The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAIN POWR Grades
- HAIN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.38% of US stocks.
- HAIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HAIN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HAIN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 99.03, Hain Celestial Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hain Celestial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -220%; that's higher than merely 9.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HAIN is more volatile than only 11.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hain Celestial Group Inc are ADTN, CCRN, IOSP, CWCO, and ENZ.
- Visit HAIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HAIN's price/sales ratio is 25.93% lower, now standing at 2.
- HAIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 81.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAIN.
HAIN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -215.07%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.76%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -153.9%.
The table below shows HAIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.82||52-week high||$46.02|
|Prev. close||$39.84||52-week low||$30.10|
|Day high||$39.98||Avg. volume||651,857|
|50-day MA||$40.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.12||Market Cap||3.97B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
HAIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hain Celestial Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hain Celestial Group Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HAIN, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 92. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 76.18% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 23.54% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 33 -- greater than 91.89% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hain Celestial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
Global Baby Food Sales Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Mead Johnson, Nestle, Danone, Abbott, Heinz, Friesl and Campina, Bellamy, Topfer, HiPP, Perrigo, Arla, Holle, Fonterra, Westl and Dairy, Pinnacle, Meiji, Yili, Biostime, Yashili, Feihe, Brightdairy, Beingmate, Wonderson, Synutra, Wissun, Hain Celestial, Plum Organics, DGC, Ausnutria Dairy Corp
The report on Global Baby Food Sales Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic 
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 866 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of March 31st, 2020. […]
Hain Celestial's (HAIN) transformation strategy includes simplifying portfolio and building cost efficiency.
An Intrinsic Calculation For The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN) Suggests It's 21% Undervalued
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HAIN...
Hain Celestial (HAIN) is launching several new products in snacks, teas and personal care.
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch