Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GURE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 357.46%, Gulf Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.51% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GURE's revenue has grown 77.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.84% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GURE is more volatile than 98.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gulf Resources Inc are ICD, KRP, TIPT, HIIQ, and DMLP.
- Visit GURE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gulfresourcesinc.com.
GURE Daily Price Range
GURE 52-Week Price Range
GURE Stock Price Chart More Charts
GURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.44||52-week high||$7.40|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||50,403|
|50-day MA||$3.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.92||Market Cap||32.74M|