Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL): Price and Financial Metrics
HALL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hallmark Financial Services Inc is higher than 89.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Hallmark Financial Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hallmark Financial Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of 435.08%; that's higher than 97.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hallmark Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAIN, DXYN, CSWI, MDP, and SMTS.
- HALL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hallmark Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.hallmarkgrp.com.
HALL Stock Price Chart More Charts
HALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.07||52-week high||$20.30|
|Prev. close||$16.17||52-week low||$9.74|
|Day high||$16.54||Avg. volume||55,166|
|50-day MA||$17.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.66||Market Cap||291.24M|
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL) Company Bio
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc., an insurance holding company, markets, distributes, underwrites, and services property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals in the United States. The company operates in the Standard Commercial, Specialty Commercial, and Personal segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
HALL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hallmark Financial Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Hallmark Financial Services Inc ranked in the 3st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hallmark Financial Services Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.38% -- higher than only 3.32% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 14.1% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|