Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA): Price and Financial Metrics
HA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.05||52-week high||$17.42|
|Prev. close||$8.83||52-week low||$7.34|
|Day high||$9.10||Avg. volume||1,281,053|
|50-day MA||$8.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.55||Market Cap||466.51M|
HA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.47% of US stocks.
- HA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HA is 11.9 -- better than 96.92% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.19% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HA comes in at 34.7% -- higher than that of 94.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRTG, IHRT, CARV, GCI, and CCBG.
- HA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.hawaiianairlines.com.
HA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HA's price/earnings ratio is 110.93% lower, now standing at -2.
- HA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HA.
HA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 164.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -80.42%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.79%.
The table below shows HA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.7% of graded US stocks.
- HA's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 79th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- AAL, SAVE, and UAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HA.
The table below shows HA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HA, see our HA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.31||Average Broker Recommendation||2.11 (Hold)|
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Company Bio
Hawaiian Holdings is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
HA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HA Latest Social Stream
View Full HA Social Stream
Latest HA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HA as an investment opportunity.
Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Up 0.8% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Hawaiian Holdings (HA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Hawaiian Airlines Unveils Boeing 787 Dreamliner Cabin Design; Introduces Leihōkū Suites
Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaiʻi's hometown carrier since 1929, today introduced an elevated standard of leisure travel, inspired by early Polynesian voyages, with the unveiling of its Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner interior and new class of premium service – the Leihōkū Suites. Guests onboard Hawaiian's 787 – entering service beginning early next year on select routes – will be immersed in cabin design elements that evoke Hawaiʻi's rich natural world through bold textures, island-inspired sunrise and sunset
Implied Volatility Surging for Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Hawaiian Holdings (HA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HA) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HA) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 25, 2023 Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-2.17, expectations were $-2.36. Operator: Greetings and welcome to Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow […]
Hawaiian Airlines 2023 Corporate Kuleana Report Highlights Path to Net-Zero Carbon Emissions by 2050
Hawaiian Airlines today published its 2023 Corporate Kuleana (Responsibility) Report describing the carrier's progress on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) priorities. In the past year, Hawaiʻi's hometown airline has advanced its sustainability goals to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050, reduce single-use plastics from cabin service and offer more locally sourced food onboard.
HA Price Returns
Continue Researching HAWant to do more research on Hawaiian Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hawaiian Holdings Inc (HA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hawaiian Holdings Inc (HA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hawaiian Holdings Inc (HA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...