Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HASI POWR Grades
- HASI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.19% of US stocks.
- HASI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- HASI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.08% of US stocks).
HASI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HASI is currently 145.72, higher than 97.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 97.85% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 22.06, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HASI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MAIN, TGB, TDG, CVI, and MAA.
- HASI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.hannonarmstrong.com.
HASI Valuation Summary
- HASI's price/sales ratio is 22.9; this is 1247.06% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- HASI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, HASI's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HASI.
HASI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 266.97%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 924.29%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 550.84%.
The table below shows HASI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HASI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HASI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.3% of graded US stocks.
- HASI's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 292nd of 445 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, TRTX, and CXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HASI.
The table below shows HASI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.96||52-week high||$72.42|
|Prev. close||$59.00||52-week low||$41.62|
|Day high||$60.42||Avg. volume||597,985|
|50-day MA||$57.02||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$56.22||Market Cap||4.71B|
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (HASI) Company Bio
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Annapolis, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
HASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HASI Latest Social Stream
View Full HASI Social Stream
Latest HASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HASI as an investment opportunity.
ANNAPOLIS, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $HASI #earnings--Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. ("Hannon Armstrong," or the "Company") (NYSE: HASI), a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2021 results after market close on Thursday, November 4, 2021, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-844-200-6205 or for international callers, +1-929-526
ANNAPOLIS, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (Hannon Armstrong, or the Company) (NYSE: HASI), a leading investor in climate solutions, today announced the establishment of a $100 million CarbonCount® Green Commercial Paper Note Program (the CarbonCount® Green CP Program), marking the launch of the first fully Green Commercial Paper program in the United States. BofA Securities, Inc. is acting as the sole dealer and green structuring advisor on
Renewable energy projects can generate consistent cash flows for decades, and that could help investors in a market crash.
Alternative energy stocks have been making headlines.
REIT Hannon Armstrong may not be what you think it is, but that could be a good thing for its growth outlook.
HASI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HASIWant to see what other sources are saying about Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch