The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAIN POWR Grades
- HAIN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 57.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HAIN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.19% of US stocks).
HAIN Stock Summary
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 20, 1994, making it an older stock than 77.97% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 214.28%, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.54% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HAIN's revenue has grown -3.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 18.1% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENS, ABM, FSS, ROCK, and ESCA.
- Visit HAIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HAIN's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, HAIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAIN.
HAIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -11.91%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 15.75%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.04%.
The table below shows HAIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.81% of graded US stocks.
- HAIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- POST, FRPT, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAIN.
The table below shows HAIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.03||52-week high||$48.88|
|Prev. close||$17.25||52-week low||$16.56|
|Day high||$17.08||Avg. volume||1,112,148|
|50-day MA||$21.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.05||Market Cap||1.52B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN) Shares Could Be 44% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HAIN ) by...
These three names are all good options for investors looking for the best vegan stocks to buy at this point.
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAIN) (“Hain Celestial”, “Hain” or the “Company”), a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East providing consumers with A Healthier Way of Life®, today announced that the Company is participating in the following September conferences: September 7, 2022: Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference in Boston: Hain is hosting a firesid
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Hain Celestial (HAIN), Brown-Forman B (BF.B) and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Hain Celestial (HAIN – Research Report), Brown-Forman B (BF.B – Research Report) and Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI – Research Report). Hain Celestial (HAIN) J.P. Morgan analyst Kenneth Goldman maintained a Buy rating on Hain Celestial yesterday and set a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $19.82, close to its 52-week low of $19.51. According to TipRanks.
While the latest downturn in the market may be upsetting, forward-looking investors can use this time to consider sell-off stocks to buy.
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch