Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GTLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.27||52-week high||$242.59|
|Prev. close||$166.74||52-week low||$101.44|
|Day high||$171.86||Avg. volume||604,695|
|50-day MA||$169.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.02||Market Cap||7.32B|
GTLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTLS POWR Grades
- GTLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.22% of US stocks.
- GTLS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GTLS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.42% of US stocks).
GTLS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CHART INDUSTRIES INC is higher than 94.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For GTLS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.18% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 364.22%, CHART INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHART INDUSTRIES INC are UONE, ECPG, SLGN, DLHC, and PENN.
- Visit GTLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chartindustries.com.
GTLS Valuation Summary
- GTLS's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 166.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 209 months, GTLS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTLS.
GTLS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.07%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.91%.
The table below shows GTLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTLS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.95% of graded US stocks.
- GTLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 7th of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- PKOH, TRS, and MTRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTLS.
The table below shows GTLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Company Bio
Chart Industries manufactures and sells engineered equipment for the industrial gas, energy, and biomedical industries worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Energy & Chemicals (E&C), Distribution & Storage (D&S), and BioMedical. The company in 1992 and is based in Garfield Heights, Ohio.
GTLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTLS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTLS Social Stream
Latest GTLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHART INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTLS as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS) (“Chart”), a leading global engineering design and manufacturer of highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in clean energy and industrial gas markets, has successfully syndicated the repricing of its $1,781 million senior secured term loan facility (the “Term Loan”), which matures on March 17, 2030. Following the completion of the repricing, all outstanding amounts under the Term Loan will bear in
ATLANTA, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc., a leading global engineering design firm and manufacturer of highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in clean energy and industrial gas markets, will present at CL King’s Annual Best Ideas Conference 2023. President and Chief Executive Officer, Jill Evanko, will participate in a fireside discussion on Monday, September 18th, at 12:30pm eastern time. A live webcast will be available on the company’s website at
Chart Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:GTLS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
In this article, we discuss 13 best stocks to invest in, according to AI. If you want to skip our detailed discussion on how valuable AI can prove to be in the financial and stock trading industry, head directly to 5 Best Stocks To Invest In According to AI. The abundance of posts claiming that […]
As energy commodities get moving this quarter, investors may want to get ahead of the swings by considering these three hydrogen stocks.
GTLS Price Returns