Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWRS POWR Grades
- GWRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- GWRS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GWRS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.72% of US stocks).
GWRS Stock Summary
- GWRS's went public 5.14 years ago, making it older than merely 18.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 734.32, Global Water Resources Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.63 for Global Water Resources Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACC, FOCS, UDR, AKR, and KALU.
- GWRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Water Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.gwresources.com.
GWRS Valuation Summary
- GWRS's EV/EBIT ratio is 76; this is 244.67% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 62 months, GWRS's price/earnings ratio has gone up $735.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRS.
GWRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.81||52-week high||$18.15|
|Prev. close||$17.36||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$17.37||Avg. volume||30,249|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$14.88||Market Cap||379.70M|
Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS) Company Bio
Global Water Resources, Inc., a water resource management company, owns and operates regulated water, wastewater, and recycled water utilities primarily in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
GWRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GWRS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Global Water Resources Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 16.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Global Water Resources Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.2; that's higher than merely 22.7% of US stocks in the Utilities sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.07 years comes in at 0.52%; that's greater than 80.04% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GWRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRS Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRS Social Stream
Latest GWRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Water Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRS as an investment opportunity.
Global Water Resources, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:GWRS ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.024 per share on 30th of...
PHOENIX, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), (TSX: GWR), a pure-play water resource management company, has declared, under its dividend policy, a monthly cash dividend in the amount of $0.02434 per common share (an annualized amount of $0.29208 per share), which will be payable on June 30, 2021 to holders of record at the close of business on June 16, 2021. About Global Water ResourcesGlobal Water Resources, Inc. is a leading water resource management company that owns and operates 16 utilities which provide water, wastewater, and recycled water services. The company’s service areas are located primarily in growth corridors around metropolitan Phoenix. Global Water recycles nearly 1 billion gallons of water annually. The company has been recogn...
The Director of Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ:GWRS), Andrew Cohn, Just Bought A Few More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Global Water Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GWRS...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ:GWRS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
PHOENIX, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), (TSX: GWR), a pure-play water resource management company, reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. All comparisons are to the same year-ago period unless otherwise noted. The company will hold a conference call at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time tomorrow to discuss the results (see dial-in information below.) Q1 2021 Financial Highlights Revenues increased 12.5% to $9.3 million, driven by organic connection growth, increased consumption, and increased rates.Cash and cash equivalents totaled $18.2 million at March 31, 2021. Declared three monthly cash dividends of $0.02434 per common share, or $0.29208 per share on an annualized basis. Q1 2021 Operational Highlights Total active service con...
GWRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWRSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Water Resources Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch