Gitlab Inc. (GTLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GTLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.02||52-week high||$58.70|
|Prev. close||$45.22||52-week low||$26.24|
|Day high||$46.29||Avg. volume||2,478,587|
|50-day MA||$46.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.25||Market Cap||7.12B|
GTLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTLB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GTLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTLB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GTLB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.29% of US stocks).
GTLB Stock Summary
- GTLB's went public 1.95 years ago, making it older than only 3.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTLB is currently 2,144.85, higher than 99.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GTLB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDNA, HLIT, SVVC, KTOS, and LTRX.
- To check out GITLAB INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001653482.
GTLB Valuation Summary
- GTLB's EV/EBIT ratio is -36.2; this is 283.76% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 24 months, GTLB's price/sales ratio has gone down 61.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTLB.
Gitlab Inc. (GTLB) Company Bio
GitLab Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops software for the software development lifecycle. It operates SaaS based GitLab.com that allows users to create, review, and deploy code. The company also offers GitLab CI, a continuous integration and deployment tool; and Git repository management, code reviews, issue tracking, activity feeds, wikis, and others; and GitLab Serverless that enabls enterprises to run server less workloads on any cloud using Google's Knative. In addition, it offers consulting, training workshops, development, and other support services. The company serves organizations, individuals, and software developers in the United States. GitLab Inc. was formerly known as GitLab B.V. and changed its name to GitLab Inc. in July 2015. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California.
GTLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTLB Latest Social Stream
View Full GTLB Social Stream
Latest GTLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GITLAB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTLB as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Brian Robins, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of GitLab Inc (NASDAQ:GTLB), sold 10,000 shares of the company.
On September 12, 2023, Susan Bostrom, a director at GitLab Inc (NASDAQ:GTLB), sold 50,000 shares of the company's stock.
CVS upgraded, RTX downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
GitLab Cl A shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
GitLab's (GTLB) fiscal second-quarter results benefit from solid subscription revenue growth, driven by expanding clientele.
GTLB Price Returns