GTHX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...