Haemonetics Corporation (HAE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HAE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.23% of US stocks.
- HAE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- HAE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.79% of US stocks).
HAE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Haemonetics Corp is higher than 86.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.48%, Haemonetics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HAE is more volatile than 94.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Haemonetics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be XGN, BCPC, CXDO, SPNE, and LNN.
- Visit HAE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.haemonetics.com.
HAE Valuation Summary
- HAE's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 7.89% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HAE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAE.
HAE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.35%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.85%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.76%.
The table below shows HAE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.83% of graded US stocks.
- HAE's asset turnover comes in at 0.569 -- ranking 78th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MSA, CUTR, and CRY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAE.
The table below shows HAE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.49||52-week high||$142.11|
|Prev. close||$69.63||52-week low||$49.26|
|Day high||$69.67||Avg. volume||710,898|
|50-day MA||$62.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.29||Market Cap||3.55B|
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) Company Bio
Haemonetics designs, manufactures, and markets blood management solutions. The Company serves in three markets, such as manufacturers of plasma-derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAE Latest Social Stream
View Full HAE Social Stream
Latest HAE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haemonetics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAE as an investment opportunity.
I am bullish on Haemonetics Corporation (HAE), as its attractive stock price and recovering business profile look promising. Haemonetics is a global healthcare company that offers blood and plasma supplies and services. Dr. Allen Latham founded the company in the 1970s, and the company has expanded its operations to over 16 countries since. (See HAE stock charts on TipRanks) Strengths Haemonetics offers innovative solutions for hematology through its core business segments: Plasma, Blood Center, and Hospital. The company’s main value is due to its position as the leading developer of blood plasma collection devices.
Haemonetics (HAE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Photopheresis Market Skyrocketing $423 Mn by 2028 with Macopharma, Med Tech Solutions GmbH, Haemonetics Corporation, Fresenius Kabi AG, Terumo Corporation, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Photopheresis Market is projected to boom at $423 Mn at a CAGR +5% by the time frame of 2021-28. Photopheresis, also known as extracorporeal photopheresis (ECP), is a medical treatment that removes blood via a machine and isolates white blood cells.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Haemonetics...
Leukapheresis Market is projected to reach US$ 133.90 million With CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 to 2028 | Analysis By Asahi Kasei Corporation, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Haemonetics Corporation, Terumo Corporation, STEMCELL Technologies Inc., and others
The Insight Partners analysts forecasts the latest report on Global Leukapheresis Market (Covid-19) Impact and Analysis by 2028, according to report; The Leukapheresis Market report covers the overall and all-inclusive analysis of Market with all its factors that have an
HAE Price Returns