Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM): Price and Financial Metrics
HCM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.84, Hutchison China MediTech Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.76% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.83%, Hutchison China MediTech Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.24% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HCM has reported earnings growth of -1,024.56%, putting it ahead of just 1.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hutchison China MediTech Ltd are NVEC, HIMX, VNE, UTHR, and ERYP.
- HCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hutchison China MediTech Ltd's official web site, go to www.chi-med.com.
HCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
HCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.29||52-week high||$32.55|
|Prev. close||$18.49||52-week low||$14.74|
|Day high||$19.38||Avg. volume||235,206|
|50-day MA||$22.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.19||Market Cap||2.44B|
Hutchison China MediTech Limited (HCM) Company Bio
Hutchison China MediTech Limited engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of pharmaceuticals and health-related consumer products primarily in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.