Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GWRS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.24% over the past 5.25 years.
- GWRS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.49%, higher than about 92.31% stocks in our dividend set.
- GWRS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -40.54% over the past 5.25 years -- higher than just 16.26% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GWRS's price: DLR, OLLI, NWFL, AGR and CTSH.
GWRS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Global Water Resources Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 44.65%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Global Water Resources Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Global Water Resources Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 15.49% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Global Water Resources Inc's expected return of -44.65% is higher than just 14.08% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Global Water Resources Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 14.08% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, GWRS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 1.61% of the dividend issuers in our set.
GWRS Dividend Chart
GWRS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.72%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.68%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.00%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.61%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.56%|
|8||AWR||American States Water Company||1.53%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.49%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.41%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.10%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on GWRS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Global Water Resources Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Global Water Resources Inc Common Stock (GWRS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) - Dividend Investor
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha