Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for HCC has a compound average growth rate of -143.47%, which is higher than 6.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RUSHA, HMC, UHAL, WSBC and ORCC.
HCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Warrior Met Coal Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 87.47%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, HCC is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 6.47% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for HCC, approximately 5.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- HCC's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 3.96% of them.
HCC Dividend Chart
HCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HCC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSUAY||China Shenhua Energy Company Limited||11.06%|
|2||YZCAY||Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited||4.64%|
|3||SXC||SunCoke Energy, Inc.||3.93%|
|4||HCC||Warrior Met Coal, Inc.||0.92%|
|5||ARCH||Arch Coal, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||CLD||Cloud Peak Energy Inc||0.00%|
|7||WLB||Westmoreland Coal Company||0.00%|
|8||CNX||CNX Resources Corporation||0.00%|
|9||AREC||American Resources Corporation||0.00%|
|10||METC||Ramaco Resources, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||CTRA||Contura Energy, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||BTU||Peabody Energy Corporation||0.00%|
|13||HNRG||Hallador Energy Company||0.00%|