Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDSN POWR Grades
- HDSN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- HDSN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HDSN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
HDSN Stock Summary
- Hudson Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.56, Hudson Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 7.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hudson Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 545.45%; that's higher than 96.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HDSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLL, PMTS, UONE, SRT, and PENN.
- Visit HDSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hudsontech.com.
HDSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HDSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.55% lower, now standing at 13.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HDSN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.6.
- HDSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HDSN.
HDSN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 90.88%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 261.96%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1074.23%.
The table below shows HDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HDSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HDSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.75% of graded US stocks.
- HDSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 81st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- JVA, DIT, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HDSN.
The table below shows HDSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.42||52-week high||$10.76|
|Prev. close||$7.51||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$7.52||Avg. volume||920,733|
|50-day MA||$8.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.40||Market Cap||333.23M|
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) Company Bio
Hudson Technologies Inc. operates as a refrigerant services company in the United States and internationally. The company sells reclaimed and virgin refrigerants, and industrial gases; and provides refrigerant management services, which primarily include reclamation of refrigerants and laboratory testing. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Pearl River, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full HDSN Social Stream
Latest HDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudson Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDSN as an investment opportunity.
The 12% return this week takes Hudson Technologies' (NASDAQ:HDSN) shareholders three-year gains to 231%
Hudson Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HDSN ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 14% over the month. But that...
Hudson Technologies to Supply Reclaimed Refrigerant to Partner AprilAire for use in Healthy Air Solutions
AprilAire – Leader in Healthy Air Solutions, Advances Sustainability Efforts with Partner Hudson TechnologiesWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN), a leading provider of innovative and sustainable refrigerant products and services to the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry – and one of the nation’s largest refrigerant reclaimers, and AprilAire, the leading provider of professional grade healthy air solution
As rate hike news pushes down growth plays, your best bet with penny stocks now may be to focus on value names like these seven.
The economy is heating up and that's great news for penny stocks because they thrive when the market kicks into high gear.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
HDSN Price Returns
Continue Researching HDSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Hudson Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch