Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GWB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.7% of US stocks.
- GWB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- GWB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
GWB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.45 for Great Western Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70%, Great Western Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.63% of about US stocks.
- Great Western Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Great Western Bancorp Inc are EBTC, AROW, UMPQ, BOCH, and IBCP.
- Visit GWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatwesternbank.com.
GWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.69||52-week high||$35.10|
|Prev. close||$32.99||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$33.67||Avg. volume||388,791|
|50-day MA||$31.91||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$21.40||Market Cap||1.80B|
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) Company Bio
Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agribusiness banking, retail banking, and wealth management services in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
GWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWB Latest Social Stream
View Full GWB Social Stream
Latest GWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Western Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWB as an investment opportunity.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call April 29, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Seth Artz - Head, IR Mark Borrecco - President and CEO Pete Chapman - CFO Steve Yose - Chief Credit Officer Conference Call Participants Jeff Rulis - D.A. Davidson Jon Arfstrom -...
Thank you, Emily, and good morning, everyone. Joining us for today's presentation and discussion, we have Mark Borrecco, president and chief executive officer; Pete Chapman, chief financial officer; Steve Yose, chief credit officer; and Karlyn Knieriem, chief risk officer.
Great Western Bancorp (GWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 52.46% and 1.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021
GWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWBWant to see what other sources are saying about Great Western Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch