Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HBI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.04, ranking above 5.37% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HBI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AY, CONE, ETR, SNN and MBT.
HBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HBI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 46.15% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HBI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HBI offers a dividend yield in the top 21.8% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 46.15%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.3% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HBI has a discount rate lower than 88.3% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Hanesbrands Inc, its beta is lower than 27.18% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HBI Dividend Chart
HBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|