The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
HAIN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.65, Hain Celestial Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 11.71% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hain Celestial Group Inc is higher than 95.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hain Celestial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -519.6%; that's higher than only 2.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hain Celestial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCRN, JOB, CFX, SRCL, and WSC.
- HAIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hain Celestial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Daily Price Range
HAIN 52-Week Price Range
HAIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.