GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (GTYH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTYH POWR Grades
- GTYH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 52.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTYH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GTYH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GTYH Stock Summary
- GTYH's went public 4.58 years ago, making it older than only 16.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.27%, GTY Technology Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.9% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GTYH is more volatile than 85.99% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTY Technology Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGA, TWOU, EPZM, CASI, and APDN.
- Visit GTYH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gtytechnology.com.
GTYH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTYH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.28||52-week high||$8.28|
|Prev. close||$7.12||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$7.74||Avg. volume||216,891|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.17||Market Cap||418.56M|
GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (GTYH) Company Bio
GTY Technology Holdings Inc. operates as a software as a service company that offers a cloud-based suite of solutions for the public sector, in North America. The company develops software technologies for the procurement and vendor or supplier sourcing industry in government, public sector, and various highly-regulated commercial vertical markets; content, digital services, and integrated payments via a software-as-a-service platform for government agencies and utility companies. It also develops cloud-based grants management and cost allocation software for state, local, and tribal governments; builds software to streamline municipal permissions and licenses; offers budgeting software, performance management, and transparency and data visualization solutions; and provides public sector budgeting software and consulting services. GTY Technology Holdings Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
GTYH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTYH Latest Social Stream
View Full GTYH Social Stream
Latest GTYH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GTY Technology Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTYH as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, Jun 14, 2021--GTY Reports Significant Growth and Customer Wins in 2021 YTD
eCivis and HdL Companies are collaborating to enhance cost recovery services for city and county governments.
CityBase and KC Water announce an engagement to make utility payments safer, easier, and more accessible with self-service kiosks.
New Bonfire Survey: 53% of Procurement Professionals Plan to Continue Working Remotely At Least Part Time Through 2021
Bonfire Interactive has released the results from its new survey: Public Procurement Priorities and Strategies for 2021.
GTY Technology is being used throughout Arizona to enhance digital services and transform the constituent experience.
GTYH Price Returns