Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HASI POWR Grades
- HASI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HASI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HASI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
HASI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HASI is currently 58.78, higher than 92.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 97.53% of US stocks.
- HASI's price/sales ratio is 13.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC are GDS, MAIN, MAA, TDG, and HTGC.
- HASI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC's official web site, go to www.hannonarmstrong.com.
HASI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HASI's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.23% lower, now standing at 23.1.
- HASI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.7 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HASI.
HASI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 393.64%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.22%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -101.21%.
The table below shows HASI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HASI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HASI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.38% of graded US stocks.
- HASI's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 293rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, WETF, and COR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HASI.
The table below shows HASI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.35||52-week high||$51.71|
|Prev. close||$36.73||52-week low||$21.56|
|Day high||$36.75||Avg. volume||525,575|
|50-day MA||$32.66||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$34.60||Market Cap||3.23B|
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI) Company Bio
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Annapolis, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
HASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HASI Latest Social Stream
View Full HASI Social Stream
Latest HASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANNON ARMSTRONG SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HASI as an investment opportunity.
Hannon Armstrong Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
ANNAPOLIS, Md., January 30, 2023--Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. ("Hannon Armstrong," or the "Company") (NYSE: HASI), a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results after market close on Thursday, February 16, 2023, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
ANNAPOLIS, Md., January 27, 2023--Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. ("Hannon Armstrong," or the "Company") (NYSE: HASI), a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced the Federal income tax treatment of the Company’s 2022 distributions on its common stock (CUSIP #41068X100).
Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.69% and 2.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc. (NYSE:HASI) marked $33.60 per share on Wednesday, up from a previous closing price of $32.38. While Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc. has overperformed by 3.77%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, HASI fell by -29.84%, with highs […]
Climate solutions investor Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital has closed investment in 1.3GW worth of solar and wind assets.
HASI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HASIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch