W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GWW Stock Summary
- GWW has a market capitalization of $18,275,203,995 -- more than approximately 89.67% of US stocks.
- Ww Grainger Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.49% of US listed stocks.
- GWW's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CINF, ULTA, AJG, TIF, and ODFL.
- GWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ww Grainger Inc's official web site, go to www.grainger.com.
GWW Stock Price Chart More Charts
GWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$307.14||52-week high||$346.60|
|Prev. close||$308.18||52-week low||$255.09|
|Day high||$310.94||Avg. volume||345,861|
|50-day MA||$327.07||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$296.34||Market Cap||16.54B|
W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Company Bio
WW Grainger operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) supplies; and other related products and services that are used by businesses and institutions primarily in the United States and Canada. The company offers material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components, and various other products. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
GWW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ww Grainger Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ww Grainger Inc ranked in the 36st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GWW, they are:
- As a business, GWW is generating more cash flow than 84.74% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- GWW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ww Grainger Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 16.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|