Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
H POWR Grades
- H scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.53% of US stocks.
- H's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- H's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.85% of US stocks).
H Stock Summary
- H has a market capitalization of $11,543,222,495 -- more than approximately 85.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HYATT HOTELS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 147.83%; that's higher than 90.35% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HYATT HOTELS CORP comes in at 94.55%, a number that bests 92.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HYATT HOTELS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FWONA, ICLR, DBRG, EWCZ, and LBRDA.
- Visit H's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyatt.com.
H Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, H's price/sales ratio is 5.56% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- H's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for H.
H Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.87%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.63%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.56%.
The table below shows H's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
H's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- H has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.16% of graded US stocks.
- H's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- HLT, XHR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with H.
The table below shows H's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
H Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of H, see our H price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$81.80||Average Broker Recommendation||2.03 (Hold)|
H Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
H Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.42||52-week high||$125.07|
|Prev. close||$108.64||52-week low||$70.12|
|Day high||$110.84||Avg. volume||958,345|
|50-day MA||$111.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.62||Market Cap||11.31B|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Company Bio
Hyatt Hotels develops, owns, operates, manages, franchises, licenses, or provides services to full and select service hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation properties worldwide. It operates its properties under the Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, and Hyatt Resorts brands. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
H Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
H Latest Social Stream
View Full H Social Stream
Latest H News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYATT HOTELS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate H as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Should Retain Hyatt (H) Stock in Your Portfolio
Hyatt's (H) focuses on asset-light deals to broaden its presence in key markets and service platforms. However, supply chain challenges are a headwind.
Paramount Global (PARA) Starts Popular is Paramount Campaign
Paramount Global (PARA) launches Popular is Paramount marketing campaign to showcase the impact of its content.
Roku (ROKU) Unveils New Select TVs to Stores, Updates OS Features
Roku (ROKU) rolls out the first Roku-branded TVs, offering a total of 11 sets in two series, Roku Select and Roku Plus, besides platform-wide updates to its operating system.
Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montréal Celebrates Official Opening
CHICAGO, March 09, 2023--Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) officially announced today the first Hyatt Centric hotel in Canada, Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montréal, in collaboration with global real estate developer Jesta Group. Centrally located in the heart of Old Montréal, the property boasts 177 modern upscale guestrooms, including five suites, a signature restaurant fusing Québec and British cuisines, a rooftop pool (slated for summer 2023), as well as four fully equipped meeting and event f
Are Consumer Discretionary Stocks Lagging Crocs (CROX) This Year?
Here is how Crocs (CROX) and Hyatt Hotels (H) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
H Price Returns
Continue Researching HWant to see what other sources are saying about Hyatt Hotels Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hyatt Hotels Corp (H) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hyatt Hotels Corp (H) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hyatt Hotels Corp (H) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...