The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HAIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- HAIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- HAIN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.03% of US stocks).
HAIN Stock Summary
- HAIN's current price/earnings ratio is 101.04, which is higher than 92.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.86%, Hain Celestial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.4% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hain Celestial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -220%; that's higher than only 9.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hain Celestial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTH, SCL, APOG, SMP, and PRDO.
- Visit HAIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.65||52-week high||$46.02|
|Prev. close||$39.80||52-week low||$28.65|
|Day high||$40.84||Avg. volume||687,031|
|50-day MA||$42.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.43||Market Cap||4.05B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
HAIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HAIN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hain Celestial Group Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HAIN, they are:
- 92% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 73.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.93% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 55.21% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hain Celestial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
Hain Celestial (HAIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.79% and -2.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAIN) ("Hain Celestial", "Hain" or the "Company"), a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East providing consumers with A Healthier Way of Life™, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2021. The results contained herein are presented with the Hain Pure Protein and Tilda operating segments being treated as discontinued operations. All growth comparisons are against the corresponding prior year period unless otherwise noted.
Madison Funds, an investment management firm, published its “Madison Small Cap Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Madison Small Cap Fund Class Y (at NAV) outperformed the Russell 2000 Index by 103 basis points (bps) and by 280 bps compared to the Russell 2500 Index […]
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of December 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best vegan stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the global vegan market and industry trends and go directly to the 5 Best Vegan Stocks to Buy Now. The vegan industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years, both in revenue […]
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch