Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBIO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBIO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HBIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HBIO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 565.76, Harvard Bioscience Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.92% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Harvard Bioscience Inc is higher than 97.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harvard Bioscience Inc is reporting a growth rate of -156.89%; that's higher than merely 12.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERX, GLBE, CSPI, REFR, and MYGN.
- Visit HBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harvardbioscience.com.
HBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HBIO's price/sales ratio is 73.57% lower, now standing at 3.
- HBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1985.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HBIO's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBIO.
HBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -11.78%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.14%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.75%.
The table below shows HBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.11% of graded US stocks.
- HBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 27th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CAMT, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBIO.
The table below shows HBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.75||52-week high||$8.75|
|Prev. close||$3.79||52-week low||$3.36|
|Day high||$3.81||Avg. volume||182,411|
|50-day MA||$5.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.49||Market Cap||154.65M|
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO) Company Bio
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets scientific instruments, systems, and lab consumables used in life science research. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HBIO Social Stream
Latest HBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harvard Bioscience Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBIO as an investment opportunity.
Harvard Bioscience Schedules Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for March 8, 2022 at 8:00 AM ET
HOLLISTON, Mass., Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (Nasdaq: HBIO) will announce its financial results for fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 before the market opens on March 8, 2022, and will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. You can access the live conference call by dialing the following phone numbers: toll-free 1 (877) 303-7611 or international 1 (970) 315-0445 and referencing the conference ID #1749525. The conference call
A look at the shareholders of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBIO ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Boston, MA, based Investment company Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Belden Inc, Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc, Wintrust Financial Corp, WNS (Holdings), Meritage Homes Corp, sells PacWest Bancorp, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, Camping World Holdings Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC.
Strs Ohio cut its stake in Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBIO) by 7.7% in the 3rd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund owned 97,400 shares of the medical instruments suppliers stock after selling 8,100 shares during the quarter. Strs Ohios holdings in Harvard Bioscience were worth $679,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period. 
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
HBIO Price Returns
Continue Researching HBIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Harvard Bioscience Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Harvard Bioscience Inc (HBIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harvard Bioscience Inc (HBIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harvard Bioscience Inc (HBIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch