Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- HA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
HA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.4, Hawaiian Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.99% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HA's revenue has grown -82.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.16% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HA comes in at -124.32% -- higher than that of just 2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hawaiian Holdings Inc are GT, TAST, CNK, CPS, and QRTEA.
- HA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hawaiian Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hawaiianairlines.com.
HA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HA's price/sales ratio is 35.29% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- HA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- HA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HA.
HA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -82.89%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 114.36%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 15.75%.
The table below shows HA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.44||52-week high||$31.38|
|Prev. close||$20.31||52-week low||$11.50|
|Day high||$20.60||Avg. volume||1,048,108|
|50-day MA||$24.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.37||Market Cap||1.04B|
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Company Bio
Hawaiian Holdings is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
HA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HA Latest Social Stream
View Full HA Social Stream
Latest HA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawaiian Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HA as an investment opportunity.
HA earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Hawaiian Holdings (HA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.55% and 4.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA) (the "Company"), parent company of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. ("Hawaiian"), today reported its financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
Optimism surrounding the containership market is likely to aid Costamare'S (CMRE) Q2 results.
Increase in vessel operating expenses is anticipated to have hurt Navios Maritime's (NMM) Q2 performance.
HA Price Returns