Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GTIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.56||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$2.61||Avg. volume||13,033|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||29.59M|
GTIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTIM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.12, GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.64% of US stocks.
- GTIM's current price/earnings ratio is 2.89, which is higher than merely 2.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, GTIM has reported earnings growth of 2,412.5%, putting it ahead of 99.51% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SPB, MKL, FSTR, BOXL, and LWAY.
- GTIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC's official web site, go to www.goodtimesburgers.com.
GTIM Valuation Summary
- GTIM's price/earnings ratio is 3.1; this is 78.17% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GTIM's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTIM.
GTIM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 64.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.84%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 64.41%.
The table below shows GTIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTIM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.58% of graded US stocks.
- GTIM's asset turnover comes in at 1.219 -- ranking 6th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, BDL, and HLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTIM.
The table below shows GTIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTIM Latest Social Stream
View Full GTIM Social Stream
Latest GTIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTIM as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
GOLDEN, Colo., October 19, 2023--Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIM), operator of Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar and Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, today announced that same store sales1 increased 2.4% for its Good Times brand and decreased 4.9% for its Bad Daddy’s brand for its fourth fiscal quarter ended September 26, 2023 compared to the prior fiscal quarter and for the year then ended, same store sales increased 3.7% and 0.1% for its Good Times and Bad Daddy’s brands, respectively, comp
Good Times Restaurants Inc.'s (NASDAQ:GTIM) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 17% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Good Times Restaurants (NASDAQ:GTIM). But...
Good Times Restaurants Announces the Opening of Its Newest Bad Daddy’s Restaurant in Madison and the Purchase of a Good Times Location in Lafayette, Colorado
GOLDEN, Colo., August 29, 2023--Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, owned by Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ: GTIM), today announced that on August 28, 2023 it opened its newest Bad Daddy’s at Clift Farm in Madison, Alabama.
Unpacking the Financial Health of Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM)
GTIM Price Returns
Continue Researching GTIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Good Times Restaurants Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch