Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.84||52-week high||$95.26|
|Prev. close||$83.26||52-week low||$72.26|
|Day high||$84.89||Avg. volume||318,796|
|50-day MA||$86.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.61||Market Cap||4.30B|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HAE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.92% of US stocks.
- HAE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HAE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HAE Stock Summary
- HAE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 125.51 -- higher than 79.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HAE's went public 32.59 years ago, making it older than 84.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of HAEMONETICS CORP's share price is greater than that of only 6.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAEMONETICS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CMCO, XGN, XRX, LXFR, and MTRN.
- HAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAEMONETICS CORP's official web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- HAE's price/earnings ratio is 32.8; this is 23.54% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HAE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.16%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 391.33%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 76th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CTSO, and CSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAEMONETICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
BrainsWay's (BWAY) Deep TMS targets affected brain structures with a magnetic field, stimulating crucial neural networks.
Quest Diagnostics (DGX) and CDC expand research collaboration to better understand the Hepatitis C burden in the United States.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) announced that Chris Simon, President and CEO, will present at the 42nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 9:45am Pacific time.
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX) on strong worldwide demand for its GI and pulmonary treatment options and traction in Europe for its next-generation WATCHMAN FLX.
Globus Medical (GMED) witnesses notable gains across its product portfolio in expandables, biologics, MIS screws, 3D printed implants and cervical offerings.
HAE Price Returns