Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP): Price and Financial Metrics
HBP Stock Summary
- Huttig Building Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.26% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huttig Building Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HBP's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huttig Building Products Inc are HMHC, NGVC, HWCC, TLYS, and RCKY.
- Visit HBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huttig.com.
HBP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBP Price/Volume Stats
Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP) Company Bio
Huttig Building Products, Inc. distributes millwork, building materials, and wood products for new residential construction, home improvement, remodeling, and repair work in the United States. It offers various millwork products, such as exterior and interior doors, pre-hung door units, windows, patio doors, mouldings, frames, stair parts, and columns under the Therma-Tru, Masonite, Woodgrain Doors HB&G, Simpson Door, Windsor Windows, and Rogue Valley Door brand names. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.