Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.46||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$9.31||52-week low||$7.69|
|Day high||$9.48||Avg. volume||279,627|
|50-day MA||$9.96||Dividend yield||6.87%|
|200-day MA||$15.01||Market Cap||417.34M|
HBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.33% of US stocks.
- HBNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HBNC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.83% of US stocks).
HBNC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HORIZON BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 91.79% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.6 for HORIZON BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBNC comes in at -133.2% -- higher than that of only 4.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HORIZON BANCORP INC are WAFD, MBIN, MCBS, INBK, and FSFG.
- HBNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HORIZON BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.horizonbank.com.
HBNC Valuation Summary
- HBNC's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 77.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HBNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBNC.
HBNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.95%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.74%.
The table below shows HBNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.9% of graded US stocks.
- HBNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FFNW, CWBC, and TCFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBNC.
The table below shows HBNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBNC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HBNC, see our HBNC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (HBNC) Company Bio
Horizon Bancorp provides commercial and retail banking services in Northwestern and Central Indiana, and Southwestern and Central Michigan. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Michigan, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full HBNC Social Stream
Latest HBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORIZON BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBNC as an investment opportunity.
With 60% ownership, Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBNC) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Horizon Bancorp's stock price is sensitive to their...
Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Q1 Earnings: Taking a Look at Key Metrics Versus Estimates
The headline numbers for Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended March 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates
Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.50% and 4.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Horizon Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
MICHIGAN CITY, Ind., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ GS: HBNC) – Horizon Bancorp, Inc. (“Horizon” or the “Company”) announced its unaudited financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. “Horizon Bank is proud to announce reaching a significant new milestone of our 150th anniversary of continuous banking operations. We have planned celebrations to honor this occasion throughout the year and, as we like to say, we are 150 years strong!” Chairman and Chief Executive Office
Merchants Bancorp (MBIN) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Q1 Release
Merchants Bancorp (MBIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBNCWant to do more research on Horizon Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Horizon Bancorp Inc (HBNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horizon Bancorp Inc (HBNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horizon Bancorp Inc (HBNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...