Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HAE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- HAE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- HAE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
HAE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 152.21, HAEMONETICS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.21% of US stocks.
- HAEMONETICS CORP's stock had its IPO on May 10, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.93% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 58.85, HAEMONETICS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAEMONETICS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BCOR, GAMB, KAMN, LXFR, and CMCO.
- HAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAEMONETICS CORP's official web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- HAE's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 72.73% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HAE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -41.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 230.38%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.65%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 76th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CTSO, and CSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.74||52-week high||$79.45|
|Prev. close||$74.31||52-week low||$43.50|
|Day high||$73.98||Avg. volume||494,057|
|50-day MA||$72.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.81||Market Cap||3.78B|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAEMONETICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
Haemonetics' (HAE) VASCADE and VASCADE MVP devices help patients attain hemostasis more quickly and with lesser complications.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE), a global medical technology company focused on delivering innovative medical solutions to drive better patient outcomes, today announced it has earned CE mark certification for its VASCADE® vascular closure and VASCADE MVP® venous vascular closure systems. The CE marking will allow Haemonetics to engage in the next steps of country-specific entrance of both products into the European Union (EU) and forms the basis for entry into other geographies that recogni
Haemonetics (HAE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Investors are optimistic about Haemonetics' (HAE) better-than-expected results and strong Plasma sales.
Despite sluggish results of Haemonetics' (HAE) Blood Center business, Whole Blood revenues grow on favorable order timing among distributors in the Asia Pacific and EMEA.
HAE Price Returns