HashiCorp, Inc. (HCP): Price and Financial Metrics
HCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.02||52-week high||$37.31|
|Prev. close||$21.42||52-week low||$18.91|
|Day high||$24.04||Avg. volume||1,803,310|
|50-day MA||$21.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.86||Market Cap||4.66B|
HCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCP POWR Grades
- HCP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.78% of US stocks.
- HCP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HCP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HCP Stock Summary
- HCP's went public 1.93 years ago, making it older than only 1.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For HCP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, HASHICORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HASHICORP INC are S, DOMO, CDNA, BASE, and RXST.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HCP's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001720671.
HCP Valuation Summary
- HCP's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.4; this is 165.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 23 months, HCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 46.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCP.
HashiCorp, Inc. (HCP) Company Bio
HashiCorp, Inc. provides multi-cloud infrastructure automation solutions worldwide. The company offers Terraform, an infrastructure provisioning product that applies an Infrastructure-as-Code approach, where processes and configuration required to support applications are codified and automated instead of being manual and ticket-based; and Vault, a secrets management and data protection product, which enables security teams to apply policies based on application and user identity to govern access to credentials and secure sensitive data. It also provides Consul, an application-centric networking automation product that enables practitioners to manage application traffic, security teams to secure and restrict access between applications, and operations teams to automate the underlying network infrastructure; and Nomad, a scheduler and workload orchestrator, which provides practitioners with a self-service interface to manage the application lifecycle. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
HCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HCP Social Stream
Latest HCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HASHICORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCP as an investment opportunity.
In the dynamic landscape of insider trading, the actions of company executives can serve as a barometer for the stock's future performance.
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, HashiCorp's stock price might be vulnerable to their...
HashiCorp, Inc. (HCP) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HashiCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCP), a leading provider of multi-cloud infrastructure automation software, today announced it will release financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2024, which ended Oct. 31, 2023, after the U.S. markets close Thursday, Dec. 7, 2023. In conjunction with this announcement, HashiCorp will host a conference call Thursday, Dec. 7, 2023 at 2 p.m. Pacific to discuss HashiCorp’s financial results and financial guid
On October 18, 2023, Navam Welihinda, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of HashiCorp Inc (NASDAQ:HCP), sold 11,951 shares of the company.
HCP Price Returns