The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAIN POWR Grades
- HAIN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.29% of US stocks.
- HAIN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HAIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HAIN Stock Summary
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 20, 1994, making it an older stock than 78.55% of US equities in our set.
- HAIN's current price/earnings ratio is 31.76, which is higher than 79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HAIN is currently 151.09, higher than 97.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESCA, TKR, TMHC, AWI, and FSS.
- Visit HAIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HAIN's price/sales ratio is 10% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- HAIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 29.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAIN.
HAIN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -7.79%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.23%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.56%.
The table below shows HAIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.81% of graded US stocks.
- HAIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- POST, FRPT, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAIN.
The table below shows HAIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAIN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HAIN, see our HAIN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.52||52-week high||$35.46|
|Prev. close||$16.07||52-week low||$15.19|
|Day high||$16.52||Avg. volume||870,493|
|50-day MA||$18.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.62||Market Cap||1.48B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN)?
Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ:HAIN) has had a rough month with its share price down 9.1%. However, the company's...
Hain Celestial (HAIN) Down 10.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Hain Celestial (HAIN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN)
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Hain Celestial Group fair value estimate is US$23.31 Current...
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to The Hain Celestial Group Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. […]
Hain Celestial (HAIN) Q2 Earnings Beat Mark, Sales Dip Y/Y
Hain Celestial (HAIN) reports soft sales results for second-quarter fiscal 2023. Several challenges and unfavorable foreign currency translations hurt results.
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...