Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAE POWR Grades
- HAE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HAE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.16% of US stocks).
HAE Stock Summary
- Haemonetics Corp's stock had its IPO on May 10, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.55% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85%, Haemonetics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 90.09% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HAE comes in at -12.37% -- higher than that of merely 17.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Haemonetics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DIOD, ACA, CSGS, AZZ, and HUBG.
- HAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Haemonetics Corp's official web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.07||52-week high||$142.11|
|Prev. close||$58.41||52-week low||$49.26|
|Day high||$60.08||Avg. volume||742,241|
|50-day MA||$72.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.34||Market Cap||3.06B|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
HAE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Haemonetics Corp. To summarize, we found that Haemonetics Corp ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Haemonetics Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 9.34; that's higher than 62.43% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at 0.48%; that's greater than 78.56% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 71.6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haemonetics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
Blood Filter Market 2021 Emerging Technology Rising Global Demand Till 2028 | Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., Haemonetics Corporation, Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH & More
Worldwide Blood Filter Market Analysis to 2028 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Blood Filter Market Industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims 
Blood Filter Market 2021 Rising Global Demand by 2028 | Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., Haemonetics Corporation, Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH & More
Worldwide Blood Filter Market Analysis to 2028 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Blood Filter Market Industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Blood Filter Market with
New Opporunities in Apheresis Market 2021-2025 Strategical Assessment of Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, FRESENIUS SE & CO. KGAA (Fresenius Kabi AG), Haemonetics Corporation, Terumo corporation (Terumo BCT), Kaneka Corporation, and more
AllTheResearchs Global Apheresis Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026) report provides an overview of the market size of Apheresis for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the Apheresis industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates on 
Plasma Collection Systems Market to Develop New Growth Story | Medtronic plc, Sarstedt AG & Co., Haemonetics Corp., FL MEDICAL s.r.l
Plasma collection systems play a crucial role in the patient treatment. Plasma collection systems are used in the treatment of patients suffering from chronic diseases, especially during chemotherapy, dialysis, complex surgeries, and organ or tissue transplantation procedures. Plasma collection systems
Coagulation Reagents Market 2021 with (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Top Players Haemonetics Corporation, Sekisui, Steellex., Randox
Global Coagulation Reagents Market Key Players, Business Approaches And Geographical Analysis Amid COVID-19 Pandemic The report on Coagulation Reagents Market published by Market Research Store Overview By Industry Top Manufactures, Trends, Industry Growth, Size, Analysis & Forecast Till 2028 the report come up with 150+ pages PDF with TOC including a list of figures 
HAE Price Returns