Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCC POWR Grades
- HCC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.46% of US stocks.
- HCC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HCC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
HCC Stock Summary
- HCC's went public 4.96 years ago, making it older than merely 18.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Warrior Met Coal Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Warrior Met Coal Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,097.53%; that's higher than merely 1.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Warrior Met Coal Inc are ERF, MGY, DHT, DRH, and CLDT.
- HCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Warrior Met Coal Inc's official web site, go to warriormetcoal.com.
HCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HCC's price/sales ratio is 34.78% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- HCC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, HCC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCC.
HCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.54% of graded US stocks.
- HCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 5th of 9 Coal stocks.
- CEIX, ARLP, and ARCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCC.
The table below shows HCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.70||52-week high||$42.95|
|Prev. close||$30.61||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$30.79||Avg. volume||910,405|
|50-day MA||$33.80||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$29.73||Market Cap||1.53B|
Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Company Bio
Warrior Met Coal, LLC engages in mining and exporting metallurgical coal for the steel industry. The company sells its metallurgical coal to a diversified customer base of blast furnace steel producers primarily in Europe and South America. Warrior Met Coal, LLC was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Brookwood, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCC Latest Social Stream
View Full HCC Social Stream
Latest HCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Warrior Met Coal Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCC as an investment opportunity.
Does Warrior Met Coal (HCC) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Walt Scheller – Chief Executive Officer Dale Boyles – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Gagliano – BMO Capital Markets Lucas Pipes – B. Riley Securities Nathan Martin – The Benchmark...
Warrior Met Coal (NYSE:HCC) reported earnings after the close, posting strong results, bumping the dividend and guiding volumes higher for 2022: Earnings - Warrior (HCC) posted $3.17 in adjusted EPS for Q4, versus Bloomberg consensus estimates of $2.35; the company generated $151m in free cash flow (~9.4% of current market...
BROOKWOOD, Ala., February 22, 2022--Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (NYSE:HCC) ("Warrior" or the "Company") today announced results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021. Warrior is the leading dedicated U.S. based producer and exporter of high quality metallurgical ("met") coal for the global steel industry.
HCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|