Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GURE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GURE is currently 1.05, higher than merely 4.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GURE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GURE has reported earnings growth of -323.27%, putting it ahead of just 5.33% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GULF RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BH, MRTN, MCY, WERN, and NX.
- GURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GULF RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.gulfresourcesinc.com.
GURE Valuation Summary
- GURE's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.9; this is 119.39% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- GURE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 52.6 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GURE.
GURE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -165.2%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -165.2%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 428.1%.
The table below shows GURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$3.12|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||9,645|
|50-day MA||$4.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||35.19M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GURE Latest Social Stream
View Full GURE Social Stream
Latest GURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULF RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GURE as an investment opportunity.
Gulf Resources Updates Investors on Revenue and Earnings Projections from Bromine and Crude Salt Segments for the 3rd quarter and the full year of 2022
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ:GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China today is updating investors as to its estimates for revenues and profits for the 3rd quarter and the full year of 2022 for its Bromine and Crude Salt Segments only based on Non-Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (Non-GAAP). The Company is also providing a preliminary overview of 2023
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ:GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China today announced that recently it has received oral notification from Shouguang Yangkou Town People’s Government permitting it to resume production at its Factory No. 8. With this approval, the Company can now take steps to resume production at this factory. The Company will immediately be
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", “we,” or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced financial results for the six and three months ended June 30, 2022 Gulf Resources is pleased to report a second quarter with revenues up 41% and earnings per share of $0.37 despite the interruptions in production caused by COVID-19 circumstances, the overall weakn
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced that the Company will host a conference call on Monday, August 15, 2022 at 07:30 PM Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter 2022 results ended June 30, 2022. Mr. Xiaobin Liu, CEO of Gulf Resources, will be hosting the call. The Company management team will be available
When we're researching a company, it's sometimes hard to find the warning signs, but there are some financial metrics...
GURE Price Returns