Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTLS POWR Grades
- GTLS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.18% of US stocks.
- GTLS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GTLS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GTLS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Chart Industries Inc is higher than 94.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Chart Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 243.3%; that's higher than 92.09% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GTLS's revenue has grown -10.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 26.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chart Industries Inc are PIPR, OCUL, TER, ETSY, and SCKT.
- GTLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chart Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.chartindustries.com.
GTLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GTLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.12% lower, now standing at 17.2.
- Over the past 183 months, GTLS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.7.
- Over the past 183 months, GTLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTLS.
GTLS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 139.04%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.46%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -47.81%.
The table below shows GTLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.26||52-week high||$167.39|
|Prev. close||$158.67||52-week low||$62.12|
|Day high||$164.53||Avg. volume||361,773|
|50-day MA||$146.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.31||Market Cap||5.98B|
Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Company Bio
Chart Industries manufactures and sells engineered equipment for the industrial gas, energy, and biomedical industries worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Energy & Chemicals (E&C), Distribution & Storage (D&S), and BioMedical. The company in 1992 and is based in Garfield Heights, Ohio.
GTLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Chart Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Chart Industries Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Chart Industries Inc ended up being:
- GTLS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Chart Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 28.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of 85.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Chart Industries Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 24.55% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTLS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTLS Social Stream
Latest GTLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chart Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTLS as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Chart Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:GTLS ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
Chart Industries, Inc. SES Cryogenic Carbon Capture™ Technology Recognized by researchers at the MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change, MIT Energy Initiative, and ExxonMobil
ATLANTA, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc. (NYSE: GTLS), a leading diversified global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment for the industrial gas and clean energy industries, has been recognized for its Sustainable Energy Solutions Cryogenic Carbon Capture™ (“CCC”) by researchers in a study in the journal of Applied Energy as was co-authored by researchers at the MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change, MIT Energy Initiative, and ExxonMobil. Thi
Chart Industries (GTLS): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS of $0.16 misses by $0.60.Revenue of $322M (+11.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.99M.Increases full year 2021 guidance of revenue of $1.38 billion to $1.43 billion vs. consensus of $1.37B (increase from prior outlook of $1.36 billion to $1.41 billion)...
Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Jill Evanko - Chief Executive Officer Scott Merkle - Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer Wade Suki - Director-Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Rob Brown - Lake Street Capital J.B. Lowe -...
Earnings results for Chart Industries , Analyst Opinion on Chart Industries , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:GTLS), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post numbers crunched for you before earnings results Chart Industries (NASDAQ:GTLS) appeared first on .
GTLS Price Returns