Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDSN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HDSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HDSN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HDSN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.03% of US stocks).
HDSN Stock Summary
- Hudson Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.77% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hudson Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -232.22%; that's higher than just 9.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Hudson Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 84.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hudson Technologies Inc are MOR, SRT, GPRE, TPC, and GSAT.
- Visit HDSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hudsontech.com.
HDSN Valuation Summary
- HDSN's price/earnings ratio is -35.7; this is 238.91% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HDSN's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.2.
- HDSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $32.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HDSN.
HDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$3.24|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||962,812|
|50-day MA||$2.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.55||Market Cap||123.65M|
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) Company Bio
Hudson Technologies Inc. operates as a refrigerant services company in the United States and internationally. The company sells reclaimed and virgin refrigerants, and industrial gases; and provides refrigerant management services, which primarily include reclamation of refrigerants and laboratory testing. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Pearl River, New York.
HDSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hudson Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hudson Technologies Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 200.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hudson Technologies Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 49% of its capital from equity, and 51% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 9.85% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Hudson Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full HDSN Social Stream
Latest HDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudson Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDSN as an investment opportunity.
Hudson Technologies (HDSN) to join the Russell Microcap Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on Monday, June 28, 2021.Source: Press Release...
PEARL RIVER, N.Y., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN) announced today that that it is set to join the Russell Microcap Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on Monday, June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions posted by Russell on June 4, 2021. Membership in the Russell Microcap® Index, which remains in place for one year, means automatic inclusion in the appropria
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of March 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
PEARL RIVER, N.Y. , May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN) announced today that Brian F. Coleman, Chief Executive Officer and Nat Krishnamurti, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference, to be held virtually on Wednesday June 2, 2021. Messrs. Coleman and Krishnamurti will be available from 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. ET, for one-on-one and small group meetings via teleconference. About Hudson Technologies Hudson Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative and sustainable solutions for optimizing performance and enhancing reliability of commercial and industrial chiller plants and refrigeration systems. Hudson's proprietary RefrigerantSide® Services increase operating efficiency, provi...
PEARL RIVER, N.Y., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN) announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. For the quarter ended March 31, 2021, Hudson reported revenues of $33.8 million, a decrease of 7% compared to revenues of $36.4 million in the comparable 2020 period. The decrease in revenue was primarily due to decreased volume, as the COVID pandemic shutdowns did not have as great an impact to the first quarter of 2020 as compared to 2021. The demand decline was partially offset by an increase in selling price of certain refrigerants. Gross margin in the first quarter of 2021 was 27%, compared to 23% in the first quarter of 2020, mainly due to the aforementioned increase in selling price of certain refrigerants. Hudson reported oper...
HDSN Price Returns
Continue Researching HDSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Hudson Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Technologies Inc (HDSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch