Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
H POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where H ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- H's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- H's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.46% of US stocks).
H Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.44, HYATT HOTELS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, H has reported earnings growth of -224.72%, putting it ahead of just 7.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HYATT HOTELS CORP comes in at 143.71%, a number that bests 93.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to H, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXW, ADV, EHC, LBTYA, and DRI.
- Visit H's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyatt.com.
H Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, H's price/sales ratio is 171.43% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 157 months, H's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for H.
H Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -10.14%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 95.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 194.12%.
The table below shows H's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
H's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- H has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.16% of graded US stocks.
- H's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- HLT, XHR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with H.
The table below shows H's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
H Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
H Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.57||52-week high||$108.10|
|Prev. close||$86.07||52-week low||$70.12|
|Day high||$85.60||Avg. volume||897,717|
|50-day MA||$87.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.64||Market Cap||9.33B|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Company Bio
Hyatt Hotels develops, owns, operates, manages, franchises, licenses, or provides services to full and select service hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation properties worldwide. It operates its properties under the Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, and Hyatt Resorts brands. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
H Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
H Latest Social Stream
View Full H Social Stream
Latest H News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYATT HOTELS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate H as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, October 03, 2022--Miraval Resorts & Spas, a global leader for wellness destinations is continuing its collaboration with NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness).
Despite rising costs, people are spending aggressively as personal income is on the rise, helping stocks like Marriott Vacations (VAC), Hyatt Hotels (H), Prestige Consumer Healthcare (PBH), InterContinental Hotels (IHG) and Target Hospitality (TH).
Hyatt Hotels (H) expands its footprint in India with the opening of the Hyatt Centric brand in Chandigarh.
CHICAGO, September 29, 2022--Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the opening of Hyatt Centric Sector 17 Chandigarh, marking the debut of the Hyatt Centric brand in Chandigarh. Paying homage to French architect Le Corbusier who designed the city along with Pierre Jeanneret, Jane Drew, and Maxwell Fry, the hotel celebrates both Corbusier’s design philosophy and the vibrant and bold culture of Punjab.
Hyatt Hotels, McKesson and Carlsberg are part of Zacks Screen of the Week article.
H Price Returns