Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL): Price and Financial Metrics
HALL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HALL is currently 37.04, higher than 89.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Hallmark Financial Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HALL has reported earnings growth of 435.08%, putting it ahead of 97.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hallmark Financial Services Inc are HAIN, DXYN, CSWI, MDP, and SMTS.
- HALL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hallmark Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.hallmarkgrp.com.
HALL Stock Price Chart More Charts
HALL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.54||52-week high||$20.30|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$9.65|
|Day high||$17.54||Avg. volume||55,783|
|50-day MA||$17.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.58||Market Cap||317.88M|
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL) Company Bio
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc., an insurance holding company, markets, distributes, underwrites, and services property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals in the United States. The company operates in the Standard Commercial, Specialty Commercial, and Personal segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
HALL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hallmark Financial Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Hallmark Financial Services Inc ranked in the 3st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hallmark Financial Services Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.38%; that's greater than merely 3.32% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 14.12% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|