The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAIN POWR Grades
- HAIN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.18% of US stocks.
- HAIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HAIN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.1% of US stocks).
HAIN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC is higher than 89.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 135.7%, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.57% of about US stocks.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 20.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC are ASGN, KMT, ABM, MMS, and SMPL.
- HAIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HAIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.84% higher, now standing at 24.8.
- Over the past 243 months, HAIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAIN.
HAIN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 15.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -352.5%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.72%.
The table below shows HAIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.81% of graded US stocks.
- HAIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- POST, FRPT, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAIN.
The table below shows HAIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$43.53|
|Prev. close||$18.74||52-week low||$15.23|
|Day high||$18.94||Avg. volume||1,234,286|
|50-day MA||$18.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.88||Market Cap||1.69B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
Hain Celestial Group Inc (NASDAQ: HAIN) has appointed Wendy P. Davidson as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective January 1, 2023. As part of a planned transition, Mark L. Schiller will continue to serve as President and CEO until December 31, 2022, when he will become a non-executive director. Ms. Davidson has also been appointed as a member of the company's Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2023, increasing the size of the Board to nine directors. She most recently served as P
Wendy Davidson Wendy Davidson WENDY P. DAVIDSON NAMED PRESIDENT AND CEO MARK L. SCHILLER TRANSITIONING TO NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAIN) (“Hain Celestial” or the “Company”), a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East providing consumers with A Healthier Way of Life®, today announced a leadership succession plan, naming Wendy P. Davidso
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Sustainability Leaders Strategy” third 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed its benchmark in the third quarter, the Russell 3000 Index. Only the industrial sector contributed positively to the strategy’s absolute performance among the ten sectors the strategy invested […]
Hain Celestial Group ( NASDAQ:HAIN ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$439.4m (down 3.4...
Hain Celestial (HAIN) reports soft results for first-quarter fiscal 2023. However, HAIN's North America segment's revenues increase 9% year over year in the reported quarter.
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch