Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for HCC has a compound average growth rate of -143.47%, which is higher than 6.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RUSHA, HMC, UHAL, WSBC and ORCC.
HCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Warrior Met Coal Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 76.02%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Warrior Met Coal Inc produces a dividend yield 0.62% -- which falls in the bottom 8.52%.
- HCC's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 9.31% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, Warrior Met Coal Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 70.37% of them.
HCC Dividend Chart
HCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HCC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSUAY||China Shenhua Energy Company Limited||7.54%|
|2||METC||Ramaco Resources, Inc.||3.10%|
|3||SXC||SunCoke Energy, Inc.||3.03%|
|4||YZCAY||Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited||2.75%|
|5||HCC||Warrior Met Coal, Inc.||0.72%|
|6||ARCH||Arch Coal, Inc.||0.60%|
|7||CLD||Cloud Peak Energy Inc||0.00%|
|8||WLB||Westmoreland Coal Company||0.00%|
|9||CEIX||CONSOL Energy Inc.||0.00%|
|10||AREC||American Resources Corporation||0.00%|
|11||BTU||Peabody Energy Corporation||0.00%|
|12||HNRG||Hallador Energy Company||0.00%|