Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HALL POWR Grades
- HALL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- HALL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HALL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
HALL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $87,584,374, Hallmark Financial Services Inc has a greater market value than only 13.34% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, Hallmark Financial Services Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.19% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.14 for Hallmark Financial Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HALL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OVBC, TSBK, CAL, IMBI, and EBMT.
- Visit HALL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hallmarkgrp.com.
HALL Valuation Summary
- HALL's price/earnings ratio is -5.5; this is 145.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HALL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 211 months.
- HALL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HALL.
HALL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.83||52-week high||$5.70|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$4.91||Avg. volume||204,029|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.88||Market Cap||87.77M|
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL) Company Bio
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc., an insurance holding company, markets, distributes, underwrites, and services property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals in the United States. The company operates in the Standard Commercial, Specialty Commercial, and Personal segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
HALL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HALL Latest Social Stream
View Full HALL Social Stream
Latest HALL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hallmark Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HALL as an investment opportunity.
Hallmark Financial (HALL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Hallmark Financial (HALL) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Hallmark Financial (HALL) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL).
Shuman, Glenn & Stecker Investigates Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: HALL).
HALL Price Returns
Continue Researching HALLWant to see what other sources are saying about Hallmark Financial Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hallmark Financial Services Inc (HALL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hallmark Financial Services Inc (HALL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hallmark Financial Services Inc (HALL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch