Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTLS POWR Grades
- GTLS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTLS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GTLS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GTLS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 194.59, CHART INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CHART INDUSTRIES INC is higher than 92.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 162.21%, CHART INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.8% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHART INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DISH, POST, WGO, AEO, and DFH.
- GTLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHART INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.chartindustries.com.
GTLS Valuation Summary
- GTLS's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 145.45% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 203 months, GTLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTLS.
GTLS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.07%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.91%.
The table below shows GTLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTLS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.95% of graded US stocks.
- GTLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 7th of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- PKOH, TRS, and MTRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTLS.
The table below shows GTLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTLS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GTLS, see our GTLS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$129.72||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
GTLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.30||52-week high||$242.59|
|Prev. close||$102.94||52-week low||$101.44|
|Day high||$111.21||Avg. volume||730,369|
|50-day MA||$131.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$161.47||Market Cap||4.67B|
Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Company Bio
Chart Industries manufactures and sells engineered equipment for the industrial gas, energy, and biomedical industries worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Energy & Chemicals (E&C), Distribution & Storage (D&S), and BioMedical. The company in 1992 and is based in Garfield Heights, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTLS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTLS Social Stream
Latest GTLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHART INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTLS as an investment opportunity.
Chart Industries (GTLS) Soars 9.3%: Is Further Upside Left in the Stock?
Chart Industries (GTLS) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Chart Industries and ZEV Station Execute MoU for Hydrogen Equipment for Novel Multimodal Stations
Chart Fuel Station Chart liquid HD fuel station equipment representative of the solutions for the ZEV Station MoU. ATLANTA and PALM SPRINGS, Calif., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS) (“Chart”), and ZEV Stations, Co. (“ZEV Station”), executed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MoU”) enabling the two companies to collaborate on novel deployment for US-based, multimodal hydrogen stations with Chart equipment. Working together, the companies’ goal is development of
Chart Industries provides ISO tanks to Blue Water Shipping Through Bofort for Project Greensand, the world's first cross-border offshore CO2 storage project
ATLANTA, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS) (“Chart”), a leading global engineering design and manufacturer of highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications across clean energy is providing ISO tanks to our customer, Bofort NV of Antwerp Belgium, the exclusive provider of ISO containers to Project Greensand consortium member Blue Water Shipping A/S, Denmark. Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Project Greensand demonstrates, for the first time, the
Chart Industries Receives All Regulatory Clearances to Close the Acquisition of Howden
ATLANTA, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS) (“Chart”) has received all regulatory approvals required to close the acquisition of Howden from affiliates of KPS Capital Partners, LP. Subject to the satisfaction of additional customary closing conditions, we expect to close such acquisition in the near term pursuant to the terms of the purchase agreement. Howden is a leading global provider of mission critical air and gas handling products providing service and s
Chart Industries Scheduled to Present at The Bank of America Global Industrials Conference on March 21 at 12:15 P.M. Greenwich Mean Time (8:15 A.M. Eastern Time)
ATLANTA, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc., a global leader in design, engineering, and manufacturing of process technology and equipment for clean energy, industrial gas, and diversified specialty markets, is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Global Industrials Conference in London, England on March 21, 2023 at 12:15 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (8:15 a.m. Eastern Time). Chart’s scheduled presenter is Jill Evanko, President and Chief Executive Officer. A live webca
GTLS Price Returns
Continue Researching GTLSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chart Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Chart Industries Inc (GTLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chart Industries Inc (GTLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chart Industries Inc (GTLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...