Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HCC has less volatility in its price than just 10.4% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HCC's price: CSWC, AVGO, HPE, CTS and ENS.
HCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HCC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 78.36% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Warrior Met Coal Inc are:
- HCC's market cap is about 953 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.07 is greater than only 11.99% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Warrior Met Coal Inc's market cap of $953 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 65.96% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Warrior Met Coal Inc's estimated return of -78.36% surpasses about only 11.69% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
HCC Dividend Chart
HCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HCC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSUAY||China Shenhua Energy Company Limited||7.06%|
|2||YZCAY||Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited||5.35%|
|3||SXC||SunCoke Energy, Inc.||3.52%|
|4||HCC||Warrior Met Coal, Inc.||1.07%|
|5||ARCH||Arch Coal, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||CLD||Cloud Peak Energy Inc||0.00%|
|7||WLB||Westmoreland Coal Company||0.00%|
|8||CNX||CNX Resources Corporation||0.00%|
|9||AREC||American Resources Corporation||0.00%|
|10||METC||Ramaco Resources, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||CTRA||Contura Energy, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||BTU||Peabody Energy Corporation||0.00%|
|13||HNRG||Hallador Energy Company||0.00%|