GW Pharmaceuticals Plc (GWPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GWPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.86% of US stocks.
- GWPH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 197 days.
- GWPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
GWPH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gw Pharmaceuticals Plc is higher than it is for about merely 8.06% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GWPH has reported earnings growth of -291.26%, putting it ahead of only 6.88% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GWPH's revenue has grown 42.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gw Pharmaceuticals Plc are GRUB, TRIP, SRPT, VCYT, and NTRA.
- GWPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gw Pharmaceuticals Plc's official web site, go to www.gwpharm.com.
GWPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$218.96||52-week high||$219.57|
|Prev. close||$219.28||52-week low||$87.07|
|Day high||$219.54||Avg. volume||899,771|
|50-day MA||$216.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.25||Market Cap||6.86B|
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc (GWPH) Company Bio
GW Pharmaceuticals plc, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering, developing, and commercializing cannabinoid prescription medicines using botanical extracts derived from the Cannabis plant. It operates through three segments: Commercial, Sativex Research and Development, and Pipeline Research and Development. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
GWPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWPH Latest Social Stream
View Full GWPH Social Stream
Latest GWPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gw Pharmaceuticals Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWPH as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images News via Getty Images By K C Ma and Lucas Juery DraftKings (DKNG) is a leader in the fast-growing US sports betting and iGaming industry. Sports bettors are often “sticky” in terms of the platform they use. DKNG has the most preferred and practical online...
OYST, CDAY, GWPH, HRTG, and NATI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 6, 2021
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) and GW Pharmaceuticals are now under the same corporate roof. The two companies announced Wednesday that Jazz's acquisition of GW has been completed. In the companies' joint press release, Jazz CEO Bruce Cozadd was quoted as saying that the closing "mark[s] a transformative milestone in creating an innovative, high-growth, global biopharma leader in neuroscience with a worldwide commercial and operational footprint."
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) reports mixed first-quarter 2021 results as earnings beat estimates while sales miss the same. Shares down
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced the completion of its acquisition of GW Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: GWPH) ("GW"), a leader in the science, development and commercialization of cannabinoid-based prescription medicines.
GWPH Price Returns