HEALTH CATALYST, INC. (HCAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HCAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCAT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HCAT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HCAT Stock Summary
- HCAT's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than just 3.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.53, Health Catalyst Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.94% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 278.45%, Health Catalyst Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEM, SUMO, NEWR, PI, and IMAX.
- Visit HCAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.healthcatalyst.com.
HCAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HCAT's price/sales ratio is 140.38% higher, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 24 months, HCAT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- HCAT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.9 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCAT.
HCAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.04||52-week high||$59.50|
|Prev. close||$56.15||52-week low||$29.30|
|Day high||$57.31||Avg. volume||446,543|
|50-day MA||$55.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.46||Market Cap||2.54B|
HEALTH CATALYST, INC. (HCAT) Company Bio
Health Catalyst, Inc. provides data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations. Its products include analytics platform, accountable care and financial, benchmarking and comparative analytics, care management and population health, clinical analytics, operations and performance management, patient safety, and services. The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
HCAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCAT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCAT Social Stream
Latest HCAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Health Catalyst Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCAT as an investment opportunity.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Health Catalyst Launches Value Optimizer - A New Approach to Managing Risk and Achieving Profitability in Population Health
Health Catalyst, Inc. ("Health Catalyst,") (Nasdaq: HCAT), a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, today announced the launch of Value Optimizer™, a new population health solution that quickly identifies highly valuable opportunities for value-based care (VBC) performance improvement.
Health Enterprise Partners ("HEP"), a healthcare private equity firm, is pleased to announce five realizations of existing portfolio companies, and a new investment in Kno2, the tenth platform investment out of HEP III. Following a tradition of backing founder-financed businesses, HEP's investment came as part of the first source of institutional capital raised by each of these six companies. "Less than two years ago, HEP invested in Twistle bringing to us much more than capital. They understand
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
Health Catalyst (HCAT) has announced the acquisition of Twistle, a healthcare patient engagement SaaS technology company. The financial terms of the deal have been kept under wraps. Health Catalyst is looking to fund the deal with both stocks and cash. The deal is likely to close in the third quarter of 2021. Health Catalyst is a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations committed to being the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement. Health Catalyst believes that a combination of Twistle’s well-planned patient engagement platform and the company’s own population health offering will enable it to serve its customers more efficiently.
HCAT Price Returns