HCA Healthcare Inc. (HCA): Price and Financial Metrics
HCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$268.40||52-week high||$294.02|
|Prev. close||$272.23||52-week low||$164.47|
|Day high||$273.23||Avg. volume||1,275,777|
|50-day MA||$272.61||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$241.54||Market Cap||73.86B|
HCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCA POWR Grades
- HCA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HCA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HCA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HCA is -24.4 -- better than just 0.93% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HCA HEALTHCARE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -16.91 for HCA HEALTHCARE INC; that's greater than it is for merely 1.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLT, BTI, CNQ, EOG, and PXD.
- HCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HCA HEALTHCARE INC's official web site, go to www.hcahealthcare.com.
HCA Valuation Summary
- HCA's price/earnings ratio is 12.9; this is 46.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HCA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 149 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCA.
HCA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.01%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.62%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -2.92%.
The table below shows HCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.06% of graded US stocks.
- HCA's asset turnover comes in at 1.205 -- ranking 15th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- SEM, RHE, and EHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCA.
The table below shows HCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HCA, see our HCA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$267.82||Average Broker Recommendation||1.48 (Moderate Buy)|
HCA Healthcare Inc. (HCA) Company Bio
HCA Healthcare is an American for-profit operator of health care facilities that was founded in 1968. It is based in Nashville, Tennessee, and, as of May 2020, owns and operates 186 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding emergency rooms, urgent care centers and physician clinics in 21 states and the United Kingdom. As of 2021, HCA Healthcare is ranked #62 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
HCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCA Latest Social Stream
View Full HCA Social Stream
Latest HCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HCA HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCA as an investment opportunity.
15 Best Healthcare Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 best healthcare stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Healthcare Stocks To Buy Now. In the midst of uncertain economic conditions globally, the healthcare sector has displayed a notable degree of resilience. Historically, the demand for healthcare products […]
PLTR Stock Alert: Palantir Announces AI Event
Palantir Technologies (PLTR) stock is a hot topic among traders on Friday after the big data company announced an AI event.
Allison Transmission and Alico have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Allison Transmission and Alico have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
US Debt-Ceiling Crisis Looms: How Will It Impact Medical Stocks?
The United States is on the brink of a debt-ceiling crisis that could have devastating consequences for the global economy. Will the looming fiscal showdown shake the world?
Billionaire Dan Loeb’s 2023 Portfolio: 10 Latest Stock Picks
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten latest additions to billionaire Dan Loeb’s 2023 portfolio. For more stocks, head on over to Billionaire Dan Loeb’s 2023 Portfolio: 5 Latest Stock Picks. 2023 was a tough year for some sectors of the stock market, or at least for some sectors. The market […]
HCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCAWant to see what other sources are saying about HCA Healthcare Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...