Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, H generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 11.67% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for H has a compound average growth rate of -276.47%, which is higher than merely 3.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with H's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TMO, AZN, ELLO, ABT and DHR.
H Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of H, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 53.12%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of H, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, H offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.59% of its fellow sector mates.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp's market cap of $5 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 77.37% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, H's provides a return of -53.12% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 26.63% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
H Dividend Chart
H Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
H Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WYND||Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock||6.76%|
|2||MCS||Marcus Corporation (The)||4.65%|
|3||MTN||Vail Resorts, Inc.||3.79%|
|4||IHG||Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share)||3.49%|
|5||MYCC||ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.||3.03%|
|6||SKIS||Peak Resorts, Inc.||2.55%|
|7||VAC||Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation||2.49%|
|8||MAR||Marriott International -||2.14%|
|10||H||Hyatt Hotels Corporation||1.53%|
|11||CHH||Choice Hotels International, Inc.||1.10%|
|12||WH||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.||0.70%|
|13||STAY||Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares||0.35%|
|15||HLT||Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|16||BXG||Bluegreen Vacations Corporation||0.00%|
|17||HGV||Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SNOW||Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||PLYA||Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|20||LQ||La Quinta Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|21||RLH||Red Lions Hotels Corporation||0.00%|