Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GWB Stock Summary
- GWB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than just 4.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.77%, Great Western Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.06% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Great Western Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of -434.39%; that's higher than merely 4.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Great Western Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UMPQ, BHF, PACW, BHLB, and CPHI.
- Visit GWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greatwesternbank.com.
GWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.96||52-week high||$30.24|
|Prev. close||$28.54||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$30.24||Avg. volume||336,440|
|50-day MA||$24.26||Dividend yield||0.14%|
|200-day MA||$17.04||Market Cap||1.65B|
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) Company Bio
Great Western Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Great Western Bank that provides business and agribusiness banking, retail banking, and wealth management services in South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
GWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWB Latest Social Stream
View Full GWB Social Stream
Latest GWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Great Western Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWB as an investment opportunity.
It is doubtless a positive to see that the Great Western Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:GWB ) share price has gained some 58% in...
Joining us for today's presentation and discussion, we have Mark Borrecco, president, chief executive officer; Pete Chapman, chief financial officer; Steve Yose, chief credit officer; and Karlyn Knieriem, chief risk officer. Mark, please go ahead.
Great Western Bancorp (GWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 114.29% and 7.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Great Western Bancorp (NYSE:GWB) were unchanged after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 2.60% year over year to $0.75, which beat the estimate of $0.39. Revenue of $122,056,000 rose by 0.95% year over year, which beat the estimate of $115,560,000. Looking Ahead Great Western Bancorp hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Details Of The Call Date: Jan 27, 2021 View more earnings on GWB Time: 08:30 AM ET Webcast URL: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/gwb/mediaframe/42684/indexr.html Price Action Company's 52-week high was at $33.24 Company's 52-week low was at $10.86 Price action over last quarter: Up 84.17% Company Overview Great Western Ba...
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: GWB) today reported net income of $41.3 million, or $0.75 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021, compared to net income of $11.1 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2020.
GWB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWBWant to see what other sources are saying about Great Western Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Western Bancorp Inc (GWB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!