Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HBP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 66.12% of US stocks).
HBP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HBP is 10.37 -- better than 97.28% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huttig Building Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HBP has reported earnings growth of -820.97%, putting it ahead of just 2.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Huttig Building Products Inc are JAKK, AIRT, AVT, TUEM, and TSRI.
- HBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huttig Building Products Inc's official web site, go to www.huttig.com.
HBP Valuation Summary
- HBP's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 57.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 154 months, HBP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- HBP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBP.
HBP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 361.12%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 95.5%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.85%.
The table below shows HBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.17% of graded US stocks.
- HBP's asset turnover comes in at 2.999 -- ranking 14th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- BXC, ABC, and SIMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBP.
The table below shows HBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.76||52-week high||$9.97|
|Prev. close||$8.69||52-week low||$3.03|
|Day high||$9.13||Avg. volume||149,933|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.63||Market Cap||239.99M|
Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP) Company Bio
Huttig Building Products, Inc. distributes millwork, building materials, and wood products for new residential construction, home improvement, remodeling, and repair work in the United States. It offers various millwork products, such as exterior and interior doors, pre-hung door units, windows, patio doors, mouldings, frames, stair parts, and columns under the Therma-Tru, Masonite, Woodgrain Doors HB&G, Simpson Door, Windsor Windows, and Rogue Valley Door brand names. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBP Social Stream
Latest HBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huttig Building Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBP as an investment opportunity.
Third Quarter 2021 Highlights (as compared to prior year quarter):
ST. LOUIS, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huttig Building Products (Nasdaq: HBP), one of the nation''s largest wholesale distributors of millwork and specialty building products used principally in new residential construction and home improvement, plans to release its third quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 after market close. An earnings call with management is scheduled for Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time.
In trading on Thursday, construction materials & machinery shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2%. Leading the group were shares of Huttig Building Products, up about 21.1% and shares of Floor & Decor Holdings up about 3.5% on the day.
After declining acquisition offer, Huttig Building Products to consider 'strategic alternatives' to operating model
The St. Louis public company said it will review "potential strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value.” That move comes a year after one of its major shareholders offered to acquire it.
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) to report quarterly earnings at $1.68 per share on revenue of $17.01 billion before the opening bell. Citigroup shares gained 0.1% to $70.34 in after-hours trading. Analysts are expecting Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC) to have earned 0.71 per share on revenue of $21.78 billion for the latest quarter. The bank will release earnings after the markets close. Bank of America shares gained 0.4% to
HBP Price Returns
Continue Researching HBPWant to see what other sources are saying about Huttig Building Products Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Huttig Building Products Inc (HBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huttig Building Products Inc (HBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huttig Building Products Inc (HBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch