Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN): Price and Financial Metrics
HAYN Stock Summary
- For HAYN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 20.16% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Haynes International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -201.15%; that's higher than merely 9.79% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Haynes International Inc comes in at -29.97%, a number that bests merely 12.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAYN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IGC, AMRN, KIDS, BCPC, and EVER.
- HAYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Haynes International Inc's official web site, go to www.haynesintl.com.
HAYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.15||52-week high||$30.87|
|Prev. close||$28.49||52-week low||$15.29|
|Day high||$30.76||Avg. volume||117,000|
|50-day MA||$25.38||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$22.08||Market Cap||382.36M|
Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) Company Bio
Haynes International produces nickel and cobalt-based alloys in flat product form such as sheet, coil, and plate forms. The Company is focused on developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing technologically advanced, high-performance alloys, which are sold primarily in the aerospace, chemical processing, and land-based gas turbine industries. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Kokomo, Indiana.
HAYN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HAYN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Haynes International Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Haynes International Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 90.34% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 12.25% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Haynes International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 6.44% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAYN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAYN Social Stream
Latest HAYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haynes International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAYN as an investment opportunity.
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 29, 2021 / Haynes International, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAYN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 29, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
It is a pleasure to report that the Haynes International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HAYN ) is up 42% in the last quarter. But that...
Haynes International (HAYN) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
Insights on the Corrosion Resistant Alloys Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Eramet Group, Haynes International and VDM Metals Among Others
DUBLIN, Jan. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Corrosion Resistant Alloys - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The publisher brings years of research experience to the 6th edition of this report. The 291-page report presents…
HAYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HAYNWant to see what other sources are saying about Haynes International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!