Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HBNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- HBNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- HBNC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
HBNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HORIZON BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 88.64% of US stocks.
- HBNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.93% of US stocks.
- HORIZON BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -46.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HORIZON BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, AMTB, PKBK, BFST, and BCBP.
- Visit HBNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.horizonbank.com.
HBNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.98% higher, now standing at 16.3.
- HBNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBNC.
HBNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.62%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -76.74%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -46.45%.
The table below shows HBNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.9% of graded US stocks.
- HBNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FFNW, CWBC, and TCFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBNC.
The table below shows HBNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.18||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$15.03||52-week low||$14.64|
|Day high||$15.25||Avg. volume||152,845|
|50-day MA||$16.93||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$18.16||Market Cap||666.93M|
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC) Company Bio
Horizon Bancorp provides commercial and retail banking services in Northwestern and Central Indiana, and Southwestern and Central Michigan. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Michigan, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full HBNC Social Stream
Latest HBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORIZON BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBNC as an investment opportunity.
With 57% ownership of the shares, Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBNC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
If you want to know who really controls Horizon Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBNC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best small bank stocks to invest in. To skip our detailed analysis of banking stocks and the sector in general, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Small Bank Stocks To Invest In. After a rigorous period of recession and inflation, […]
Investors who take an interest in Horizon Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBNC ) should definitely note that insider Thomas...
Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.17% and 5.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2022 EPS of $0.55; Strong Loan Growth Continues to Offset Non–interest Income and Expense Headwinds
MICHIGAN CITY, Ind., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ GS: HBNC) – Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (“Horizon” or the “Company”) announced its unaudited financial results for the three– and nine–months ending September 30, 2022. “We are proud of the performance achieved by our business banking and consumer lending teams who delivered annualized loan growth of 7.8% in the third quarter, excluding PPP loans and sold commercial participation loans,” Chairman and CEO Craig M. Dwight said. “This continu
HBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|