Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM): Price and Financial Metrics
HCM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.61, Hutchison China MediTech Ltd has a higher such ratio than 93.3% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.85%, Hutchison China MediTech Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hutchison China MediTech Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -495.42%; that's higher than merely 3.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hutchison China MediTech Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CCXI, RGNX, HALO, CLDX, and FGEN.
- Visit HCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chi-med.com.
HCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
HCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$32.55|
|Prev. close||$29.00||52-week low||$16.47|
|Day high||$29.47||Avg. volume||175,708|
|50-day MA||$24.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.83||Market Cap||3.92B|
Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM) Company Bio
Hutchison China MediTech Limited engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of pharmaceuticals and health-related consumer products primarily in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.