Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWB POWR Grades
- GWB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 170 days.
- GWB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
GWB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.45 for Great Western Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Great Western Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of -137.13%; that's higher than just 14.36% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GWB's revenue has grown 67.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UMPQ, BHLB, NPO, EBMT, and IBCP.
- Visit GWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatwesternbank.com.
GWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GWB's price/earnings ratio is 3.64% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- GWB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, GWB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWB.
GWB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -20.73%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -55.92%.
The table below shows GWB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.59% of graded US stocks.
- GWB's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 265th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CIT, BRKL, and CPF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWB.
The table below shows GWB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.88||52-week high||$37.90|
|Prev. close||$31.38||52-week low||$23.90|
|Day high||$31.39||Avg. volume||1,344,130|
|50-day MA||$34.15||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$32.98||Market Cap||1.70B|
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) Company Bio
Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agribusiness banking, retail banking, and wealth management services in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWB Latest Social Stream
View Full GWB Social Stream
Latest GWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Western Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWB as an investment opportunity.
Purchase, NY, based Investment company OTA Financial Group L.P. (Current Portfolio) buys Avantor Inc, iShares Core U.S.
Great Western Bancorp (GWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.74% and 2.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., January 27, 2022--Great Western Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings for the Quarter Ending on December 31, 2021
First Bank (FRBA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.33% and 2.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600:
GWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWBWant to see what other sources are saying about Great Western Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch