Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HA POWR Grades
- HA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.19% of US stocks).
HA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 73.61%, Hawaiian Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.54% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HA's revenue has grown -60.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.52% of US companies in our set.
- Hawaiian Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -120.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hawaiian Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGCO, IHRT, OGS, KAR, and GCI.
- HA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hawaiian Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hawaiianairlines.com.
HA Valuation Summary
- HA's price/earnings ratio is -3.2; this is 112.01% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.1.
- HA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HA.
HA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 109.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18%.
The table below shows HA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.42% of graded US stocks.
- HA's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 104th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- GATX, SAVE, and ALGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HA.
The table below shows HA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.27||52-week high||$31.38|
|Prev. close||$20.10||52-week low||$13.03|
|Day high||$20.33||Avg. volume||1,053,654|
|50-day MA||$20.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.25||Market Cap||1.04B|
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Company Bio
Hawaiian Holdings is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
HA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HA Latest Social Stream
View Full HA Social Stream
Latest HA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawaiian Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HA as an investment opportunity.
Hawaiian Holdings (HA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. Announces Amendments to the Offers to Purchase and Removal of the Consent Solicitations for Any and All of its 7.375% Series 2020-1A Pass Through Certificates due 2027 and 11.250% Series 2020-1B Pass Through Certificates due 2025
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (the "Company"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. ("Holdings") (Nasdaq: HA), announced today amendments to its previously announced (i) offers to purchase for cash (collectively, the "Tender Offers" and each, a "Tender Offer") any and all of its 7.375% Series 2020-1A Pass Through Certificates due 2027 (the "Class A Certificates") and 11.250% Series 2020-1B Pass Through Certificates due 2025 (the "Class B Certificates" and, together with the Class A Cer
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. Announces Further Extension of Early Tender Deadline of Cash Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations for Any and All of its 7.375% Series 2020-1A Pass Through Certificates due 2027 and 11.250% Series 2020-1B Pass Through Certificates due 2025
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (the "Company"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. ("Holdings") (Nasdaq: HA), announced today that it is further extending the Early Tender Deadline (as defined below) of its previously announced (i) offers to purchase for cash (collectively, the "Tender Offers" and each, a "Tender Offer") any and all of its 7.375% Series 2020-1A Pass Through Certificates due 2027 and 11.250% Series 2020-1B Pass Through Certificates due 2025 (collectively, the "Certific
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA), parent company of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. ("Hawaiian"), plans to report its third quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. An investor conference call is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
Some airlines will not longer ship pets by cargo, and you'll probably have to pay for your emotional support animal.
HA Price Returns