Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA): Price and Financial Metrics
HA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.79, Hawaiian Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hawaiian Holdings Inc comes in at -70.17%, a number that bests merely 2.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HA comes in at -45.94% -- higher than that of only 5.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hawaiian Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNRG, ULH, CBFV, HOME, and ATIF.
- Visit HA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawaiianairlines.com.
HA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.20||52-week high||$29.86|
|Prev. close||$24.78||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$25.16||Avg. volume||957,891|
|50-day MA||$26.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.56||Market Cap||1.24B|
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Company Bio
Hawaiian Holdings is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
HA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HA Latest Social Stream
View Full HA Social Stream
Latest HA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawaiian Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HA as an investment opportunity.
Airlines are adding international destinations but are worried that requirements for vaccine passports could slow the travel recovery.
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA), parent company of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. ("Hawaiian"), plans to report its first quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. An investor conference call is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
Hawaiian Airlines is offering its loyalty members a lifetime of flexibility to earn, save and redeem HawaiianMiles by eliminating its mileage expiration. In celebration, Hawai'i's hometown carrier is inviting travelers to participate in an "Endless Hawai'i" sweepstakes for a chance to win 1 million HawaiianMiles* – the equivalent of 16 roundtrip flights between the U.S. mainland and Hawai'i.**
Air fares are rising as more people receive COVID-19 vaccines and passengers eager to vacation book plans to to get out.
Hawaiian Airlines CEO Peter Ingram joins Yahoo Finance Live to talk the airline recovery outlook amid COVID-19.
HA Price Returns