Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAYN POWR Grades
- HAYN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAYN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HAYN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.45% of US stocks).
HAYN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.88%, Haynes International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.95% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HAYN has reported earnings growth of -227.77%, putting it ahead of merely 9.18% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that HAYN's revenue has grown -33.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Haynes International Inc are KRKR, MBII, FEDU, BSQR, and IVAC.
- Visit HAYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.haynesintl.com.
HAYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.00||52-week high||$38.36|
|Prev. close||$37.25||52-week low||$15.29|
|Day high||$37.86||Avg. volume||80,185|
|50-day MA||$31.94||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$25.18||Market Cap||469.49M|
Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) Company Bio
Haynes International produces nickel and cobalt-based alloys in flat product form such as sheet, coil, and plate forms. The Company is focused on developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing technologically advanced, high-performance alloys, which are sold primarily in the aerospace, chemical processing, and land-based gas turbine industries. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Kokomo, Indiana.
HAYN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HAYN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Haynes International Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 108%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HAYN, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 98% of its capital from equity, and 2% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 92.12% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 11.32% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Haynes International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -22.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAYN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAYN Social Stream
Latest HAYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haynes International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAYN as an investment opportunity.
KOKOMO, Ind., May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Haynes International, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAYN) announced today that, on April 23, 2021, the Company initially increased base prices on all new transactional (non-contract) orders across all of its products by five percent (5%) to eight percent (8%). On May 21, 2021, the Company further increased base prices on such orders by an additional incremental two percent (2%) for new orders placed after that date. Prices for orders subject to long-term agreements will be adjusted at the end of the existing term for each agreement.
Global New Superalloy Market 2021 Analysis By Top Players | Haynes International Inc, Cannon-Muskegon Corporation, Special Metals Corporation, Carpenter Technology Corporation
MRInsights.biz has recently published an all-inclusive report titled Global New Superalloy Market Growth 2021-2026 that provides a complete review of the key aspects of the market. The report intends to cover insightful statistics regarding the numerous growth factors, market dynamics, and market status, market size, market growth, share, trends. The report enumerates a comprehensive analysis 
Global Nickel-base Superalloy Market 2021 Trending Vendors Haynes International Inc, Cannon-Muskegon Corporation, Special Metals Corporation, Carpenter Technology Corporation
Our new exclusive research on Global Nickel-base Superalloy Market Growth 2021-2026 presents an explicit examination dependent on the intensive exploration of the market. The report offers a detailed analysis of the market size, segmentation, growth, and competitive landscape. The report conveys pin point investigation of key market segments, market share, specific geographical regions, key market 
Haynes International (HAYN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 29, 2021 / Haynes International, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAYN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 29, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
HAYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HAYNWant to see what other sources are saying about Haynes International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch