Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
HBI Stock Summary
- Hanesbrands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.82% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.69, Hanesbrands Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Hanesbrands Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hanesbrands Inc are THG, SIGI, EME, LECO, and M.
- Visit HBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.25||52-week high||$19.38|
|Prev. close||$14.44||52-week low||$12.90|
|Day high||$14.51||Avg. volume||5,684,525|
|50-day MA||$14.75||Dividend yield||4.21%|
|200-day MA||$15.67||Market Cap||5.15B|
Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Company Bio
Hanesbrands Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and sells a range of basic apparels for men, women, and children in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Innerwear, Activewear, Direct to Consumer, and International, which are comprised of bras, panties, shapewears, hosiery, mens underwear, childrens underwear, and socks; and other activewear, such as T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, performance T-shirts and shorts, sports bras, and thermals, as well as licensed logo apparel in collegiate bookstores and other channels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.