Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84% of US stocks.
- HA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.73% of US stocks).
HA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HA is 6.92 -- better than 94.49% of US stocks.
- HA's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.67% of US stocks.
- HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC are GCI, CCNE, SBFG, PEBO, and MSBI.
- Visit HA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawaiianairlines.com.
HA Valuation Summary
- HA's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HA.
HA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 44.41%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.01%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.63%.
The table below shows HA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.7% of graded US stocks.
- HA's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 79th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- AAL, SAVE, and UAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HA.
The table below shows HA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.89||52-week high||$21.71|
|Prev. close||$13.90||52-week low||$12.76|
|Day high||$14.30||Avg. volume||942,593|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.94||Market Cap||714.10M|
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Company Bio
Hawaiian Holdings is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
HA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HA Latest Social Stream
View Full HA Social Stream
Latest HA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HA as an investment opportunity.
Does the November share price for Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HA ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Spirit (SAVE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Hawaiian Holdings (HA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
As of Thursday, Hawaiian Holdings Inc.’s (NASDAQ:HA) stock closed at $14.16, down from $14.23 the previous day. While Hawaiian Holdings Inc. has underperformed by -0.49%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, HA fell by -33.83%, with highs and lows ranging from $21.74 to $12.76, […]
Hawaiian Holdings ( NASDAQ:HA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$741.2m (up 46% from 3Q...
HA Price Returns