Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAE POWR Grades
- HAE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HAE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
HAE Stock Summary
- HAE's went public 30.91 years ago, making it older than 83.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HAE's current price/earnings ratio is 138.65, which is higher than 95.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 150.88%, Haemonetics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCOR, PMD, UCTT, ROG, and SPNE.
- HAE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Haemonetics Corp's official web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- HAE's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 7.89% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HAE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 237.69%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.7%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 19.27%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 76th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CRY, CTSO, and CSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.60||52-week high||$75.34|
|Prev. close||$65.97||52-week low||$43.50|
|Day high||$65.78||Avg. volume||534,253|
|50-day MA||$59.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.87||Market Cap||3.31B|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haemonetics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) announced that Chris Simon, President and CEO, will participate in a fireside chat with investors at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Monday, March 7, 2022, at 9:50 a.m. ET.
In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Haemonetics (HAE – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Thursday at $55.37, close to its 52-week low of $43.50. According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.4% and a 50.7% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, and Cardiovascular Systems. Haemonetics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $68.75, implying a 20.8% upside from current levels.
Eyesight is absolutely important for the vast majority of people. Those who suffer from a lack of it or from suboptimal eyesight can have significant difficulties living a normal life. With an estimated 2.2 billion people globally having some form of vision impairment, it should come as no surprise that...
Haemonetics (HAE) exited the fiscal third quarter with better-than-expected earnings and robust growth across Hospital business, driving the top line.
In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Haemonetics (HAE – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $53.87, close to its 52-week low of $43.50. According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.8% and a 50.2% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Cardiovascular Systems, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings. Haemonetics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $71.00. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $142.11 and a one-year low of $43.50.
HAE Price Returns