Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HBI is 12.22 -- better than 97.61% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hanesbrands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.01 for Hanesbrands Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hanesbrands Inc are M, ALTG, COKE, VNCE, and HALL.
- HBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hanesbrands Inc's official web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Valuation Summary
- HBI's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 67.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40.4 over the prior 182 months.
- HBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBI.
HBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 226.03%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.46%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.82%.
The table below shows HBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.22% of graded US stocks.
- HBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 142nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, BOOT, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBI.
The table below shows HBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.94||52-week high||$22.82|
|Prev. close||$16.84||52-week low||$12.28|
|Day high||$17.16||Avg. volume||4,509,628|
|50-day MA||$18.22||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$18.69||Market Cap||5.91B|
Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Company Bio
Hanesbrands Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and sells a range of basic apparels for men, women, and children in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Innerwear, Activewear, Direct to Consumer, and International, which are comprised of bras, panties, shapewears, hosiery, mens underwear, childrens underwear, and socks; and other activewear, such as T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, performance T-shirts and shorts, sports bras, and thermals, as well as licensed logo apparel in collegiate bookstores and other channels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HBI Social Stream
Latest HBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hanesbrands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBI as an investment opportunity.
HBI vs. LULU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
Deckers' (DECK) second-quarter results are likely to reflect impact of omni-channel expansion endeavors, customer-centric product and marketing strategies, and impressive brand performance.
Boot Barn's (BOOT) second-quarter results are likely to reflect solid omni-channel initiatives, and strength in brands and merchandising strategies.
Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE:HBI) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $1.80 Billion
Brokerages expect Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE:HBI) to report $1.80 billion in sales for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Four analysts have made estimates for Hanesbrands earnings, with estimates ranging from $1.79 billion to $1.81 billion. Hanesbrands posted sales of $1.81 billion during the same quarter last year, which would suggest a negative year-over-year growth rate 
HBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|