Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HBI has less volatility in its price than just 19.86% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HBI's price: GPRK, FBNC, BKCC, ARKR and EPD.
HBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HBI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 22.38% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hanesbrands Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Hanesbrands Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 92.67% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 22.38%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.67% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, HBI has a discount rate lower than 88.67% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, HBI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 68.75% of them.
HBI Dividend Chart
HBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|