HBT FINANCIAL, INC. (HBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.14% of US stocks.
- HBT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- HBT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.89% of US stocks).
HBT Stock Summary
- HBT's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 3.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of HBT Financial Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HBT Financial Inc are ACNB, OPOF, FRAF, TSBK, and ASRV.
- Visit HBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.hbtfinancial.com.
HBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HBT's price/sales ratio is 125% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 23 months, HBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
- HBT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBT.
HBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.36% of graded US stocks.
- HBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 435 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.07||52-week high||$18.83|
|Prev. close||$16.77||52-week low||$11.97|
|Day high||$17.47||Avg. volume||39,464|
|50-day MA||$15.93||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$16.70||Market Cap||466.66M|
HBT FINANCIAL, INC. (HBT) Company Bio
HBT Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. It provides business, commercial and retail banking products and services to businesses, families and local governments, through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Bloomington, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBT Latest Social Stream
View Full HBT Social Stream
Latest HBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HBT Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBT as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGTON, Ill., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HBT Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBT) (the “Company”), the holding company for Heartland Bank and Trust Company, today announced that it will issue its third quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Monday, October 25, 2021. A copy of the press release announcing the third quarter 2021 financial results and an investor presentation will be made available on the Company’s investor relations website at https://ir.hbtfinancial.com. A
Is HBT Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBT) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to […]
BLOOMINGTON, Ill., Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HBT Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBT) (“HBT” or “HBT Financial”), the holding company for Heartland Bank and Trust Company (“Heartland Bank”), today announced that it has completed its acquisition of NXT Bancorporation, Inc. (“NXT”), the holding company for NXT Bank. As of June 30, 2021, NXT Bank had $238 million in assets, $199 million in loans, and $184 million in deposits. The completion of the transaction extends HBT’s footprint into Eastern Io
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see HBT...
HBT Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.15 per share on the 17th of...
HBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|