Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GTLS Stock Summary
- GTLS's current price/earnings ratio is 48.57, which is higher than 83.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.6%, Chart Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 19.45% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Chart Industries Inc's share price is greater than that of 83.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chart Industries Inc are WOR, CLGX, GNW, LXFR, and NVEE.
- GTLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chart Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.chartindustries.com.
GTLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.45||52-week high||$91.98|
|Prev. close||$86.35||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$87.32||Avg. volume||538,680|
|50-day MA||$73.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.24||Market Cap||3.05B|
Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Company Bio
Chart Industries manufactures and sells engineered equipment for the industrial gas, energy, and biomedical industries worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Energy & Chemicals (E&C), Distribution & Storage (D&S), and BioMedical. The company in 1992 and is based in Garfield Heights, Ohio.