Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GURE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.45, GULF RESOURCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.14% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GULF RESOURCES INC is higher than just 3.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GURE has reported earnings growth of 717.82%, putting it ahead of 97.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GURE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PATI, MRTN, SKYW, KNX, and PTSI.
- GURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GULF RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.gulfresourcesinc.com.
GURE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GURE's price/sales ratio is 61.54% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 193 months, GURE's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GURE.
GURE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -164.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -43.39%.
The table below shows GURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.60||52-week high||$5.30|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||9,152|
|50-day MA||$3.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.78||Market Cap||37.70M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GURE Latest Social Stream
View Full GURE Social Stream
Latest GURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULF RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GURE as an investment opportunity.
Gulf Resources Announces the Receipt of Governmental Notification to Temporarily Close Bromine Facilities
SHOUGUANG, China, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China today announced that it received an oral notification from the government of Shouguang City on December 8, 2022, pursuant to which its all bromine facilities in Shouguang City will be temporarily closed from December 10, 2022 until February 1, 2023 8:00 AM China Time. To comply with such
SHOUGUANG, China, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", “we,” or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China announced that the Company has entered into a stock repurchase agreement dated as of November 30, 2022, in which the Company agrees to purchase 80,000 shares from each of CEO Xiaobin Liu, COO Naihui Miao, and CFO Min Li in a privately negotiated transaction based on the closing pr
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Gulf Resources (NASDAQ:GURE) today announced results for the 3rd Quarter and 9 months ended September 30, 2022
SHOUGUANG, China, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq: GURE) ("Gulf Resources", “we,” or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced unaudited financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Financial Highlights For the three-month period ending September 30,2022 Revenues increased 29% to $22,862,795 compared to the same period of 2021.Income from operations increased
Gulf Resources Announces Rescheduled Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2022 Results on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. EST
SHOUGUANG, China., Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:GURE) ("Gulf Resources" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of bromine, crude salt and specialty chemical products in China, today announced that the Company will reschedule its conference call to discuss third quarter 2022 results from Friday Nov. 11, 2022 at 8:30 p.m. EST to Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 08:00 a.m. EST. After the original timing of the call was announced, the company received some comments
GURE Price Returns