Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HBNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBNC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HBNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
HBNC Stock Summary
- HBNC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.4, which is higher than only 18.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.68 for Horizon Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.86% of US stocks.
- Horizon Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Horizon Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BY, CTBI, CIVB, RBB, and ONB.
- HBNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horizon Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.horizonbank.com.
HBNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.19% higher, now standing at 9.7.
- Over the past 236 months, HBNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $8.9.
- HBNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $8.9 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBNC.
HBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.47||52-week high||$20.17|
|Prev. close||$18.29||52-week low||$9.02|
|Day high||$18.56||Avg. volume||118,150|
|50-day MA||$18.34||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$15.82||Market Cap||811.74M|
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC) Company Bio
Horizon Bancorp provides commercial and retail banking services in Northwestern and Central Indiana, and Southwestern and Central Michigan. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Michigan, Indiana.
HBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full HBNC Social Stream
Latest HBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBNC as an investment opportunity.
Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for June 8th
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC) revealed that its subsidiary Horizon Bank has inked a deal to acquire 14 TCF National Bank branches which are being divested by TCF Financial Corp. (TCF) as part of the ongoing merger with Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN). Shares of Horizon Bancorp declined 4.2% on Tuesday. The branches are located in 11 Michigan counties and come with approximately $976 million in deposits and $278 million in associated loans. (See Horizon Bancorp stock analysis on TipRanks) Horizon expects the deal to be accretive to 2022 EPS by more than 17% excluding expenses. The internal rate of return (IRR) is forecast to be 21%.
HBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|