Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAE POWR Grades
- HAE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- HAE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- HAE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.09% of US stocks).
HAE Stock Summary
- Haemonetics Corp's stock had its IPO on May 10, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.42% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.33, Haemonetics Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 68.27%, Haemonetics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Haemonetics Corp are PMD, LNN, AMEH, ATRI, and ICUI.
- HAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Haemonetics Corp's official web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- HAE's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 7.89% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HAE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 30.7%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.69%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -47.87%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 76th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CTSO, and CSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.39||52-week high||$142.11|
|Prev. close||$50.33||52-week low||$48.07|
|Day high||$48.98||Avg. volume||476,679|
|50-day MA||$53.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.80||Market Cap||2.47B|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haemonetics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) announced that the Company intends to publish third quarter fiscal year 2022 financial results at 6:00 am EST on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call with investors and analysts to discuss results and answer questions at 8:00 am EST on February 8, 2022.
Investment company Managed Portfolio Series (Current Portfolio) buys Haemonetics Corp, Sprouts Farmers Market Inc, Patterson Inc, TripAdvisor Inc, Frontdoor Inc, sells Healthcare Services Group Inc, Jefferies Financial Group Inc, Urban Outfitters Inc, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc, Gildan Activewear Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Managed Portfolio Series.
Thromboelastography Market See Incredible Growth 2021-2028 | Haemonetics Corporation, Instrumentation Laboratory, Framar Hemologix srl, Medirox AB
The Thromboelastography Market report focus on the current trends of the request along with detailed analysis which provides data regarding this request rate, and it also predicts the unborn request growth rate. The Thromboelastography Market study includes exploration on the
Investors are optimistic about Haemonetics (HAE) on a strong recovery across businesses, mainly at Hospital, and the initial Plasma Persona rollouts.
Worldwide Blood Transfusion Devices Industry to 2026 - by Product, Blood Component, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Blood Transfusion Devices Market, By Product (Apheresis Systems, Infusion Devices, Blood Warmers, Venous Access Devices, Filters, Others), By Blood Component (Whole Blood, Plasma, RBC, Others), By End User, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global blood transfusion devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period. Companies Mentioned Fresenius Kabi AG Grifols SA Terumo Corporation B Braun Melsungen AG Becton, Dickinson, and Company Immucor Inc Haemonetics Corporation Kaneka Corporation Macopharma SA Tenko International Group Corp The global blood transfusion devices market is driven by upsurge in count of surgical procedures being carried out across the globe. Moreov...
HAE Price Returns