Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GURE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,448,330, Gulf Resources Inc has a greater market value than only 4.8% of US stocks.
- GURE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.2% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GURE's revenue has grown 269.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.13% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gulf Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WORX, OSH, CRTD, GDYN, and AZEK.
- GURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gulf Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.gulfresourcesinc.com.
GURE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GURE's price/sales ratio is 31.25% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- GURE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 44.6 over the prior 176 months.
- Over the past 176 months, GURE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 84.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GURE.
GURE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -92.69%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -104.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -29.31%.
The table below shows GURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.65||52-week high||$7.74|
|Prev. close||$4.63||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$4.84||Avg. volume||96,959|
|50-day MA||$4.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.10||Market Cap||48.68M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GURE Latest Social Stream
View Full GURE Social Stream
Latest GURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gulf Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GURE as an investment opportunity.
Gainers FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) shares jumped 26% to $7.08 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. BELLUS Health Inc. (NASDAQ: BLU) shares climbed 25.5% to $6.00. The company on Monday announced interim analysis from the Phase 2b SOOTHE trial of BLU-5937 in refractor chronic cough. HC Wainwright on Tuesday raised its price target on the stock. BTCS Inc. (NASDAQ: BTCS) shares climbed 23% to $10.25 as the company commenced trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market. Comm
SHOUGUANG, China, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", "we", or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today provides net revenue and net income guidance for the 3rd Quarter and full year of 2021. All estimates provided below are based on the current outlook and all exclude unexpected nonrecurring and non-operational factors. In the 3rd Quarter 2021, the price of bromine has decl
Bromine Derivatives Market Competitive Outlook With Albemarle Corporation, Gulf Resources, Hindustan Salts Limited
Bromine Derivatives Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. Bromine Derivatives Market is growing at a High CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2027. The increasing interest of the individuals in this industry is that
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", "we," or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call with updated Webcasting Link. Due to a problem on the companys website, Gulf Resources is changing the link for
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", "we," or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced unaudited financial results for the second quarter 2021.
GURE Price Returns