Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HCC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HCC Stock Summary
- Warrior Met Coal Inc's stock had its IPO on April 13, 2017, making it an older stock than only 15.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Warrior Met Coal Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Warrior Met Coal Inc is reporting a growth rate of -138.26%; that's higher than just 14.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Warrior Met Coal Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KRP, COG, STAG, SNDL, and CEQP.
- Visit HCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to warriormetcoal.com.
HCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HCC's price/sales ratio is 34.78% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- HCC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, HCC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCC.
HCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- HCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.605 -- ranking 5th of 9 Coal stocks.
- BTU, ARLP, and CEIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCC.
The table below shows HCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.16||52-week high||$26.79|
|Prev. close||$21.80||52-week low||$13.03|
|Day high||$22.84||Avg. volume||792,025|
|50-day MA||$20.41||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$19.54||Market Cap||1.14B|
Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Company Bio
Warrior Met Coal, LLC engages in mining and exporting metallurgical coal for the steel industry. The company sells its metallurgical coal to a diversified customer base of blast furnace steel producers primarily in Europe and South America. Warrior Met Coal, LLC was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Brookwood, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCC Latest Social Stream
View Full HCC Social Stream
Latest HCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Warrior Met Coal Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCC as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Warrior Met Coal Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Call. Although, we've been expecting some level of upward pricing corrections take place, we were nonetheless surprised by the magnitude and speed of the correction.
BROOKWOOD, Ala., August 04, 2021--Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (NYSE:HCC) ("Warrior" or the "Company") today announced results for the second quarter of 2021. Warrior is the leading dedicated U.S. based producer and exporter of high quality metallurgical ("met") coal for the global steel industry.
BROOKWOOD, Ala., July 30, 2021--Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (NYSE:HCC) ("Warrior" or the "Company") today announced its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share to be paid on August 16, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 9, 2021.
WARRIOR MET COA (HCC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Warrior Met Coal Sets Date for Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Announcement and Investor Conference Call
BROOKWOOD, Ala., July 19, 2021--Warrior Met Coal, Inc. ("Warrior" or NYSE: HCC) today announced that it will hold its second quarter 2021 investor conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Warrior Met Coal will release its results following the close of market trading that afternoon.
HCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|