Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA): Price and Financial Metrics
HA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.71, Hawaiian Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 7.16% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hawaiian Holdings Inc is higher than just 12.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.38%, Hawaiian Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVSB, FGBI, SONA, OVBC, and HOPE.
- HA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hawaiian Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hawaiianairlines.com.
HA Stock Price Chart More Charts
HA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.96||52-week high||$32.89|
|Prev. close||$28.51||52-week low||$22.84|
|Day high||$28.65||Avg. volume||619,326|
|50-day MA||$29.25||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$27.64||Market Cap||1.28B|
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Company Bio
Hawaiian Holdings is Hawaii's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
HA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hawaiian Holdings Inc ranked in the 60st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 13.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hawaiian Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 20% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Hawaiian Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Hawaiian Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 81.53% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|