Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWRS POWR Grades
- GWRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWRS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- GWRS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GWRS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 426.91, GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.21% of US stocks.
- GWRS's current price/earnings ratio is 65.27, which is higher than 91.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.09 for GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC; that's greater than it is for 89.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGO, AVA, OGS, FOCS, and YORW.
- Visit GWRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gwresources.com.
GWRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, GWRS's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.78% higher, now standing at 37.3.
- GWRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRS.
GWRS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.99%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.74%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 477.94%.
The table below shows GWRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWRS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.07% of graded US stocks.
- GWRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 89th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- TRGP, ENBL, and WMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWRS.
The table below shows GWRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.86||52-week high||$17.77|
|Prev. close||$14.09||52-week low||$10.61|
|Day high||$14.14||Avg. volume||23,563|
|50-day MA||$12.41||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$13.87||Market Cap||330.78M|
Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS) Company Bio
Global Water Resources, Inc., a water resource management company, owns and operates regulated water, wastewater, and recycled water utilities primarily in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRS Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRS Social Stream
Latest GWRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRS as an investment opportunity.
Investors seeking a safe haven from inflation and interest rate uncertainty can turn to these seven solid water stocks.
PHOENIX, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), (TSX: GWR), a pure-play water resource management company, has been invited to present at the Bank of America 2022 Water Conference being held virtually on December 6, 2022. Global Water Resources CEO, Ron Fleming, is scheduled to participate in one-on-one meetings with institutional analysts and investors held throughout the day. He will be joined by the company’s SVP and CFO, Mike Liebman, and chief strateg
Global Water Resources to Provide Water Services to New P&G Manufacturing Facility at Inland Port Arizona
PHOENIX, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Water Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GWRS), (TSX: GWR), a pure-play water resource management company, applauds The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) for receiving approval of an economic development agreement to build a new manufacturing facility in Coolidge, Arizona. As recently announced by Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA), the facility will support P&G’s fabric care portfolio, which includes products such as Tide PODS®, Downy Unstopables® and Boun
Global Water Resources ( NASDAQ:GWRS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.9m (up 4.3% from...
Global Water Resources, Inc. (GWRS)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 10, 2022 13:00 ET
Joanne Ellsworth - Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs
Ron Fleming - President and Chief Executive Officer
Mike Liebman - Chief Financial Officer
Chris Krygier - Chief Strategy Officer
Conference Call Participants
Gerry Sweeney - ROTH Capital
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Global Water Resources, Inc. 2022 Third Quarter Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] I would like to remind everyone that this call is being recorded on November 10, 2022 at 1 p.m. Easte...
GWRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWRSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Water Resources Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch