Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GWRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.08||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$12.15||52-week low||$10.44|
|Day high||$12.36||Avg. volume||23,028|
|50-day MA||$11.65||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$12.74||Market Cap||288.36M|
GWRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GWRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWRS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GWRS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.15% of US stocks).
GWRS Stock Summary
- GWRS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 332.65 -- higher than 92.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.09, GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GWRS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC are OGS, AGO, HSC, TIGO, and BALY.
- GWRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.gwresources.com.
GWRS Valuation Summary
- GWRS's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 202.7% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- GWRS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 31.9 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRS.
GWRS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.64%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 31.06%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.69%.
The table below shows GWRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWRS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.07% of graded US stocks.
- GWRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 89th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- TRGP, ENBL, and WMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWRS.
The table below shows GWRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWRS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GWRS, see our GWRS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS) Company Bio
Global Water Resources, Inc., a water resource management company, owns and operates regulated water, wastewater, and recycled water utilities primarily in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
GWRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRS Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRS Social Stream
Latest GWRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRS as an investment opportunity.
Global Water Resources Declares Monthly Dividend
PHOENIX, May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), a pure-play water resource management company, has declared, under its dividend policy, a monthly cash dividend in the amount of $0.02483 per common share (an annualized amount of $0.29791 per share). The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2023 to holders of record at the close of business on June 16, 2023. About Global Water ResourcesGlobal Water Resources, Inc. is a leading water resource management compan
Essential (WTRG) Gains From Buyouts Amid Rate Hike Woes
Essential Utilities (WTRG) will continue to fortify operations and efficiently serve the expanding customer base via acquisitions and organic growth. However, strict regulations and fluctuating weather might hurt.
GWRS or SJW: Which Water Utility Stock Should You Invest in?
At present, Global Water Resources (GWRS) appears to be a better water supply stock to add to your portfolio than SJW Group (SJW).
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights American Water Works, Consolidated Water, Global Water and SJW Group
American Water Works, Consolidated Water, Global Water and SJW Group have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Down -11.3% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why You Should You Buy the Dip in Global Water Resources, Inc. (GWRS)
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Global Water Resources, Inc. (GWRS) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
GWRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWRSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Water Resources Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...