W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GWW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,203,265,540, Ww Grainger Inc has a greater market value than 89.49% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GWW is 6.09 -- better than 93.6% of US stocks.
- Ww Grainger Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ww Grainger Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CINF, TIF, AJG, PFG, and L.
- GWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ww Grainger Inc's official web site, go to www.grainger.com.
GWW Stock Price Chart More Charts
GWW Price/Volume Stats
W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Company Bio
WW Grainger operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) supplies; and other related products and services that are used by businesses and institutions primarily in the United States and Canada. The company offers material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components, and various other products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.