Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HCM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HCM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
HCM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HUTCHMED (China) Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HCM's price/sales ratio is 18.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 393.03%, HUTCHMED (China) Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCFT, TARO, AUMN, VNE, and NEON.
- Visit HCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hutch-med.com.
HCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$37.00|
|Prev. close||$30.02||52-week low||$23.67|
|Day high||$31.71||Avg. volume||262,285|
|50-day MA||$28.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.63||Market Cap||4.71B|
Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM) Company Bio
Hutchison China MediTech Limited engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of pharmaceuticals and health-related consumer products primarily in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
HCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCM Latest Social Stream
View Full HCM Social Stream
Latest HCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUTCHMED (China) Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCM as an investment opportunity.
HUTCHMED Announces NMPA Approval of Surufatinib (Sulanda(R) in China) for Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
HUTCHMED (China) Limited ("HUTCHMED") (Nasdaq/AIM: HCM) today announces that surufatinib has been granted approval for drug registration by the National Medical Products Administration of China ("NMPA") for the treatment of advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors ("pNETs"). This follows the approval of surufatinib in China in December 2020 for the treatment of advanced extra-pancreatic (non-pancreatic) neuroendocrine tumors ("epNETs").
koto_feja/E+ via Getty Images HUTCHMED (China) Limited ([[HCM]] +1.9%) announced that the Chinese drug regulator has approved surufatinib, an oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor for the treatment of advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (“pNETs”). According to the website of the National Medical Products Administration of China (“NMPA”), the review of the drug is...
HONG KONG and SHANGHAI, China and FLORHAM PARK, N.J., June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HUTCHMED (China) Limited (“HUTCHMED” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq/AIM: HCM) today announces the launch of its Hong Kong public offering (the “Hong Kong Public Offering”), which forms part of the global offering (the “Global Offering”) of 104,000,000 new ordinary shares (the “Offer Shares”) and the proposed primary listing of its ordinary shares (the “Shares”) on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
Innovent Biologics (IVBIY) with Hutchmed (HCM) present Phase 1b study results in advanced colorectal cancer ((CRC)) patients at the 2021 American Association for Clinical Oncology ((ASCO)) Annual Meeting. This is a Phase 1b dose escalation and dose expansion study to evaluate the tolerability, safety and preliminary efficacy of Tyvyt (sintilimab)...
Innovent and HUTCHMED Release Phase 1b preliminary Results of TYVYT (Sintilimab Injection) plus Fruquintinib as a Third Line Treatment for Advanced Colorectal Cancer at ASCO Annual Meeting 2021
Innovent Biologics, Inc. ("Innovent", HKEX: 01801), a world-class biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and commercializes high-quality medicines for the treatment of cancer, metabolic, autoimmune and other major diseases, announced with HUTCHMED (Nasdaq/AIM: HCM) that the results of the Phase 1b study in advanced colorectal cancer (CRC) patients were released today in an poster discussion at the 2021 American Association for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
HCM Price Returns
Continue Researching HCMWant to see what other sources are saying about Hutchison China MediTech Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch