Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$3.64||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$3.93||Avg. volume||9,307,159|
|50-day MA||$4.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.66||Market Cap||1.37B|
HBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.96% of US stocks.
- HBI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.87% of US stocks).
HBI Stock Summary
- HANESBRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.47% of US listed stocks.
- HBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.33% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBI comes in at 31.63% -- higher than that of 93.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HANESBRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VSCO, CVU, WU, HRTG, and ACI.
- Visit HBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HBI's price/earnings ratio is 127.46% lower, now standing at -3.9.
- HBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.4 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBI.
HBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.17%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.61%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.6%.
The table below shows HBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.3% of graded US stocks.
- HBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 142nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, BOOT, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBI.
The table below shows HBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HBI Social Stream
Latest HBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANESBRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBI as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Hanesbrands is US$7.38 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a leading Fortune 500 global technology services provider, today announced it has signed a contract with HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI), a global leader in iconic apparel brands to evolve and digitalize the work experience of its thousands of associates around the world.
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., November 16, 2023--HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI) today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has appointed Colin Browne, Natasha Chand and John Mehas as independent directors to the Board, effective immediately.
Canadian stocks don’t tend to repurchase their shares as often as American firms.
Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE:HBI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Hanesbrands Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.1 EPS, expectations were $0.11. Operator: Good day ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the HanesBrands Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the presentation, […]
HBI Price Returns