Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HBI is 9.31 -- better than 96.39% of US stocks.
- HBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HBI has reported earnings growth of -317.33%, putting it ahead of just 5.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBH, HALL, UIHC, VNCE, and FNLC.
- Visit HBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Valuation Summary
- HBI's price/earnings ratio is 6.6; this is 38.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBI.
HBI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -61.43%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 75.04%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -32.84%.
The table below shows HBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.3% of graded US stocks.
- HBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 142nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, BOOT, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBI.
The table below shows HBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.02||52-week high||$18.59|
|Prev. close||$7.23||52-week low||$6.91|
|Day high||$7.19||Avg. volume||5,988,645|
|50-day MA||$9.55||Dividend yield||8.3%|
|200-day MA||$12.86||Market Cap||2.45B|
Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Company Bio
Hanesbrands Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and sells a range of basic apparels for men, women, and children in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Innerwear, Activewear, Direct to Consumer, and International, which are comprised of bras, panties, shapewears, hosiery, mens underwear, childrens underwear, and socks; and other activewear, such as T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, performance T-shirts and shorts, sports bras, and thermals, as well as licensed logo apparel in collegiate bookstores and other channels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HBI Social Stream
Latest HBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANESBRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBI as an investment opportunity.
Hanesbrands (HBI) is battling rising inflationary pressure, which is hurting its margins. The adverse impact of unfavorable currency rates is a headwind.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2022 / HanesBrands: https://www.3blmedia.com/embed/video/1033986?width=640&height=370When more than 14 inches of rain fell in four days in Eastern Kentucky, homes, businesses and monuments that have stood ...
Investors need to pay close attention to Hanesbrands (HBI) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Chartwell Investment Partners, an asset management company, released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. For the second quarter, Chartwell-managed accounts fell in line with their respective index benchmarks, however, the Chartwell Dividend Model outperformed by a significant margin versus its benchmark. Go over the fund’s top […]
One thing that tends to work in the long run is buying shares of high-quality companies that pay solid, reliable dividends. While the stock market could continue to suffer, it looks like a great time to pick up some shares of AT&T (NYSE: T), International Paper (NYSE: IP), and Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI). Telecom giant AT&T is out of the media business.
HBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|