The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
HAIN Stock Summary
- Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 20, 1994, making it an older stock than 75.44% of US equities in our set.
- HAIN's current price/earnings ratio is 138.83, which is higher than 93.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hain Celestial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -144.97%; that's higher than merely 13.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hain Celestial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WWW, WOR, STRA, WTM, and ESE.
- HAIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hain Celestial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.94||52-week high||$45.42|
|Prev. close||$41.97||52-week low||$18.12|
|Day high||$42.50||Avg. volume||680,104|
|50-day MA||$41.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.60||Market Cap||4.19B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
HAIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hain Celestial Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hain Celestial Group Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HAIN, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 92% of its capital from equity, and 8% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 73.38% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 24.74% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.1% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hain Celestial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we reviewed George Soros’ top 10 stock picks to see how the legendary investor’s stock-picking strategies performed in 2020 and what are the prospects for 2021. You can skip our detailed discussion of Soros Fund Management’s performance, George Soros’ theory of reflexivity and its relevance and go to George Soros’ Top 5 […]
A Staten Island mom is suing five baby-food brands after a recent congressional report found toxic levels of heavy metals in some of their products, new court papers show. Michelle Walls says she bought baby food from Beech-Nut Nutrition company, The Hain Celestial Group Inc, Happy Family Organics, Gerber and Plum PBC between July 2020…
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market || uja Life, LLC, PepsiCo, Inc., The Cold Press Corp., Hain BluePrint, Inc., Liquiteria, Inc., Bolthouse Farms Canada, Inc., Hain Celestial Group.
Cold-pressed juice refers to juice that are extracted from fruits and vegetables by the help of a hydraulic press, and not by methods such as centrifugal or single auger. Without pasteurization or high-pressure processing (HPP), cold-pressed juices can be stored
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAIN) ("Hain Celestial", "Hain" or the "Company"), a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East providing consumers with A…
Yahoo Finance chats with Hormel chairman and CEO Jim Snee about his big purchase of Planters.
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!