Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL): Price and Financial Metrics
HALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$17.90|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||11,581|
|50-day MA||$3.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.60||Market Cap||3.49M|
HALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HALL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,455,116, HALLMARK FINANCIAL SERVICES INC has a greater market value than merely 1.75% of US stocks.
- HALL's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 35.43 for HALLMARK FINANCIAL SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 98.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HALL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIZN, HRTG, CIA, GLBZ, and WU.
- Visit HALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hallmarkgrp.com.
HALL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HALL's EV/EBIT ratio is 93.81% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 237 months, HALL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HALL.
HALL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -341%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -0.63%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -22.71%.
The table below shows HALL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HALL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HALL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52% of graded US stocks.
- HALL's asset turnover comes in at 0.31 -- ranking 55th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- CRD.A, NODK, and THG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HALL.
The table below shows HALL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL) Company Bio
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc., an insurance holding company, markets, distributes, underwrites, and services property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals in the United States. The company operates in the Standard Commercial, Specialty Commercial, and Personal segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
HALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HALL Latest Social Stream
View Full HALL Social Stream
Latest HALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HALLMARK FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HALL as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off Tuesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to keep an eye on!
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. DALLAS, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (“Hallmark”) (NASDAQ: HALL) today filed its Form 10-Q and announced financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023. Second Quarter Year-to-Date 2023 2022 2023 2022 $ in millions: Net loss from continuing operations$(17.8)$(67.0) $(57.0)$(78.7)Net income (loss) from discontinued operations$5.9 $(2.4) $6.0 $6.1 Net loss$(11.9)$
Looking at Hallmark Financial Services, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:HALL ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that...
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. DALLAS, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (“Hallmark”) (NASDAQ: HALL) received the final determination in an arbitration proceeding relating to a Loss Portfolio Transfer Reinsurance Contract with DARAG Bermuda Ltd. and DARAG Insurance Limited and certain of Hallmark’s subsidiaries. On June 2, 2023, a final definitive binding award was declared by the arbitration panel which will result in a writ
Hallmark (HALL) Q1 results reflect a decline in the top line and higher expenses weighed on quarterly results.
HALL Price Returns
Continue Researching HALLWant to see what other sources are saying about Hallmark Financial Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hallmark Financial Services Inc (HALL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hallmark Financial Services Inc (HALL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hallmark Financial Services Inc (HALL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch