The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
HAIN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HAIN is currently 41.59, higher than 91.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.61%, Hain Celestial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hain Celestial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 493.34%; that's higher than 97.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HALL, CODI, MDP, GTIM, and SMG.
- HAIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hain Celestial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.73||52-week high||$27.69|
|Prev. close||$23.83||52-week low||$17.94|
|Day high||$23.77||Avg. volume||732,650|
|50-day MA||$25.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.90||Market Cap||2.48B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.