Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H): Price and Financial Metrics
H Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 78.22%, Hyatt Hotels Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.8% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, H has reported earnings growth of -176.97%, putting it ahead of merely 11.38% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that H's revenue has grown -58.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.47% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hyatt Hotels Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRE, ADT, CABO, CNK, and FWONA.
- Visit H's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyatt.com.
H Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
H Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.33||52-week high||$92.21|
|Prev. close||$82.35||52-week low||$41.87|
|Day high||$81.74||Avg. volume||646,359|
|50-day MA||$83.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.95||Market Cap||8.04B|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Company Bio
Hyatt Hotels develops, owns, operates, manages, franchises, licenses, or provides services to full and select service hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation properties worldwide. It operates its properties under the Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, and Hyatt Resorts brands. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
H Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
H Latest Social Stream
View Full H Social Stream
Latest H News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hyatt Hotels Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate H as an investment opportunity.
Hyatt (H) is consistently trying to expand presence worldwide. Recently, the company announced the opening of Andaz Bali.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the opening of Andaz Bali, marking the entry of the vibrant Andaz brand into Indonesia. Offering a contemporary take on the traditional Balinese village and its way of life, Andaz Bali is located in the heart of Sanur, a quaint seaside village known for its old-world charm, picturesque beaches and spectacular sunrises.
Gerald Chertavian, Year Up founder & CEO, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss how the pandemic has widened the opportunity gap in the United States.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation ("Hyatt" or the "Company") (NYSE: H) announced today that it will release first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, after market close, followed by a conference call on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. CT. Participants may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call, which may be accessed through the Company’s website at investors.hyatt.com. An archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for 90 days.
With Marriott International leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest hotel companies and REITs by 12-month trailing revenue.
H Price Returns
Continue Researching HWant to see what other sources are saying about Hyatt Hotels Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!