HBT FINANCIAL, INC. (HBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBT POWR Grades
- HBT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.48% of US stocks.
- HBT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HBT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.49% of US stocks).
HBT Stock Summary
- HBT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 169.17 -- higher than 86.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HBT is more volatile than just 2.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCFC, NWFL, MRBK, UBFO, and DCOM.
- Visit HBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.hbtfinancial.com.
HBT Valuation Summary
- HBT's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.5; this is 32.99% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 36 months, HBT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBT.
HBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.73% of graded US stocks.
- HBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 131st of 431 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.90||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$17.96||52-week low||$15.55|
|Day high||$18.21||Avg. volume||16,870|
|50-day MA||$18.27||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$18.27||Market Cap||515.65M|
HBT FINANCIAL, INC. (HBT) Company Bio
HBT Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. It provides business, commercial and retail banking products and services to businesses, families and local governments, through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Bloomington, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBT Latest Social Stream
View Full HBT Social Stream
Latest HBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HBT FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBT as an investment opportunity.
HBT Financial, Inc. Expands Illinois Footprint Through Merger with Town and Country Financial Corporation
BLOOMINGTON, Ill. and SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HBT Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBT) (“HBT” or “HBT Financial”), the holding company for Heartland Bank and Trust Company (“Heartland Bank”), and Town and Country Financial Corporation (OTC: TWCF) (“Town and Country”), the holding company for Town and Country Bank, today jointly announced the signing of a definitive agreement pursuant to which HBT Financial will merge with Town and Country Financial Corporation and Town and
BLOOMINGTON, Ill., Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HBT Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBT) (the “Company”), the holding company for Heartland Bank and Trust Company (“Heartland Bank”), today announced that Matthew J. Doherty, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will step down from the Chief Financial Officer position on December 31, 2022, but will remain with Heartland Bank serving as Treasurer as a step in Mr. Doherty’s eventual retirement from the Company. Peter Chapman, previous
NOAH, LBAI, and HBT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 18, 2022.
HBT, RELX, FBP, CFR, and URI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 18, 2022.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
HBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|