Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEP POWR Grades
- HEP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.48% of US stocks).
HEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 95.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HEP is more volatile than just 9.31% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be TGH, ARTNA, SVC, FRT, and ESS.
- Visit HEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hollyenergy.com.
HEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HEP's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.72% higher, now standing at 15.4.
- Over the past 225 months, HEP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 146.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEP.
HEP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 27.64%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.61%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.73%.
The table below shows HEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.21% of graded US stocks.
- HEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 85th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- KSU, BKNG, and LUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEP.
The table below shows HEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.07||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$19.72||52-week low||$15.12|
|Day high||$19.33||Avg. volume||121,548|
|50-day MA||$18.64||Dividend yield||7.1%|
|200-day MA||$17.91||Market Cap||2.41B|
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Company Bio
Holly Energy Partners owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, storage tanks, distribution terminals, and loading rack facilities. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEP Latest Social Stream
View Full HEP Social Stream
Latest HEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOLLY ENERGY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEP as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, January 20, 2023--The Board of Directors of Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:HEP) has declared a cash distribution of $0.35 per unit for the fourth quarter of 2022. The distribution will be paid on February 13, 2023 to unitholders of record on January 30, 2023.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. and HF Sinclair Corporation Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Webcast
DALLAS, January 17, 2023--Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) ("HEP") and HF Sinclair Corporation (NYSE: DINO) ("HF Sinclair"), plan to announce results for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 on February 24, 2023, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. HEP and HF Sinclair have scheduled a joint webcast conference on February 24, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time to discuss financial results.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:HEP) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2022 Holly Energy Partners, L.P. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.33 EPS, expectations were $0.46. Operator: Welcome to HF Sinclair Corporation and Holly Energy Partners Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call and Webcast. Hosting the call today is Mike Jennings, Chief Executive […]
DALLAS, November 07, 2022--Holly Energy Partners, L.P. ("HEP" or the "Partnership") (NYSE: HEP) today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022. Net income attributable to HEP for the third quarter of 2022 was $42.0 million ($0.33 per basic and diluted limited partner unit), compared to $49.2 million ($0.46 per basic and diluted limited partner unit) for the third quarter of 2021.
In this article, we discuss 10 best MLP dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of MLPs and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best MLP Dividend Stocks to Buy. A master limited partnership (MLP) is a publicly traded limited partnership that mainly engages in energy infrastructure and […]
HEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEPWant to do more research on Holly Energy Partners Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Holly Energy Partners Lp (HEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Holly Energy Partners Lp (HEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Holly Energy Partners Lp (HEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch