Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTIM Stock Summary
- GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC's market capitalization of $31,994,438 is ahead of merely 9.81% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GTIM is 5.22 -- better than 91.6% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC has a higher such ratio than just 5.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CONN, ALR, STRR, SGC, and SAVE.
- GTIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC's official web site, go to www.goodtimesburgers.com.
GTIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GTIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 316.3% lower, now standing at -29.2.
- GTIM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTIM.
GTIM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -38.8%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 252.24%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 107.88%.
The table below shows GTIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTIM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.58% of graded US stocks.
- GTIM's asset turnover comes in at 1.219 -- ranking 6th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, BDL, and HLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTIM.
The table below shows GTIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$4.71|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.98||Avg. volume||15,942|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.75||Market Cap||33.90M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GTIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTIM Latest Social Stream
View Full GTIM Social Stream
Latest GTIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTIM as an investment opportunity.
GOLDEN, Colo., January 12, 2023--Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIM), operator of Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar and Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, today announced that same store sales1 for its first fiscal quarter ended December 27, 2022 increased 3.0% for its Good Times brand and increased 2.4% for its Bad Daddy’s brand, and that average weekly sales2 during the first fiscal quarter were $26,797 and $49,180 for its Good Times and Bad Daddy’s brands, respectively.
Its full-service Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar set sales records, and its quick-service Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard grew same-store sales for the third straight year. Zink noted that he was “disappointed” with the lack of profitability, but he added quickly that he was not going to trade short-term gains for long-term pains. Unlike some of its competitors, Zink said, Good Times had not traded down for lower-cost and lower-quality ingredients, it had not reduced the size of its portions and it had not slashed restaurant staffing, even in the face of an upcoming, significant boost in the minimum wage in its home state.
Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript December 15, 2022 Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Good Times Restaurants Inc. Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Call. By now, everyone should have access to the company’s earnings release, which is available in the Investors section of the company’s website. As […]
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Good Times Restaurants Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 27, 2022
GOLDEN, Colo., December 15, 2022--Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIM), operator of Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar and Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, today reported financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 27, 2022.
GTIM Price Returns
Continue Researching GTIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Good Times Restaurants Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch