Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDSN POWR Grades
- HDSN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.07% of US stocks.
- HDSN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HDSN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.57% of US stocks).
HDSN Stock Summary
- Hudson Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.86% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HDSN is currently 205.1, higher than 98.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Hudson Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hudson Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PMTS, UONE, CNTY, DAN, and MTG.
- HDSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hudson Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.hudsontech.com.
HDSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HDSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.55% lower, now standing at 13.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HDSN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.6.
- HDSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HDSN.
HDSN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 501.06%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 103.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 261.96%.
The table below shows HDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HDSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HDSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.81% of graded US stocks.
- HDSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.916 -- ranking 81st of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- UNFI, DIT, and UVV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HDSN.
The table below shows HDSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.42||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$3.27||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||772,680|
|50-day MA||$3.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||150.03M|
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) Company Bio
Hudson Technologies Inc. operates as a refrigerant services company in the United States and internationally. The company sells reclaimed and virgin refrigerants, and industrial gases; and provides refrigerant management services, which primarily include reclamation of refrigerants and laboratory testing. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Pearl River, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full HDSN Social Stream
Latest HDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudson Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDSN as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. TherapeuticsMD The Trade: TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD) Director Paul Bisaro acquired a total of 50000 shares at an
Global Refrigerant Recovery Service Market | Latest Trends and Opportunities Analysis Report and Forecast - Hudson Technologies, A-Gas, Chemours Company (Formerly DuPont), National Refrigerants Inc,
Global Refrigerant Recovery Service Market report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market. The report focuses on global major leading companies
LP INFORMATION recently released a research report on the Refrigerant Recovery Service analysis, which studies the Refrigerant Recovery Service industry coverage, current market competitive status, and market outlook and forecast by 2026. Global Refrigerant Recovery Service Market 2021-2026 Research Report categorizes the global Refrigerant Recovery Service by key players, product type, applications and regions,etc. The report also covers the 
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
PEARL RIVER, N.Y., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN) announced results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
HDSN Price Returns
Continue Researching HDSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Hudson Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch