Hayward Holdings, Inc. (HAYW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAYW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HAYW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAYW is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HAYW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.35% of US stocks).
HAYW Stock Summary
- HAYWARD HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on March 12, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.48% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HAYWARD HOLDINGS INC comes in at -6.25%, a number that bests merely 18.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HAYW comes in at 9.86% -- higher than that of 82.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAYWARD HOLDINGS INC are MTX, AXTA, CMCO, PRGO, and NXTP.
- To check out HAYWARD HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001834622.
HAYW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HAYW's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.44% lower, now standing at 12.1.
- HAYW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 76.6 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAYW.
HAYW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAYW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.72||52-week high||$17.84|
|Prev. close||$11.29||52-week low||$7.97|
|Day high||$11.79||Avg. volume||1,957,424|
|50-day MA||$12.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.29||Market Cap||2.49B|
Hayward Holdings, Inc. (HAYW) Company Bio
Hayward Holdings, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of pool equipment and associated automation systems. Its business segments include North America, and Europe and Rest of the World. The company was founded on June 1, 2017 and is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAYW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAYW Latest Social Stream
View Full HAYW Social Stream
Latest HAYW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAYWARD HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAYW as an investment opportunity.
What Does Hayward Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:HAYW) Share Price Indicate?
Hayward Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:HAYW ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Hayward Holdings (NYSE:HAYW) shareholders have endured a 34% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Hayward Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:HAYW...
Hayward Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HAYW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Hayward Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HAYW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Hayward Holdings Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. My name is Daniel and I will be your operator for today’s call. Please note, this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the call over to Kevin Maczka, Vice President of […]
Earnings Update: Hayward Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HAYW) Just Reported And Analysts Are Trimming Their Forecasts
Shareholders might have noticed that Hayward Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:HAYW ) filed its full-year result this time last...
Hayward Holdings Prices Equity Offering Of 16M Shares By Selling Stockholders
Hayward Holdings Inc (NYSE: HAYW) has priced the previously announced underwritten public offering of 16 million shares of its common stock at $11.65 per share by funds affiliated with CCMP Capital Advisors, LP, and affiliates of Alberta Investment Management Corporation. The offer price represents a 4.2% discount to Hayward's closing price as of Mar. 1, 2023. The selling stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 2.4 million additional shares
HAYW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...