HEALTH CATALYST, INC. (HCAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HCAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.39% of US stocks.
- HCAT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HCAT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.74% of US stocks).
HCAT Stock Summary
- HCAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 184.87 -- higher than 85.39% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HCAT's went public 3.68 years ago, making it older than only 17.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of HEALTH CATALYST INC's share price is greater than that of 73.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSKD, STXS, AFRM, PAVM, and IGC.
- HCAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEALTH CATALYST INC's official web site, go to www.healthcatalyst.com.
HCAT Valuation Summary
- HCAT's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 44 months, HCAT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCAT.
HCAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.31% of graded US stocks.
- HCAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 389th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HCAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCAT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HCAT, see our HCAT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$66.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.23 (Strong Buy)|
HCAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.26||52-week high||$27.98|
|Prev. close||$11.50||52-week low||$6.40|
|Day high||$11.44||Avg. volume||593,693|
|50-day MA||$13.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.05||Market Cap||628.38M|
HEALTH CATALYST, INC. (HCAT) Company Bio
Health Catalyst, Inc. provides data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations. Its products include analytics platform, accountable care and financial, benchmarking and comparative analytics, care management and population health, clinical analytics, operations and performance management, patient safety, and services. The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCAT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCAT Social Stream
Latest HCAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTH CATALYST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCAT as an investment opportunity.
Health Catalyst, GIQuIC Team Up to Power the Nation's Only Gastroenterology-Focused Clinical Registry
Health Catalyst, Inc. ("Health Catalyst," Nasdaq: HCAT), a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, today announced a partnership with GI Quality Improvement Consortium, Inc. (GIQuIC), a joint collaboration of the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) and American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE).
NextGen (NXGN) Riding on the Success of Cloud-Based Solution
NextGen's (NXGN) cloud-based healthcare technology solutions boost the company's prospect. Strong adoption of its services continues to boost revenues.
Health Catalyst to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
SALT LAKE CITY, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Health Catalyst, Inc. ("Health Catalyst", Nasdaq: HCAT), a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, today announced that Bryan Hunt, Chief Financial Officer, and Adam Brown, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and FP&A, will participate in the 44th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference, being held in Orlando, including a presentation on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 8:05a
Health Catalyst, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCAT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Health Catalyst, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCAT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Health Catalyst Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants have been placed on a listen-only mode and the floor will be open for your questions following the presentation. I would now like […]
Why Health Catalyst Stock Rallied Wednesday Morning
Shares of Health Catalyst (NASDAQ: HCAT) charged sharply higher Wednesday morning, surging as much as 13.7%. For its fourth quarter, Health Catalyst generated revenue of $69.2 million, up 7% year over year. Health Catalyst also announced that Matthew Kolb, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Carle Health, would be joining its board of directors effective July 1.
HCAT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...