Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$3.87||Avg. volume||9,276,343|
|50-day MA||$4.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.63||Market Cap||1.35B|
HBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HBI Stock Summary
- HANESBRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.44% of US listed stocks.
- HBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.51% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBI comes in at 32.2% -- higher than that of 94.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VSCO, DRCT, BCO, CVU, and JWN.
- Visit HBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Valuation Summary
- HBI's price/earnings ratio is -2.7; this is 116.77% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 210 months, HBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBI.
HBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.17%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.61%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.6%.
The table below shows HBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.3% of graded US stocks.
- HBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 142nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, BOOT, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBI.
The table below shows HBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HBI Social Stream
Latest HBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANESBRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBI as an investment opportunity.
Apparel manufacturer Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) and media giant Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ: WBD) are both trying to stage comebacks. For Hanesbrands, a tough post-pandemic economy is wrecking demand. For Warner Bros. Discovery, the age of streaming is pressuring the lucrative linear TV business.
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., December 01, 2023--HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI), a global leader in iconic apparel brands, today announced that Richard Mcleod has been named vice president, chief marketing officer of global Champion. Mcleod will be responsible for driving Champion’s global brand strategy and omni-channel brand positioning.
Champion(R) Athleticwear Unveils New Reverse Weave Iconic Styles With CiCLO(R)Technology To Reduce Microplastic Pollution
On its continued mission to Champion a better tomorrow, this innovative collection kicks off the brand's "Eco Future" project stream -- a product pipeline that prioritizes environmental and community impact.Originally published on HBI SustainabilityWINSTON ...
Key Insights The projected fair value for Hanesbrands is US$7.38 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a leading Fortune 500 global technology services provider, today announced it has signed a contract with HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI), a global leader in iconic apparel brands to evolve and digitalize the work experience of its thousands of associates around the world.
HBI Price Returns