Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GWB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GWB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
GWB Stock Summary
- GWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70%, Great Western Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.57% of about US stocks.
- Great Western Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UMPQ, AROW, CCBG, CFFI, and CVLY.
- Visit GWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatwesternbank.com.
GWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GWB's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- GWB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 82 months.
- Over the past 82 months, GWB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWB.
GWB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -601.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 298.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.31%.
The table below shows GWB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$35.18|
|Prev. close||$29.94||52-week low||$11.66|
|Day high||$30.70||Avg. volume||359,983|
|50-day MA||$32.44||Dividend yield||0.13%|
|200-day MA||$26.40||Market Cap||1.68B|
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) Company Bio
Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agribusiness banking, retail banking, and wealth management services in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
GWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWB Latest Social Stream
View Full GWB Social Stream
Latest GWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Western Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWB as an investment opportunity.
Great Western Bancorp (GWB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., July 14, 2021--Great Western Bank Announces Appointment of Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings and Conference Call Date
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., July 08, 2021--Great Western Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings and Conference Call Date
Great Western Bancorp found using ticker (GWB) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 39 and 34 with a mean TP of 36.33. With the stocks previous close at 34.13 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 6.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 33.27 and the 200 day moving average is 27.47. The company has a market cap of $1,903m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="GWB" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agri-business banking, retail banking, and wealth management services in the United States....
Great Western Bancorp with ticker code (GWB) now have 6 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 39 and 34 with the average target price sitting at 36.33. Given that the stocks previous close was at 33.46 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 8.6%. The 50 day MA is 32.91 and the 200 day moving average is 26.85. The market cap for the company is $1,870m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="GWB" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agri-business banking, retail banking, and wealth management...
GWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWBWant to see what other sources are saying about Great Western Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch