Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.99% of US stocks.
- HBI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HBI Stock Summary
- HANESBRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.34% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.8 for HANESBRANDS INC; that's greater than it is for 90.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HBI has reported earnings growth of -323.03%, putting it ahead of just 5.08% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HANESBRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SBH, VNCE, HALL, UIHC, and OMI.
- HBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HANESBRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Valuation Summary
- HBI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 197 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBI.
HBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.01%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.99%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.07%.
The table below shows HBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.3% of graded US stocks.
- HBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 142nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, BOOT, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBI.
The table below shows HBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.77||52-week high||$17.81|
|Prev. close||$6.71||52-week low||$6.40|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||6,677,286|
|50-day MA||$7.36||Dividend yield||8.86%|
|200-day MA||$11.09||Market Cap||2.36B|
Most Popular Stories View All
HBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HBI Social Stream
Latest HBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANESBRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBI as an investment opportunity.
During the recent session, Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE:HBI)’s traded shares were 2.74 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.50. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $6.89, reflecting an intraday loss of -1.57% or -$0.11. The 52-week high for the HBI share is $17.87, that puts it down -159.36 from that … Is Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE: HBI) Stock On Course For Another Boom Or Bust? Read More »
This is no time to be sentimental.
To celebrate Champion Europe's Fall/Winter 2022 Eco Future collection, the brand will plant its 5th forest in partnership with Treedom.
Hanesbrands stock puts are particularly popular
Hanesbrands'' dividend yield is the highest amongst its peers, with valuation still better than the sector. Click here to find out why I rate HBI a Buy.
HBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|