Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GWB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.1% of US stocks.
- GWB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- GWB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 43.38% of US stocks).
GWB Stock Summary
- GWB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.13%, Great Western Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.18% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GWB has reported earnings growth of -131.59%, putting it ahead of only 15.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCFC, FNCB, BHLB, CVLY, and AROW.
- Visit GWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatwesternbank.com.
GWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GWB's price/earnings ratio is 3.64% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- GWB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, GWB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWB.
GWB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.36%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.34%.
The table below shows GWB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.78% of graded US stocks.
- GWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 260th of 433 Banking stocks.
- BMTC, CIT, and BRKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWB.
The table below shows GWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.74||52-week high||$35.20|
|Prev. close||$34.44||52-week low||$12.45|
|Day high||$34.85||Avg. volume||394,739|
|50-day MA||$31.82||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$30.90||Market Cap||1.91B|
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) Company Bio
Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agribusiness banking, retail banking, and wealth management services in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWB Latest Social Stream
View Full GWB Social Stream
Latest GWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Western Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWB as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MDP, GWB, XLRN and HFC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates TSC, GWB, FMO, TGP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Great Western Bancorp (GWB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ECHO) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of ECHO to funds managed by The Jordan Company, L.P. for $48.25 in cash per share of ECHO owned. If you are an investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 o
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ADMS, AZPN, GSKY, GWB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADMS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for $8.10 per share in cash plus two non-tradable contingent value rights collectively worth up to $1.00 per share in cash. If you are an Adamas share
GWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWBWant to see what other sources are saying about Great Western Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch