Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI): Price and Financial Metrics
HASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.71||52-week high||$39.67|
|Prev. close||$23.48||52-week low||$19.46|
|Day high||$24.19||Avg. volume||1,161,533|
|50-day MA||$24.04||Dividend yield||6.6%|
|200-day MA||$27.74||Market Cap||2.54B|
HASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HASI POWR Grades
- HASI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HASI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HASI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HASI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.18, HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For HASI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.76% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.21, HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC has a higher such ratio than 90.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRN, WSR, LXU, BNL, and TDG.
- Visit HASI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hannonarmstrong.com.
HASI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HASI's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.71% higher, now standing at 30.5.
- Over the past 127 months, HASI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HASI.
HASI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 959.49%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.62%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 393.64%.
The table below shows HASI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HASI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HASI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.38% of graded US stocks.
- HASI's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 293rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, WETF, and COR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HASI.
The table below shows HASI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI) Company Bio
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Annapolis, Maryland.
HASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HASI Latest Social Stream
View Full HASI Social Stream
Latest HASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HASI as an investment opportunity.
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
ANNAPOLIS, Md., September 13, 2023--Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. ("HASI," "We," "Our" or the "Company") (NYSE: HASI), a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced that the Company will be added to the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 18, 2023.
With strong businesses and extremely generous dividend yields, this trio of passive income stocks is worth a close look today.
Blackstone and Airbnb Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 18, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies being added to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-cap market space, and all companies being added to the S&P SmallCap 600 are more repres
Top solar stocks for Q3 based on value, growth, and performance, respectively, include DQ, CSIQ, and FSLR.
HASI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HASIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch