Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HCM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HCM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
HCM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.45, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.03% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUTCHMED (CHINA) LTD is higher than it is for about only 9.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.65%, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CANF, HIMX, ERYP, SONN, and DBVT.
- HCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUTCHMED (CHINA) LTD's official web site, go to www.hutch-med.com.
HCM Valuation Summary
- HCM's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 25.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HCM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 152.9 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCM.
HCM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.42% of graded US stocks.
- HCM's asset turnover comes in at 0.31 -- ranking 145th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HCM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$21.44|
|Prev. close||$13.43||52-week low||$7.39|
|Day high||$15.12||Avg. volume||268,592|
|50-day MA||$16.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.06||Market Cap||2.59B|
Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM) Company Bio
Hutchison China MediTech Limited engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of pharmaceuticals and health-related consumer products primarily in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCM Latest Social Stream
View Full HCM Social Stream
Latest HCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUTCHMED (CHINA) LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCM as an investment opportunity.
HUTCHMED Announces Closing of Fruquintinib License to Takeda Outside China
HONG KONG and SHANGHAI, China and FLORHAM PARK, N.J., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HUTCHMED (China) Limited (“HUTCHMED”) (Nasdaq/AIM:HCM, HKEX:13) today announces that, further to its announcement on January 23, 2023 and following the completion of customary closing conditions including antitrust regulatory reviews, the exclusive license agreement with a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502, NYSE:TAK) to further the global development, commercialization and manufac
HUTCHMED Confirms No Assets Held at Silicon Valley Bank
HONG KONG and SHANGHAI, China and FLORHAM PARK, N.J., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HUTCHMED (China) Limited (“HUTCHMED” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq/AIM:HCM, HKEX:13) today confirms that it does not have any exposure to Silicon Valley Bank (“SVB”) or Silicon Valley Bank UK Limited (“SVBUK”). The Company does not hold any cash deposits or securities with SVB or SVBUK. About HUTCHMED HUTCHMED (Nasdaq/AIM:HCM; HKEX:13) is an innovative, commercial-stage, biopharmaceutical company. It is comm
HUTCHMED Reports 2022 Full Year Results and Provides Business Updates
Landmark licensing deal with Takeda for fruquintinib outside of China, bringing HUTCHMED up to US$1.13 billion, plus royalties, and demonstrating execution of the new global strategy Record Full Year 2022 oncology/immunology revenues driven by significant increase in China in-market sales of ELUNATE®, SULANDA® and ORPATHYS® alongside clinical and strategic progress Company to Host Annual Results Call & Webcast Today at 9 p.m. HKT / 1 p.m. GMT / 8 a.m. EST HONG KONG, SHANGHAI, China and FLORHAM P
HUTCHMED Completes Patient Enrollment of Phase II Registration Trial of Amdizalisib in Follicular Lymphoma in China
HONG KONG and SHANGHAI, China and FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HUTCHMED (China) Limited (“HUTCHMED”) (Nasdaq/AIM:HCM, HKEX:13) today announces that it has completed patient enrollment of Phase II registration trial of amdizalisib in patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (“FL”), a subtype of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (“NHL”). The last patient was enrolled on February 24, 2023. The clinical trial is a multi-center, single-arm, open-label clinical study to
HUTCHMED to Announce 2022 Final Results
HONG KONG and SHANGHAI, China and FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HUTCHMED (China) Limited (“HUTCHMED”) (Nasdaq/AIM: HCM; SEHK:13) will be announcing its final results for the year ended December 31, 2022 on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 3:30 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) / 8:30 am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) / 4:30 pm Hong Kong Time (HKT). Analysts and investors are invited to join a conference call and audio webcast presentation with Q&A, conducted by HUTCHMED management.
HCM Price Returns
Continue Researching HCMWant to see what other sources are saying about Hutchison China MediTech Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...