Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
H POWR Grades
- H scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.8% of US stocks.
- H's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- H ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
H Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hyatt Hotels Corp is higher than 83.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hyatt Hotels Corp is higher than it is for about 85.31% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, H has reported earnings growth of -124.88%, putting it ahead of merely 15.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to H, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSFE, ACHC, MAXR, NFE, and DRI.
- Visit H's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyatt.com.
H Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, H's price/earnings ratio is 157.73% lower, now standing at -11.2.
- Over the past 144 months, H's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 39.1.
- H's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for H.
H Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -312.72%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.11%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.7%.
The table below shows H's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
H's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- H has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.16% of graded US stocks.
- H's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- HLT, XHR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with H.
The table below shows H's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
H Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
H Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.72||52-week high||$108.10|
|Prev. close||$81.06||52-week low||$67.70|
|Day high||$84.15||Avg. volume||1,048,720|
|50-day MA||$91.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.52||Market Cap||9.10B|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Company Bio
Hyatt Hotels develops, owns, operates, manages, franchises, licenses, or provides services to full and select service hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation properties worldwide. It operates its properties under the Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, and Hyatt Resorts brands. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
H Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
H Latest Social Stream
View Full H Social Stream
Latest H News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hyatt Hotels Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate H as an investment opportunity.
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants CEO Mike DeFrino joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss recovery from the pandemic and recent Omicron variant, wage growth, the impact of home-share companies on hotels, and outlook as Americans are eager to travel again.
Marriott CEO Anthony Capuano serves up some hope on the pace of the global travel recovery.
Over the past 3 months, 7 analysts have published their opinion on Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H ) stock. These analysts are typically employed by large Wall Street banks and tasked with understanding a company''s business to predict how a stock will trade over the upcoming year. Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 4 1 0 0 Last 30D 0 1 0 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 2 1 1 0 0 3M Ago 0 2 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 7 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Hyatt Hotels. The company has an average price target of $104.43 with a high of $111.00 Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
Today’s edition of Skift’s daily podcast talks about the rebound in travel startup investments, Hyatt’s comparative struggles, and Delta’s new plan to lure millennials. Listen Subscribe Episode Notes Here’s what you need to know about the business of travel today. Hyatt executives spent much of a Thursday investor call touting improvements the company made in […]
H Price Returns