GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (GTYH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTYH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GTYH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- GTYH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- GTYH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
GTYH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GTYH is 0.18 -- better than merely 16.07% of US stocks.
- GTY Technology Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on November 18, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 17.55% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 35.15%, GTY Technology Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.97% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTY Technology Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTBC, GORO, PHR, ICHR, and CASI.
- GTYH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GTY Technology Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.gtytechnology.com.
GTYH Valuation Summary
- GTYH's price/sales ratio is 7.9; this is 49.06% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 58 months, GTYH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- GTYH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTYH.
GTYH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTYH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.94% of graded US stocks.
- GTYH's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 511th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTYH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTYH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTYH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.79||52-week high||$8.28|
|Prev. close||$7.80||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||168,914|
|50-day MA||$7.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.84||Market Cap||448.03M|
GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (GTYH) Company Bio
GTY Technology Holdings Inc. operates as a software as a service company that offers a cloud-based suite of solutions for the public sector, in North America. The company develops software technologies for the procurement and vendor or supplier sourcing industry in government, public sector, and various highly-regulated commercial vertical markets; content, digital services, and integrated payments via a software-as-a-service platform for government agencies and utility companies. It also develops cloud-based grants management and cost allocation software for state, local, and tribal governments; builds software to streamline municipal permissions and licenses; offers budgeting software, performance management, and transparency and data visualization solutions; and provides public sector budgeting software and consulting services. GTY Technology Holdings Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTYH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTYH Latest Social Stream
View Full GTYH Social Stream
Latest GTYH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GTY Technology Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTYH as an investment opportunity.
eCivis Announces New Functionality to Streamline American Rescue Plan Act Grants Management and Compliance
PASADENA, Calif., September 29, 2021--eCivis announces a new ARPA Program functionality to automate and simplify the funding process for government teams.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
Cities, Counties and Public Sector Organizations in the State of Florida Implement GTY Technology Solutions to Provide Better Experience for Citizens and Government Personnel
BOSTON, September 09, 2021--GTY subsidiaries now support 95 government and public sector entities in Florida to enhance digital services and transform the constituent experience.
City of Chicago Triples Self-Service Payment Kiosk Network to Enhance Access at More Than 70 Locations Citywide
CHICAGO, September 08, 2021--The City of Chicago tripled its network of self-service payment kiosks with leading provider of government and utility payment technology, CityBase.
BOSTON, September 02, 2021--GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: GTYH) ("GTY"), a leading provider of cloud solutions for the public sector, today announced that GTY’s Chief Executive Officer and President, TJ Parass and GTY’s Chief Financial Officer, John Curran, will present at D.A. Davidson 20th Annual Software and Internet Virtual Conference on September 9, 2021 at 2:30 pm ET. Individuals may access the live webcast of the presentation here.
GTYH Price Returns