Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.73|
|Day high||$1.86||Avg. volume||19,432|
|50-day MA||$2.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||19.40M|
GURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GURE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.85, GULF RESOURCES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GULF RESOURCES INC is higher than only 2.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for GULF RESOURCES INC; that's greater than it is for only 8.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GULF RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZDGE, AMK, TCBC, BKSY, and RPAY.
- Visit GURE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gulfresourcesinc.com.
GURE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GURE's price/sales ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- GURE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 59.1 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GURE.
GURE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.85%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 172.06%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -46.34%.
The table below shows GURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GURE Latest Social Stream
View Full GURE Social Stream
Latest GURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULF RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GURE as an investment opportunity.
SHOUGUANG, China, Sept. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced that it has updated the letter from Chief Executive Officer on its website. The Company has recently updated the letter from its Chief Executive Officer , Mr Xiaobin liu on its website. Just simply click on the link below:http://www.gulfresourcesinc.com/about-7.html Abou
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
If you don’t mind the sweaty palms effect of wild speculation, these high-growth stocks to buy under $5 could be attractive.
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", “we,” or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced financial results for the second quarter and six months ending June 30, 2023. At the end of this press release you will see our income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. Our 10-Q filed with the SEC describes all the business segments of the company
SHOUGUANG, China, Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced that the Company will host a conference call on Monday, August 14, 2023 at 08:00 PM Eastern Time to discuss its Second Quarter 2023 results ended June 30, 2023. Mr. Xiaobin Liu, CEO of Gulf Resources, will be hosting the call. The Company management team will be available
GURE Price Returns