Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBNC POWR Grades
- HBNC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBNC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- HBNC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
HBNC Stock Summary
- Horizon Bancorp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 26.24% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Horizon Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 83.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.14 for Horizon Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBIN, KRNY, HWBK, IBOC, and FNB.
- HBNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horizon Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.horizonbank.com.
HBNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBNC's price/sales ratio is 183.33% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- HBNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, HBNC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBNC.
HBNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.74%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 50.49%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -14.29%.
The table below shows HBNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.9% of graded US stocks.
- HBNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FFNW, CWBC, and TCFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBNC.
The table below shows HBNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.00||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$21.01||52-week low||$15.66|
|Day high||$21.19||Avg. volume||161,558|
|50-day MA||$20.98||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$18.71||Market Cap||913.94M|
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC) Company Bio
Horizon Bancorp provides commercial and retail banking services in Northwestern and Central Indiana, and Southwestern and Central Michigan. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Michigan, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full HBNC Social Stream
Latest HBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBNC as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.85% and 0.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. Announces Consumer and Commercial Banking Leadership Appointments and Retirement of Jim Neff, President
MICHIGAN CITY, Ind., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ GS: HBNC) -- Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (“Horizon” or the “Company”) today announced various changes to its senior leadership structure and made several executive leadership promotions and appointments for consumer and commercial banking, to be effective April 1, 2022. Noe S. Najera will be promoted to Executive Vice President, responsible for consumer, mortgage, and mortgage-warehouse lending, as well as CRA and fair lending programs, le
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
PFBC, CYH, and HBNC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 25, 2022
HBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|