HEALTH CATALYST, INC. (HCAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HCAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCAT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- HCAT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HCAT Stock Summary
- Health Catalyst Inc's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2019, making it an older stock than just 2.68% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.1, Health Catalyst Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 278.45%, Health Catalyst Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVMK, NEWR, MODN, EGRX, and CLDR.
- HCAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Health Catalyst Inc's official web site, go to www.healthcatalyst.com.
HCAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.16||52-week high||$59.10|
|Prev. close||$49.75||52-week low||$25.57|
|Day high||$50.32||Avg. volume||488,836|
|50-day MA||$50.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.94||Market Cap||2.14B|
HEALTH CATALYST, INC. (HCAT) Company Bio
Health Catalyst, Inc. provides data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations. Its products include analytics platform, accountable care and financial, benchmarking and comparative analytics, care management and population health, clinical analytics, operations and performance management, patient safety, and services. The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
HCAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCAT Latest Social Stream
View Full HCAT Social Stream
Latest HCAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Health Catalyst Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCAT as an investment opportunity.
Health Catalyst (HCAT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 53.85% and 3.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SALT LAKE CITY, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Health Catalyst, Inc. ("Health Catalyst," Nasdaq: HCAT), a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. “In the first quarter of 2021, I am pleased to share that we achieved strong performance across our business, including exceeding the mid-point of our quarterly guidance for both revenue and Adjusted EBITDA,” said Dan Burton, CEO of Health Catalyst. “I am also happy to report that in the most recent team member engagement and satisfaction survey, independently administered by the Gallup organization, team member satisfaction scores at Health Catalyst measured in the 96th percentile. This latest engagement level continues...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Health Catalyst Inc (NASDAQ:HCAT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Health Catalyst (HCAT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Health Catalyst Launches New Healthcare.AI™ to Deliver Augmented Intelligence at Scale to Healthcare Industry
SALT LAKE CITY, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Catalyst, Inc. ("Health Catalyst,") (Nasdaq: HCAT), a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, today announced the launch of the new Healthcare.AI™. Created to address healthcare…
HCAT Price Returns