Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP): Price and Financial Metrics
HBP Stock Summary
- Huttig Building Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.73% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Huttig Building Products Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.35% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Huttig Building Products Inc is reporting a growth rate of 200%; that's higher than 93.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DIT, DXLG, OMI, IDT, and UNFI.
- HBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huttig Building Products Inc's official web site, go to www.huttig.com.
HBP Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
HBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$2.85|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.49|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||39,805|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||30.93M|
Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP) Company Bio
Huttig Building Products, Inc. distributes millwork, building materials, and wood products for new residential construction, home improvement, remodeling, and repair work in the United States. It offers various millwork products, such as exterior and interior doors, pre-hung door units, windows, patio doors, mouldings, frames, stair parts, and columns under the Therma-Tru, Masonite, Woodgrain Doors HB&G, Simpson Door, Windsor Windows, and Rogue Valley Door brand names. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.