Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
HDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.23||52-week high||$13.75|
|Prev. close||$13.30||52-week low||$7.07|
|Day high||$13.47||Avg. volume||543,446|
|50-day MA||$11.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.77||Market Cap||600.58M|
HDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDSN POWR Grades
- HDSN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HDSN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HDSN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.08% of US stocks).
HDSN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.94, HUDSON TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 21.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.51%, HUDSON TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.83% of about US stocks.
- HUDSON TECHNOLOGIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HUDSON TECHNOLOGIES INC are WMS, ADNT, CLW, BRBR, and SMPL.
- HDSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUDSON TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.hudsontech.com.
HDSN Valuation Summary
- HDSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 6; this is 57.75% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HDSN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HDSN.
HDSN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.98%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 340.34%.
The table below shows HDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HDSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HDSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.75% of graded US stocks.
- HDSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 81st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- JVA, DIT, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HDSN.
The table below shows HDSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) Company Bio
Hudson Technologies Inc. operates as a refrigerant services company in the United States and internationally. The company sells reclaimed and virgin refrigerants, and industrial gases; and provides refrigerant management services, which primarily include reclamation of refrigerants and laboratory testing. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Pearl River, New York.
HDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full HDSN Social Stream
Latest HDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUDSON TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDSN as an investment opportunity.
HDSN, FMNB and WBA have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 5, 2023.
With 51% ownership of the shares, Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Hudson Technologies' stock price is sensitive to their...
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN) a leading provider of innovative and sustainable refrigerant products and services to the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry–and one of the nation’s largest refrigerant reclaimers–today announced that the Company has repaid in full the remaining principal balance outstanding under its Credit Agreement with TCW Asset Management Company, LLC (“TCW”). In addition, on July
In today’s Market 360, I’ll share two examples of what happens when companies post strong earnings… and how to invest confidently.
Hudson Tech (HDSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.89% and 4.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HDSN Price Returns
Continue Researching HDSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Hudson Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch