Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock (GWRS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GWRS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.24% over the past 5.25 years.
- GWRS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.49%, higher than about 92.31% stocks in our dividend set.
- GWRS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -40.54% over the past 5.25 years -- higher than just 16.26% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GWRS's price: DLR, OLLI, NWFL, AGR and CTSH.
GWRS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Global Water Resources Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 13.82% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Global Water Resources Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, GWRS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 13.7% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -13.82%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 4.11% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Global Water Resources Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 4.11% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Global Water Resources Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 9.59% of them.
GWRS Dividend Chart
GWRS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRS Dividends vs. Peers
|2||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.23%|
|3||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.05%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.90%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||1.79%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.76%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.68%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.65%|
|10||AWR||American States Water Company||1.62%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.39%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GWRS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Global Water Resources Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Global Water Resources Inc Common Stock (GWRS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) - Dividend Investor
Global Water Resources Inc (GWRS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha