Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HASI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HASI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HASI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- HASI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.26% of US stocks).
HASI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HASI is currently 50.8, higher than 91.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For HASI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HASI comes in at -26.72% -- higher than that of just 9.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PW, MAIN, ORA, STWD, and SCI.
- Visit HASI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hannonarmstrong.com.
HASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.63||52-week high||$72.42|
|Prev. close||$48.77||52-week low||$24.76|
|Day high||$49.15||Avg. volume||748,836|
|50-day MA||$54.55||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$51.10||Market Cap||3.75B|
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI) Company Bio
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Annapolis, Maryland.
HASI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc. To summarize, we found that Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.56 years, is 1.47% -- higher than 93.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 56.28% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HASI Latest Social Stream
View Full HASI Social Stream
Latest HASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HASI as an investment opportunity.
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI) CEO Jeffrey Eckel on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 04, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Chad Reed - VP, IR & ESG Strategy Jeffrey Eckel - Chairman, President & CEO Jeffrey Lipson - EVP, CFO & COO Conference Call Participants Noah Kaye - Oppenheimer Benjamin Kallo...
Hannon Armstrong Foundation Establishes Climate Solutions Scholarship Program to Support Sustainability-Focused Students from Historically Underrepresented Communities
The Hannon Armstrong Foundation, a non-profit philanthropic organization funded by a Social Dividend received from Hannon Armstrong, a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced the establishment of the Hannon Armstrong Climate Solutions Scholarship Program to provide financial assistance for high-achieving, sustainability-focused students from underrepresented communities. At launch, the participating schools include Baltimore-based Morgan State University, Maryland's Preeminent Public Urban Research University, and Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, recently named to the Top 40 "Best Value Public Colleges" list by Princeton Review Reports.
Hannon Armstrong Announces Closing of $400 Million Senior Unsecured Sustainability-Linked Revolving Credit Facility
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. ("Hannon Armstrong," or the "Company") (NYSE: HASI), a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced the closing of a $400 million senior unsecured sustainability-linked revolving credit facility (the "Facility"). JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. ("JPMorgan"), acted as administrative agent, sole bookrunner, sole lead arranger, and sustainability structuring agent. The Facility is comprised of 10 total participants, including JPMorgan, Bank of America, N.A., Barclays Bank PLC, Credit Suisse AG (New York Branch), KeyBank National Association, Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
Enbridge is warning that the renewable power market is "frothy," which might actually be good news for this REIT.
Small-cap stocks are typically classified as having market caps under $2 billion. TPI Composites (NASDAQ: TPIC), Hannon Armstrong (NYSE: HASI), and Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE) are a bit above that threshold, but are worth discussing as lesser-known names with growth potential. Valued at $2.1 billion, TPI Composites is an independent manufacturer of wind blades.
HASI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HASIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch