Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.29||52-week high||$95.26|
|Prev. close||$80.59||52-week low||$72.26|
|Day high||$81.16||Avg. volume||320,388|
|50-day MA||$87.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.54||Market Cap||4.07B|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HAE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HAE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
HAE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 128.28, HAEMONETICS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.75% of US stocks.
- HAEMONETICS CORP's stock had its IPO on May 10, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.31% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of HAEMONETICS CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCO, ASH, XGN, XRX, and LXFR.
- HAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAEMONETICS CORP's official web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HAE's price/earnings ratio is 44.03% higher, now standing at 35.
- HAE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.16%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 391.33%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 76th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CTSO, and CSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAEMONETICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
The first Moncler Lunettes collection produced with EssilorLuxottica (ESLOY) is called Fall-Winter 2024.
Investors remain optimistic about Edward Lifesciences (EW) due to Surgical's differentiated portfolio and TMTT franchise.
Quest Diagnostics' (DGX) latest partnership will increase the likelihood that Americans will eventually have an easy, reliable and accessible way to check for colorectal cancer.
Abbott's (ABT) mAbxience collaboration is likely to help introduce cutting-edge medicines in the areas of oncology, women's health and respiratory diseases.
HAE Price Returns