Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDSN POWR Grades
- HDSN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HDSN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- HDSN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.81% of US stocks).
HDSN Stock Summary
- HDSN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.89 -- higher than just 4.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HDSN's current price/earnings ratio is 6.95, which is higher than only 13.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, HDSN has reported earnings growth of 776.62%, putting it ahead of 97.2% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hudson Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UONE, RILY, CONN, ORGO, and NTIC.
- Visit HDSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hudsontech.com.
HDSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HDSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.55% lower, now standing at 13.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HDSN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.6.
- HDSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HDSN.
HDSN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 86.29%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 90.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -526.32%.
The table below shows HDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HDSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HDSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.75% of graded US stocks.
- HDSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 81st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- JVA, DIT, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HDSN.
The table below shows HDSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.42||52-week high||$4.89|
|Prev. close||$3.37||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||175,020|
|50-day MA||$4.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||150.38M|
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) Company Bio
Hudson Technologies Inc. operates as a refrigerant services company in the United States and internationally. The company sells reclaimed and virgin refrigerants, and industrial gases; and provides refrigerant management services, which primarily include reclamation of refrigerants and laboratory testing. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Pearl River, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full HDSN Social Stream
Latest HDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudson Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDSN as an investment opportunity.
As rate hike news pushes down growth plays, your best bet with penny stocks now may be to focus on value names like these seven.
The economy is heating up and that's great news for penny stocks because they thrive when the market kicks into high gear.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Has $934,000 Stock Holdings in Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN)
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC boosted its position in Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) by 20.2% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 274,560 shares of the industrial products companys stock after buying an additional 46,183 shares during the quarter. Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC 
Zacks: Analysts Expect Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) Will Post Earnings of -$0.05 Per Share
Equities analysts expect Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) to report earnings per share (EPS) of ($0.05) for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Zero analysts have provided estimates for Hudson Technologies earnings. Hudson Technologies posted earnings of ($0.11) per share during the same quarter last year, which would suggest a positive year-over-year growth rate of 54.5%. 
HDSN Price Returns
Continue Researching HDSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Hudson Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch