Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.94% of US stocks.
- HEP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HEP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.62% of US stocks).
HEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Holly Energy Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HEP comes in at 12.1% -- higher than that of 82.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Holly Energy Partners Lp are TNP, ALE, FR, PLYM, and ENBL.
- Visit HEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hollyenergy.com.
HEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HEP's price/earnings ratio is 37.39% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- HEP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 148.5 over the prior 207 months.
- Over the past 207 months, HEP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEP.
HEP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.26%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 77.22%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.69%.
The table below shows HEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.24||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$20.60||52-week low||$10.48|
|Day high||$21.33||Avg. volume||296,888|
|50-day MA||$21.91||Dividend yield||6.8%|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||2.24B|
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Company Bio
Holly Energy Partners owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, storage tanks, distribution terminals, and loading rack facilities. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HEP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Holly Energy Partners Lp ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Holly Energy Partners Lp ended up being:
- Holly Energy Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Holly Energy Partners Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.59% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEP Latest Social Stream
View Full HEP Social Stream
Latest HEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Holly Energy Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEP as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:HEP) has declared a cash distribution of $0.35 per unit for the second quarter of 2021. Th
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best high yield dividend stocks under $50. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Best High Yield Dividend Stocks Under $50. Dividend investing may be the perfect strategy for those who want multiple income streams. Dividend stocks […]
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. -- Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Holly Energy Partners, L.P. Read the full article at Moody''s
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) (the "Partnership") plans to announce results for its quarter ending June 30, 2021 on August 3, 2021, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. The Partnership has scheduled a webcast conference on August 3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss financial results. This webcast may be accessed at: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3193021/C51478754BB4C45444F708FB4361577B An audio archive of this webcast will be available using the
Image source: The Motley Fool. Holly Energy Partners LP (NYSE: HEP)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 4, 2021, 4:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the Holly Energy Partners' First Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Webcast.
HEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEPWant to do more research on Holly Energy Partners Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Holly Energy Partners Lp (HEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Holly Energy Partners Lp (HEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Holly Energy Partners Lp (HEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch