Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBIO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.82% of US stocks.
- HBIO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HBIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
HBIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $99,978,451, HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC has a greater market value than just 18.9% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HBIO has reported earnings growth of -1,276.38%, putting it ahead of just 1.11% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HBIO is more volatile than 84.96% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LPTH, ANGO, OSUR, REFR, and CRSR.
- Visit HBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harvardbioscience.com.
HBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HBIO's price/earnings ratio is 240.49% lower, now standing at -31.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 233.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBIO.
HBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.65%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.11%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.01%.
The table below shows HBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.11% of graded US stocks.
- HBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 27th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CAMT, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBIO.
The table below shows HBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$7.36|
|Prev. close||$2.44||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$2.44||Avg. volume||183,743|
|50-day MA||$2.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.94||Market Cap||100.40M|
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO) Company Bio
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets scientific instruments, systems, and lab consumables used in life science research. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HBIO Social Stream
Latest HBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBIO as an investment opportunity.
KeyBanc analyst Paul Knight maintained a Buy rating on Harvard Bioscience (HBIO - Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.42.Knight covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Azenta, Harvard Bioscience, and West Pharmaceutical Services. According to TipRanks, Knight has an average return of 1.7% and a 41.96% success rate on recommended stocks. Harvard Bioscience has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Harvard Bioscience's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $29.
Harvard Bioscience (HBIO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -120% and 3.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
“Fighting through challenging times while building the company and new technologies for the future.”HOLLISTON, Mass., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (Nasdaq: HBIO) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Jim Green, Chairman and CEO, said, "Impacted by a challenging summer, our third quarter revenues were $26.9 million, down 9% from the same quarter prior year. Growth of 6% in our cellular/molecular product reve
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Anyone who held Harvard Bioscience, Inc...
Harvard Bioscience Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call for November 8, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET
HOLLISTON, Mass., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (Nasdaq: HBIO) will announce its financial results for third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the market closes on November 8, 2022, and will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Participants who want to join the call and ask a question must register here. Once registered, you will receive the dial-in numbers and a unique PIN number. Participants who want to join the audio-only
HBIO Price Returns
Continue Researching HBIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Harvard Bioscience Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Harvard Bioscience Inc (HBIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harvard Bioscience Inc (HBIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harvard Bioscience Inc (HBIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch