W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GWW Stock Summary
- Ww Grainger Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.57% of US listed stocks.
- Ww Grainger Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.86% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Ww Grainger Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 6.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ww Grainger Inc are DLTR, CHRW, CINF, J, and AVY.
- Visit GWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grainger.com.
GWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$406.88||52-week high||$427.90|
|Prev. close||$404.45||52-week low||$256.19|
|Day high||$408.26||Avg. volume||332,940|
|50-day MA||$390.62||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$376.16||Market Cap||21.30B|
W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Company Bio
WW Grainger operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) supplies; and other related products and services that are used by businesses and institutions primarily in the United States and Canada. The company offers material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components, and various other products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
GWW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ww Grainger Inc. To summarize, we found that Ww Grainger Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ww Grainger Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 10.54; that's higher than 73.45% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- GWW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWW Latest Social Stream
View Full GWW Social Stream
Latest GWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ww Grainger Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWW as an investment opportunity.
With the fourth-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the first quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW). Is GWW stock a […]
W.W. Grainger (GWW) is outpacing the U.S. maintenance, repair and operating market aided by its growth initiatives. Increased e-commerce sales will also continue to drive the top line.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, today announced that Julie Myerholtz joined the company as Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). In this role, she is responsible for the company's cybersecurity vision and strategy, and collaborating with customers, suppliers, Grainger leadership and the board of directors on information security-related matters.
Grainger (GWW) is worth retaining in the portfolio at the moment, backed by stellar e-commerce sales and positive earnings growth estimates.
W.W. Grainger (GWW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
GWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GWWWant to see what other sources are saying about Ww Grainger Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!