Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H): Price and Financial Metrics
H Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.08||52-week high||$127.80|
|Prev. close||$108.12||52-week low||$79.52|
|Day high||$108.99||Avg. volume||787,514|
|50-day MA||$112.83||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$110.93||Market Cap||11.12B|
H Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
H POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where H ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.08% of US stocks.
- H's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- H's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.25% of US stocks).
H Stock Summary
- H has a market capitalization of $10,789,601,424 -- more than approximately 85.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that H's revenue has grown 38.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.03% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of HYATT HOTELS CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 12.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to H, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYNH, EWCZ, VTOL, CBOE, and ARRY.
- Visit H's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyatt.com.
H Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, H's price/earnings ratio is 63.33% higher, now standing at 24.5.
- Over the past 169 months, H's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for H.
H Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.87%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.63%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.56%.
The table below shows H's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
H's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- H has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.16% of graded US stocks.
- H's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- HLT, XHR, and PK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with H.
The table below shows H's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Company Bio
Hyatt Hotels develops, owns, operates, manages, franchises, licenses, or provides services to full and select service hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation properties worldwide. It operates its properties under the Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, and Hyatt Resorts brands. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
H Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
H Latest Social Stream
View Full H Social Stream
Latest H News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYATT HOTELS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate H as an investment opportunity.
The chain will offer members direct booking access to a collection of short-term private-home rentals.
Hyatt (H) to launch a new vacation rental platform, Homes & Hideaways, by World of Hyatt, reflecting its commitment to deliver diversified service offerings to its guests and members.
CHICAGO, September 28, 2023--Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced plans for a new short-term vacation rental platform, Homes & Hideaways by World of Hyatt, that will feature private homes and remote hideaways in the United States. When the offering launches, which is expected in the coming weeks, World of Hyatt members will have direct booking access to a unique collection of short-term private home rentals from beachfront escapes to mountainside ski chalets, where they can earn an
On September 21, 2023, Richard Tuttle, a director at Hyatt Hotels Corp (NYSE:H), made a significant purchase of 1,250 shares of the company's stock.
CHICAGO, September 20, 2023--Hyatt Hotels Corporation ("Hyatt" or the "Company") (NYSE: H) announced today that it will release third quarter 2023 financial results on Thursday, November 2, 2023, before the stock market opens, followed by a conference call at 8:00 a.m. CT.
H Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|