Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.21||52-week high||$91.39|
|Prev. close||$82.88||52-week low||$58.23|
|Day high||$84.00||Avg. volume||366,203|
|50-day MA||$82.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.37||Market Cap||4.21B|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HAE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.5% of US stocks.
- HAE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HAE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
HAE Stock Summary
- HAE's went public 32.06 years ago, making it older than 85.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HAEMONETICS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 93.23%; that's higher than 86.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of HAEMONETICS CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 3.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAEMONETICS CORP are FTFT, KNDI, MYO, LXFR, and PWFL.
- Visit HAE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- HAE's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 63.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HAE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.16%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 391.33%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 76th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CTSO, and CSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HAE, see our HAE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$79.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAEMONETICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
HAE or PODD: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
HAE vs. PODD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Is Weakness In Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE:HAE) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 6.0% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Haemonetics (NYSE:HAE). However, stock prices are...
Is Apyx Medical (APYX) Stock Outpacing Its Medical Peers This Year?
Here is how Apyx Medical (APYX) and Haemonetics (HAE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Haemonetics (HAE) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Amid a challenging economic environment, Haemonetics (HAE) delivers impressive fiscal fourth-quarter organic revenues, led by the stellar performance across the Plasma and Hospital business.
Here's What Key Metrics Tell Us About Haemonetics (HAE) Q4 Earnings
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Haemonetics (HAE) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended March 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
HAE Price Returns
Continue Researching HAEWant to do more research on Haemonetics Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Haemonetics Corp (HAE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Haemonetics Corp (HAE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Haemonetics Corp (HAE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...