Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
HBIO Stock Summary
- HBIO has a higher market value than just 21.08% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $119,527,557.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harvard Bioscience Inc is reporting a growth rate of -85.7%; that's higher than merely 15.87% of US stocks.
- Harvard Bioscience Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 75.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harvard Bioscience Inc are CPIX, NEOS, TLRA, EML, and STIM.
- HBIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harvard Bioscience Inc's official web site, go to www.harvardbioscience.com.
HBIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$4.66|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.80||Avg. volume||77,432|
|50-day MA||$2.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.65||Market Cap||98.97M|
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO) Company Bio
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets scientific instruments, systems, and lab consumables used in life science research. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Holliston, Massachusetts.
HBIO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Harvard Bioscience Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Harvard Bioscience Inc ranked in the 46st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Harvard Bioscience Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 60. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 16.77% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Harvard Bioscience Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|